BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
dawn p.
dawn p.
Port Richey, FL
Loved it wonderful product great price great size and fits nicely in my purse easy to use feels great on my skin longs all day
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I love the smell of this but it's more like a lotion than a BB cream. I would repurchase this because it makes your skin soft.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I did not like this product mostly because I cannot get past the super strong smell of it, just wearing it gives me a headache
Beáta B.
Beáta B.
It has great coverage comparing to other bb creams. My face looks so fresh and moisturised when I wear this product. As it is.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Did not see a difference after using this. Was the opposite of what I was looking for. I do not recommend buying this product.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
New Rochelle, NY
Love using this BB cream. The coverage is great especially if your on the go like me. Makes your skin look Dewey and flawless!
Zeynep I.
Zeynep I.
Hallandale, FL
I use this bb cream a lot, especially on the days I'm running late to the job. The coverage, finish and color are fantastic...
Becky W.
Becky W.
Mammoth Spring, AR
Product goes on smoothly and quickly without being greasy or powdery looking. Washes off easily and leaves skin feeling great
Trini V.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
This was just ok. I felt that it left my already oily skin super shiny. I really wanted to love it, but it just wasn't for me
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Fairfield
I love the coverage . I don't like thick foundations this one is very light and I don't need much just a little is sufficient
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?