BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Megan C.
My sister-in-law introduced this to me a few months back. I usually use a M.A.C. foundation in my makeup routine, but I felt bad using my expensive foundation just to run to the grocery store. I started using this BB Cream when I didn't want to use my good stuff. Being a stay-at-home mom, my morning routine has to be quick. I love that I can just put this on fast with some simple mascara and call it a day. My skin stays hydrated throughout the day. I have oily skin, and I don't have to go reapply a bunch of makeup later on. Good product for in between normal foundation. The only negative thing is the color options. I wish there were more shades to choose from.
Maddie C.
Red Lion, PA
It has been about 2 years since I used the Garnier BB cream but when I used it i was not impressed. It made my oily skin even more oily, didn't stay put, and generally my skin just looked patchy. It was not buildable, when I tried building it it just went cakey.
Elizabeth W.
This is the best bb cream I have ever used. It is full coverage and it spreads and blends very easily. It comes out very fast and because it blends easily, you don't need much. I would defiantly recommend this.
Nina S.
I'm so glad they made one for oily skin - because I don't think I would be able to use the regular one. My skin is super oily, and especially in the summer time it can be hard to keep the shine away. This does instantly mattify, and it does have a decent amount of coverage that would work wonders for someone without any major issues. I have acne prone skin, and have a lot of discoloration and scarring. This is perfect for when I don't want to hide absolutely every flaw on my face. It's quick and easy to use as well.

The only negative is the tube/packaging. It does get a bit messy. The product is very liquidy so it tends to make kind of a mess in the cap.
Nelda G.
Love the feel can wear this under makeup and not look cakey i wear it alone can't figure the whole make up thing now theres baking what the i m lost at putting on make up at least with this it gives the right coverage without all the foundation
Allie M.
Auburn, AL
I bought this product thinking it would work well with my dry/combination skin. Initially I liked it. It goes on smooth and provides coverage comparable to a tinted moisturizer. I was also interested in all the skin care claims this product made. Unfortunately, this product tends to be greasy even on dry skin. The longer I wore it, the greasier it became. I also had issues with it oxidizing and turning an orangey color on my face. This product is good in theory but the formula needs work. Also, as someone with dry skin having issues with this appearing greasy and shiny, I would not recommend this for anyone with oily skin. I didn't hate it but I won't be buying it again and have since found something I am much happier with. (Olay Total Effects CC Cream)
Lory V.
This product did not work well with my skin. It looked very bad. I heard it a very good product but it just didn't work out for my skin type. Also the color options were not very helpful. I got the shade to light and the next shade was to dark.
Alyssa L.
Watertown, MA
I love this BB cream! It's the first that I tried. I have since gotten another more expensive one because I became too tan over the summer for this one, but I can definitely say that the more expensive one is not as good! This one gives great coverage to the point where I saw myself in the mirror and thought that I looked airbrushed! It makes my skin flawless looking. However, if you have dry skin, it will highlight that. I suddenly had dry flakes of skin that I didn't know about! So, it's important to use a good moisturizer with it because it is not very moisturizing. I also have very oily skin on my forehead and unfortunately this didn't do much to control the oil there. I have found that if I use it along with my pore refiner that I use to control oil, that together my skin looks awesome! I definitely recommend it if oil and dry flakes aren't a problem. However, I would love to find something that will moisturize more and really control my oil slick!
Grace C.
Lowell, MA
This has been my go-to BB cream for years! It does have a strong scent when applying, but goes away quickly once applied. The coverage is definitely light, but perfect for everyday.
Jennifer M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have been using this product for a couple years, couldn't live without it! I but the fair/medium color and it blends well from my pale winter months all the way into my tanned summer months while providing foundation quality coverage. It also has 20 spf sun protection which I love because I don't have to worry about applying greasy sunblock if for normal day to day exposure. I would highly recommend this product, it works as well as any BB cream I've ever used but at a much lower price!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?