BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lory V.
This product did not work well with my skin. It looked very bad. I heard it a very good product but it just didn't work out for my skin type. Also the color options were not very helpful. I got the shade to light and the next shade was to dark.
Nina S.
I'm so glad they made one for oily skin - because I don't think I would be able to use the regular one. My skin is super oily, and especially in the summer time it can be hard to keep the shine away. This does instantly mattify, and it does have a decent amount of coverage that would work wonders for someone without any major issues. I have acne prone skin, and have a lot of discoloration and scarring. This is perfect for when I don't want to hide absolutely every flaw on my face. It's quick and easy to use as well.

The only negative is the tube/packaging. It does get a bit messy. The product is very liquidy so it tends to make kind of a mess in the cap.
Emily G.
After reading the reviews on this I opted to try it as a drugstore go to when I can't afford my higher brand favorite Shiseido BB cream.

My initial issue. The scent. It is a clean scent, however, it was just a little too "perfume-y clean" for my taste. I did eventually get past this, but the formula just wasn't right. It was great for my dry skin but it did cause a bit of irritation to my skin and a bit of a rash at times. The color was okay. I wear a light/medium so the color was decent. Unfortunately I just couldn't get past these issues and felt pretty disappointed.

I think I will stick with Maybelline's bb cream which seems to work way better in my opinion.
Jennifer M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have been using this product for a couple years, couldn't live without it! I but the fair/medium color and it blends well from my pale winter months all the way into my tanned summer months while providing foundation quality coverage. It also has 20 spf sun protection which I love because I don't have to worry about applying greasy sunblock if for normal day to day exposure. I would highly recommend this product, it works as well as any BB cream I've ever used but at a much lower price!
Deanne K.
This makes my skin look "glowy," not too made-up, and gives me the comfort of knowing it has SPF covering my skin. I have combo skin, and it works well. I wish it covered just a little better, but really I don't want to use a full foundation, so I can't complain! I haven't noticed it making my skin any healthier, but I don't use it regularly enough for that to happen. I would recommend as a light-weight, light-coverage option to smooth out your skin and make you look awake and aglow!
April Y.
This is probably the drugstore best bb cream that worked for me, but it was still a disappointment. I got the one targeted for oily/combo skin but it didn't keep me matte whatsoever. It also made me shiny within 3-4 hrs and the coverage started to fade which my blemishes started to show. I recommend this for the ones who have a even non-blemish complexion and don't have so much to cover. since this is a light-medium coverage. The color payoff seems do-able and I got the light-medium.
Laura N.
Logan, UT
Loved it! Was a little darker than I expected, but overall, I liked it because it didn't sink into my pores and feel heavy like other bb creams. I'm a redhead so my skin is always burning, but I never got a sunburn while using this! Recommend!
Madeline H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
My favorite BB cream of all time is the CVS one. I believe they have discontinued it so I have desperately been looking for products similar and this is the closest thing I've found. I still not in love with it and miss my CVS one, but it is better than the maybellien one in my opinion. The CVS one was able to match my skin tone no matter if I was tan or not and this one fails to do that. The texture is also different and I prefer the CVS texture, but this one is okay (it's thicker).
Cori C.
I found this at TJ Maxx for about $3, so I figured it was worth a shot. After using it, I will definitely pay full price for it in the future. It's great for every day use, and gives me just enough coverage to even out and brighten up my skin without looking caked on. It has a nice light smell to it too. Almost reminds me of cucumber. And the fact that it helps fight my acne is a major plus!
Lindsey K.
Woodbridge, NJ
I think a lot of people are ignoring the fact that this product is not foundation. It is not supposed to give you full coverage. It's basically a tinted moisturizer that helps skin tone even over time. If you have issues with this being oily, use a setting powder over it. Problem solved. Also, don't use so much of it. This product does not promise coverage. The product, for me, did even my skin tone A LOT over the course of about a month using it only sometimes under my makeup. I used it as a base then did concealer and then a powder. If something isn't makeup, you can't grade it on its ability to do what makeup is supposed to do. I don't know about making your skin look better after the first use but this product does work.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?