BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Amanda P.
Napoleon , OH
I tried this product for the summer. I wanted to take a break from full coverage. The product blends very well. After about an hour I noticed that my face was very oily. I have normal skin and don't typically have issues with excessive oil but this product was sliding all around my face by lunch. The smell of this BB cream rates higher than most others that I have tried, so that's a plus...maybe the only one?
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
I've literally been using this for years. In the summer I use it as is because it's darker than my skin tone and I'm tanner in the summer. In the fall and winter I mix it with my foundation. I really like it. It's a nice bb cream
Renata A.
I purchased this BB cream because I've read a lot of great reviews and heard perfect comments that this product does amazing job, gives perfect coverage, looks natural on the skin and etc. I don't want to say that it's bad because it's not it is quite good tinted moisturizer but that's it. It's not amazing because: coverage is medium, Lightest shade is slightly darker than my natural skin tone (so it's not really looks good or suits me), texture is creamy which I like, because I like quite rich texture creams and foundations, smell is good and very very light, it also feels nice on the skin almost like wearing no makeup at all. It's good just for days when you are lazy to wear full makeup or feeling not in a Makeupy mood. It goes smoothly so you don't need much time to smoothn every spot or area it's like cream. + Good Price and quite worth trying if you like tinted moisturizer and light feel.
R C.
To be completely honest, I went to the drug store with the purpose of purchasing Aveeno's BB cream. They didn't have it in stock, so I went for a plan B and found this Garnier product. The Garnier product has a much thicker, oily feel to the BB cream than the Aveeno, which was a little scary a first because I have sensitive skin. When I put it on, however, I really liked that it had slightly heavier coverage, but blended into my skin without keeping that super thick, oily feel. I'd say it provides a nice, light base for power, bronzer, blush, etc. and it stays on for most, if not all of the day.
August S.
Noble, OK
This is a light bb cream, and is gentle on my skin. I use this on warm sunny days because of spf in it, but I also will use it when my skin gets dry in the winter time.
Colleen L.
Piscataway, NJ
This product feels more like a foundation than a true multi-tasker, but if you're seeking good coverage, then this is a great one to try. The formula is thin and very pigmented, so a little goes a long way here. It's very easy to work with- I apply with my fingers and am able to blend it out well so I don't have a mask-face. I can't imagine using this product without applying moisturizer first- I think it would dry me out. I also wish there was a broader range of color. The light/medium is a bit to dark for my fair skin. I can get away with it now as it's summer and have a summer glow, but I think this may be out of the rotation come winter.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
I love this product! Actually since I started to use Garnier BB Cream I don't use foundation anymore. When I have a special event I mix a little of my foundation with the BB Cream so it doesn't feel so heavy on face. After few weeks of using it I have notice that my skin looks better, less irritations and blemishes. They have a BB Cream for oily skin so check up for that one if you feel so. The first person who apreciated this product was my husband. He love that I look like I'm wearing no foundation mask. They also have a sunscreen version so I use it at the beach. Give a try! Highly recommend!
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I have very fair skin, so I didn't really like the tone it made my skin have after applying it--a little too warm for me, so I haven't really used it much after discovering that. I do like the scent, and I like the consistency of the product--it feels just thick enough to actually do it's job. I did like that my skin felt softer after applying this product. The price was a little high, but not too bad being it is a drug store product anyway! Maybe if I tried applying a little less this time around it won't make my skin look as "bronzed". I think it will work well for the summer time for sure.
Yolanda P.
This has a different packaging now so I don't know if the formula has changed or not. This review is for the original oily/combination. This is hands down the best bb cream from the drugstore. Cannot get better than this. Full coverage, thin consistency, light weight. Its not a cream, so it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Its kinda like a gel. Its very thin, has a runny consistency, very liquidy but easy to blend. The thin formula is why this bb cream feels so light weight on the skin. As for the color selection, its runs from fair to deep but I find it so difficult to find your shade due to the packaging. It's also hard to control how much you're squeezing out bc its a watery product in a squeeze tube. The longevity of this formula depends on your skin and the weather. On warm/hot days, this stuff isn't what Id go for of I want something that will hold. It probably lasts 5 hours. On more chilly days, probably last 7-8 hours until I start getting oily.
Willow D.
Neoga, IL
I love this. I know people complain about the smell, but it only lasts a short while. I hardly notice once I get the deodorant, hair spray, and perfume involved. I love the coverage, I just put it on like lotion. Squeeze a bit in my hands, smear it on and that's it. Blush, mascara, and gloss and most days I'm done. Out the door in half the time I used to. I love how it makes my skin glow, vs how physicians formula products always made me look dry and ten years older. I'm defiantly a Garnier girl now.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?