BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jamie S.
Easy to rub in and blend. Easy to find color that matched skin tone. Didn't leave skin grease and didn't clog pores.
Holly R.
San Diego, CA
I love this BB cream. It goes on nicely and stays in through out the day. It does have a smell but it doesn't stink.
Andrea S.
Miami
This BB cream is okay. Made my skin a bit grassy. I would recommend it If you have dry skin and want to hidratate it
Heather B.
El Paso, TX
I didn't care for this product. I didn't care of the smell. It wasn't a bad cream but it isn't my top choice to use.
Jolieen R.
Corp Christi, TX
I absolutely love this. Great coverage for spring time when I don't want to wear foundation but still want coverage.
Roselee G.
Denver, CO
So smooth never have any cracks in my makeup makes my makeup stay on longer and doesn't make my makeup look crusty
member-e82556858
London
This smells nice and leaves the skin soft and glowing.myou have to put effort to apply it and get it Into the skin
Sarah M.
Raynham, MA
Not bad, but not the best BB on the market. I found it was not long wearing and not a color match for my skin tone
Irina G.

Excellent product, I really like it because it leaves a very natural finish, I actually use it daily and I love it
marina c.
San Jacinto, CA
Love it

This product was my discovery I love Spring is a fabulous product colors price 100% recommend love garnier
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?