BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Rosie C.
I've been using this product for years. It's not heavy so I like it. Easy to apply, used for all skin types. Lasts long. Matches my skin tone. Great for the summer if you don't want to use something heavy out in the sun. I buy it almost every two months.
Emily G.
rochester, MN
Did not like how this made my skin oily after the first hour of wearing. Didn’t have much coverage but I used it as more of a primer/moisturizer. It’s easy to apply and blend-able. I would not probably by this again even though the price was reasonable
Dee H.
Brookline, MA
This is a good BB cream. Smooth and easy to apply and blend. The color ranges are ok, and I have pretty fair skin. It seems to have great staying power without looking like you are wearing anything. It definitely has a scent to it, while pleasant is overwhelming.
jenna v.
Syracuse, NY
Great coverage for a BB cream, definitely keeps my face matte all day. I love that I can wear this daily and it not feel heavy. The SPF in this product is a definite plus, I would also say its buildable and I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
Such a great formula I can use as a base for foundation or alone, great coverage with the plus of sunscreen. Colors match great. The only con I found was starting out not knowing how much was needed causing oiliness from too much but easily fixed.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Simple and easy to use B.B. cream. It is good if I don’t need a full coverage day and am just looking for a quick coverage that is lot full. I don’t use them very often but this one works well. Would recommend and would buy again.
Yacely m.
This is a most for me it works as a sunscreen, moisturizer and bb cream this product is amazing , it has the perfect light coverage, for everyday use . If you are looking for a product that has pretty much what you need to get going ! This is the one
Kaitlin E.
Binghamton, NY
I love this product and have used it since it first came out. It is a perfect medium coverage product, it will cover imperfections and help blend dark spots without being too thick or looking unnatural.
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
I honestly was not impressed with this product. Not only is it nearly impossible to match with your skin tone and carries a yellow tint, but it is patchy and hard to evenly apply. I would not use this product again.
Ashley J.
Great product for the price! It is a medium coverage product and goes on very smoothly. I used this product a few months but the bottle burst and WAS VERY MESSY! I did not purchase again in fear of a repeat.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?