BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Katie T.
Perfect for everyday day use! Leaves my skin protected and hydrated all day and still covers the little imperfections! Careful not to get it too near your eyes as it can burn!
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
This reasonably-priced BB cream’s comfortable, non-irritating formula provides smooth coverage and the additional benefit of SPF20 sun protection. As with many other BB creams, however, it only comes in two shades. The light-medium color, which was closest to my fair skin tone, was much too warm/peachy for me. It looked artificial on my skin, but I would recommend this product for someone with a warmer complexion who is looking for a good bargain in a BB cream.
Jessica F.
Left my skin a little greasy (nothing a finishing powder won't fix) and did break me out but overall a great BB cream for anyone on a budget. Does last a good amount of time.
Yuliya M.
East Hanover, New Jersey (NJ)

A worthy product of this brand. I love BB cream. This cream does not cause an allergic reaction. Perfectly levels the skin tone and fills it with radiance! Pleasant texture, not heavy. Does not clog pores. I'm 100% satisfied.
Isabel M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The product is perfect for a day at the beach or as a moisturizer under your make up. I've tried other drug store BB creme's and I find this one to be the best, I use it every day! I'm a lifeguard and as you can imagine, I spend a lot of time in the sun. My skin tone changed maybe 3 shades darker from the time I bought it and I never needed to purchase a different tint. The medium/deep tint blended in very nicely! I've been using this product for about 3 months and I've definitely noticed the difference from just using a normal moisturizer. My skin tone is much more even and my skin feels softer. If you're looking into buying a great BB creme without breaking the bank, look no further. This is your product!
Marla R.
Greensboro, NC
I like to use this when I'am in a hurry its easy to apply it give shine to my face and it makes my face look natural. It is not a foundation but it is great to use either alone or under a foundation. Also it can be used as sunscreen which I really like. My mom loves this product it fits well for her and I also really liked it the only problem that I personally have is that it makes my face look very oily. I have oily skin so it seems to make it oilier for some reason; other than that I recommend!
Clara T.
Albuquerque, NM
I swear this is probably my favorite product! I don't wear foundation because I have oily acne prone skin and it feels super gross but man I love this BB cream! It's light coverage but it also helps keep my skin looking great and not shiny at all. It's the best for summer weather too because it doesn't sweat off or look streaky. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to help reduce shiny skin and also those who want a lighter coverage face makeup.
Xiayi Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This is definitely NOT a foundation, so don't expect foundation-like coverage. It gives a great sheer glow without looking like a lot of make up! It's great for everyday or when you are too busy to put on make up! It really does improve skin tone and dullness, and gives your skin more vitality. It's really great for faking a healthy complexion when you are beyond stressed and not sleeping enough. I dab on a light layer under my eyes first and then the do all of my face - this helps hide dark circles and also brightens the eyes. Extra bonus for the SPF.

Truly an all in one, everyday product!

AND it's cheap!!!
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
I love my Garnier BB cream. People need to remember that less is more with this product. If you put too much on, it will get cakey and it will not look that great. I know this because I put too much on the first time I used it. I put a small dab on my forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. I use a brush to work it all in and then dab a small amount on a few blemishes and it is done. It does leave an even color on my face. I also love that it has sunscreen in it because living in Florida, that is really important to protect my skin, especially my face. I do like to use powder to settle it in just so it lasts longer.
Amanda P.
Napoleon , OH
I tried this product for the summer. I wanted to take a break from full coverage. The product blends very well. After about an hour I noticed that my face was very oily. I have normal skin and don't typically have issues with excessive oil but this product was sliding all around my face by lunch. The smell of this BB cream rates higher than most others that I have tried, so that's a plus...maybe the only one?
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?