BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Trini V.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
This was just ok. I felt that it left my already oily skin super shiny. I really wanted to love it, but it just wasn't for me
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
I use it every day, it really is a great BB for the price. I have not found any others in this price range that work as well.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Mammoth Spring, AR
Product goes on smoothly and quickly without being greasy or powdery looking. Washes off easily and leaves skin feeling great
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Fairfield
I love the coverage . I don't like thick foundations this one is very light and I don't need much just a little is sufficient
Kumi F.
Kumi F.
Didn't do a great job of controlling oil, and for some odd reason powder make it seem cakey? Definitely wouldn't repurchase.
Megan C.
Megan C.
South Park, PA
The product is pretty oily and heavy. Is great for wearing in the summer with spf, but would only recommend for drier skins.
Bilge S.
Bilge S.

I love this product. I always complained about my eye bags and how I was never able to cover them up but this product worked
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
It left a lot to be desired. I didn't like the way my skin looked or felt after using. It didn't qualify as a keeper for me.
Laritsa S.
Laritsa S.
Deltona, FL
I find that it doesn't really conceal anything it's kinda like a base and dose no justice. And left my skin sticky and oily
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
This use to be my go to foundation, AMAZING coverage! I just haven't used it much because they don't have many shades in ut
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?