BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Valentina S.
Valentina S.
I used this product for a long time, everyday for about a year. I used it more because it had spf and some color but to match your skin to their color selection is impossible I either looked too light or too dark and forget about blending this does not blend well. If you have dry skin I recommend you moisturize before using this product if not you'll crease and have dry spots by the end of the day.
Kenzie B.
Kenzie B.
Columbus, OH
I like this product specifically for the summertime when my skin deserves to breathe and take in the sunshine rather than being smothered in cakey cosmetic products. This BB cream doesn't give much coverage and isn't ideal for those with oily skin, however it works great if your skin needs a glow and extra moisturization. I especially like this product because it blends so evenly on your skin!
Cori C.
Cori C.
I found this at TJ Maxx for about $3, so I figured it was worth a shot. After using it, I will definitely pay full price for it in the future. It's great for every day use, and gives me just enough coverage to even out and brighten up my skin without looking caked on. It has a nice light smell to it too. Almost reminds me of cucumber. And the fact that it helps fight my acne is a major plus!
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this be cream. It perfected my skin without being heavy or cakey. It protected and hydrated my skin while I used it. It did help with dark spots and fine lines. It gave me a beautiful healthy glow. I didn't last as long as a regular foundation but it does usually last at least five hours.it blends well with other makeup products. I consider this more of a beauty cream than a makeup.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I do NOT recommend this product for people with oily or combination skin. I have fair, oily skin, and this product feels thick and greasy on my face. I have this product in the shade Fair/Light, but it is too dark. As far as coverage goes, it will not cover blemishes or dark spots, but it will slightly even out your skin tone. It does have a pleasant fragrance that is not overpowering.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
This product is AMAZING and the price can't be beat!! This has replaced so many of my higher end products (MAC, UD, etc.). I use the oily/combination skin formula and it feels amazing on. I use this almost daily and in my southern, humid weather, it performs beautifully. Gives a natural, flawless finish and really helps minimize the look of pore size instantly! I love this stuff!! :D
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Astoria , OR
This is fine foundation makeup, but very thin and still requires moisturizer underneath. The coverage is very good (no hint of circles under my eyes), but the color is still to orange for my skin, even though I bought the 'light' color. I like that they sell dry, combination, and oily skin type versions of the same product. I wouldn't purchase again unless I had no other option.
Courtney Z.
Courtney Z.
Washington, DC
I love the coverage of this BB cream! I'm usually not a big fan of these BB/CC trends, since they're essentially tinted moisturizers, but I've been really big on sun protection lately, and this gives me that coverage and protection while not breaking me out. However, I do have very oily skin, and while it stays on, it does look very shiny after a while. Just a word of caution!
Stephanee S.
Stephanee S.
Not a crazy fan for this. Lots of people raved about it for oily skin (i owned the oily skinned one) and it was alright. It wasn't mattifying. It looked nice on the skin but if you are looking for something to set matte or not dewy, this isn't for you. Kinda sets like the colorstay, just tacky kind of. But for everyday wear it gives great coverage and powder looks nice on top!
Lizzie A.
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
I have tried a lot of BB creams and this is my favorite favorite favorite! I wear this everyday and get compliment on how good my skin looks all the time and I swear it is the bb cream. When i put it on it feels just like face lotion but than it even outs my skin tone and covers up my redness! I recommend this product to anyone that doesn't like to wear a lot on their face!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?