BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
member-58a5a6441
Texas
I love this bb cream!! Is my first time when i used this make up and I'm in love because y love the natural look
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
Im looking for something new. I don't think this product does what I need it to do. Fill in fine lines and pores.
eylül z.
IT IS NOT FOR ME. TOO OILY. IT DOESNT' FIT ME MY SKIN. PRICE IS AFFORDABLE BUT EFFECT IS NOT GOOD SO I WONT BUY
Alana F.
Clifton Heights, PA
Tried this and didn't like it at all I found it made my skin look very shiny and Cakey I didn't enjoy it at all
Alyssa L.
I use this daily with the sigma duo fibre brush and it gives me completely full coverage with a beautiful glow!
Amy j.
Concrete, WA
This was more like a moisturizer it had no tint of color to it at least for me. Maybe I bought the wrong color.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
This product was not terrible but just not for me! Didn't have the result I wanted with the coverage and color!
Mardi M.
lansing, MI
Although I like Garnier, I think that some other companies have better products with more quality ingredients.
Kayle B.
Wise, VA
I didn't like this at all!! It creased on me near my nose. I am very oily though. But if you like it, get it..
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love this bb balm Garnier bb miracle skin perfector I us it every day , it apply smooth and stays on all day
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?