BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
marina c.
San Jacinto, CA
Love it

This product was my discovery I love Spring is a fabulous product colors price 100% recommend love garnier
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
Omg i love this cream it makes ones skin so soft and feel brand new after using it even after only one use of it.
KARLA R.
Wasco, CA
MADE MY SKIN EXTREMELY OILY AND IT TURNED ORANGE AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS GAVE IT AWAY DID NOT PURCHASE EVER AGAIN
Victoria r.
Newport News, VA
This made my skin clear. It hasn't been this light in years. I love new this and this happens to be one of those.
Roxanne R.
Not able to blend. Not many shades to choose from. Did not work for me. Not long lasting clogged pores. No bueno.
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
Im looking for something new. I don't think this product does what I need it to do. Fill in fine lines and pores.
Lena L.
Maryville, TN
its ok for no make up makeup days, isnt too heavy doesnt oxidize too much, wish the color range was a bit better
member-58a5a6441
Texas
I love this bb cream!! Is my first time when i used this make up and I'm in love because y love the natural look
I think that this bb cream is very watering. But I do think that the bottle is very nice because it is very big.
Amy j.
Concrete, WA
This was more like a moisturizer it had no tint of color to it at least for me. Maybe I bought the wrong color.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?