BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Donna C.
This works nicely if you want very light coverage and glow in the spring and summer. It does not cover up any imperfections, dark circles or acne. If you would like more coverage it works fine with a powder foundation. Use a pressed powder to help set it in place and make it more matte as it does leave a very dewy finish. For me it last a few hours before needing to apply more powder to cover up shine and I have very dry skin. It works great for hydrating but may not be great for oily skin as it is very dewy. Also, I am very pale and used the lightest shade and it is a little dark for me, added a lighter powder on top to tone down color.
Alisha A.
I used to LOVE this product before I tried others and now I still own it but it's not my go-to anymore.... it has good coverage, but not full, as you wouldn't expect a BB to have. It only has 2 tones so it was a bit off for my skin color.
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
I tried this bb cream when it first came out and really loved it at first. It want too expensive, was at my local Walmart and had a good amount of product. It was very moisturizing, which is nice because I have such dry skin, but it did take a while to dry down/ absorb.

The only real problem I had with this product is when I wore it and took pictures my skin always looked very gray, but not in person. This was enough for me to switch products and not return.
Jessica F.
Left my skin a little greasy (nothing a finishing powder won't fix) and did break me out but overall a great BB cream for anyone on a budget. Does last a good amount of time.
Sarah C.
I tend to like really full coverage foundations so summer is a bit of a challenge for me as most BB/CC creams and tinted moisturizers don't provide the coverage I need. This BB cream is a game changer! It's my go-to in the summer when I want to even out my skin tone and cover my blemishes, without having to cake on heavy product. Also easily blends with concealers. I like to set mine with a light powder to control shine. Favorite drugstore BB Cream that I've found. The Light/Medium shade was even perfect for my Fair/Porcelain skin!
Aarthi B.
Auburn
Feels oily during summer times. But great during cold weather. Really moisturizes and provides coverage. Good for an everyday no makeup look. Covers blemishes quite well still looking like natural skin
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
This reasonably-priced BB cream’s comfortable, non-irritating formula provides smooth coverage and the additional benefit of SPF20 sun protection. As with many other BB creams, however, it only comes in two shades. The light-medium color, which was closest to my fair skin tone, was much too warm/peachy for me. It looked artificial on my skin, but I would recommend this product for someone with a warmer complexion who is looking for a good bargain in a BB cream.
Cristina P.
Oakland, CA
Really good!
It's perfect to use during all the year, but especially I love to use in the summer!
It's very soft and clean. The cream adapt perfectly your color in your face!
Katie T.
Perfect for everyday day use! Leaves my skin protected and hydrated all day and still covers the little imperfections! Careful not to get it too near your eyes as it can burn!
Clara T.
Albuquerque, NM
I swear this is probably my favorite product! I don't wear foundation because I have oily acne prone skin and it feels super gross but man I love this BB cream! It's light coverage but it also helps keep my skin looking great and not shiny at all. It's the best for summer weather too because it doesn't sweat off or look streaky. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to help reduce shiny skin and also those who want a lighter coverage face makeup.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?