BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Amanda M.
This product is AMAZING and the price can't be beat!! This has replaced so many of my higher end products (MAC, UD, etc.). I use the oily/combination skin formula and it feels amazing on. I use this almost daily and in my southern, humid weather, it performs beautifully. Gives a natural, flawless finish and really helps minimize the look of pore size instantly! I love this stuff!! :D
Melissa P.
Astoria , OR
This is fine foundation makeup, but very thin and still requires moisturizer underneath. The coverage is very good (no hint of circles under my eyes), but the color is still to orange for my skin, even though I bought the 'light' color. I like that they sell dry, combination, and oily skin type versions of the same product. I wouldn't purchase again unless I had no other option.
Stephanee S.
Not a crazy fan for this. Lots of people raved about it for oily skin (i owned the oily skinned one) and it was alright. It wasn't mattifying. It looked nice on the skin but if you are looking for something to set matte or not dewy, this isn't for you. Kinda sets like the colorstay, just tacky kind of. But for everyday wear it gives great coverage and powder looks nice on top!
Courtney Z.
Washington, DC
I love the coverage of this BB cream! I'm usually not a big fan of these BB/CC trends, since they're essentially tinted moisturizers, but I've been really big on sun protection lately, and this gives me that coverage and protection while not breaking me out. However, I do have very oily skin, and while it stays on, it does look very shiny after a while. Just a word of caution!
I have been using this product for over 3 years now it's my everyday foundation that I use, it's definitely not a consistency of a bb cream, it's very opaque and gives a medium coverage, i use the one for oily combo skin and it's perfect doesn't give me any shine. It also has an spf so I ise it all summer long an never get a sunburn on my face. Love love love this product!
Sakaylea K.
Sevierville, TN
So far this has been a life changer! For the past year or so I have been using and loving Bareminerals complexion rescue. I love everything about it except the price tag....$30. So I wanted a less expensive alternative. I came across this cream and decided to give it a whirl and I will say that it makes my skin look the same as when I used Bareminerals complexion rescue.
Quynh N.
I would give this product a 5/5 but because of its color oxidation I would not. This BB cream is super lightweight, feels really good on your skin and has a good coverage to it works wonders but the only problem I have with it is when you put it on and leave it on for a while the color starts becoming darker and that's a total miss for me considering how much I like it .
This product smells amazing, has SPF, and applies really well. You don't need much to cover the face, and it builds really well. My skin is significantly lighter than the light/medium shade out of the bottle but it seems to adjust as I apply it. It gives a dewy, flawless look to the skin. My only complaint is that it can get a bit patchy and wear off as the day goes on.
Sonia S.
Did not work on me! Feels heavy on my face and melts quickly. I have oily/combination skin and it always ends up pooling under my eyelids and emphasizing my pores. I tried different translucent and setting powders and none made a difference.
Also, I tried two different shades and both oxidize after an hour or two of wear. This is definitely not a summer go to product.
Ami M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I admit I haven't tried many BB creams, but that's partially because I really enjoy this one and haven't felt the need to search for another brand. I have really dry skin and it does wonders for that. I like the added SPF. Blends easily. Not full coverage so when my skin is looking a little spotty I'll swap to a foundation rather than this. But it has decent coverage.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?