BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Yui O.
I thought the Garnier is great. the package showed me so many great effect and I bought it at CVS. when I use it, I notice some sunscreen smell and weird smell, but it is BB cream, so I did not really concern about it, but after some days, my skin got irritated and breakout. it was major breakout and i thought it was my skincare products, but this BB cream was actually cause my breakout, so I didn't even finish half and can't use it any more. I had to go to doctor to heal my skin.
Carlyanna M.
Chula Vista, CA
I think that Garnier was too hasty to put this product out and didn't test it at all. I have combo/oily skin and within about 45 seconds after applying, this turns into the most emollient mess ever. I don't have the oiliest skin ever, but this stuff sure makes it look that way.
As for coverage, it's pretty light. However, I have seen better coverage from BB creams both at the drugstore and department store levels.
I'm also not a fan of the overly strong scent. It doesn't mess with me beyond being bothersome to my nose, but I can't see it sitting well with sensitive skinned people.
The only things that this product has going for it is that it is a) moisturizing and b) has a lot of product in comparison to other BB creams.
Unless you have very dry skin or if you don't mind packing on the mattefying powder, I would skip this one.
Donna C.
This works nicely if you want very light coverage and glow in the spring and summer. It does not cover up any imperfections, dark circles or acne. If you would like more coverage it works fine with a powder foundation. Use a pressed powder to help set it in place and make it more matte as it does leave a very dewy finish. For me it last a few hours before needing to apply more powder to cover up shine and I have very dry skin. It works great for hydrating but may not be great for oily skin as it is very dewy. Also, I am very pale and used the lightest shade and it is a little dark for me, added a lighter powder on top to tone down color.
Alisha A.
I used to LOVE this product before I tried others and now I still own it but it's not my go-to anymore.... it has good coverage, but not full, as you wouldn't expect a BB to have. It only has 2 tones so it was a bit off for my skin color.
Melissa K.
Wayne, WV
I love this BB Cream. I chose this cream because of the 5 in 1 benefits. I like the way it makes my skin feel as well as the coverage it provides. I'm not a fan of heavy makeup and this fits me perfectly.
Aarthi B.
Feels oily during summer times. But great during cold weather. Really moisturizes and provides coverage. Good for an everyday no makeup look. Covers blemishes quite well still looking like natural skin
Sarah C.
I tend to like really full coverage foundations so summer is a bit of a challenge for me as most BB/CC creams and tinted moisturizers don't provide the coverage I need. This BB cream is a game changer! It's my go-to in the summer when I want to even out my skin tone and cover my blemishes, without having to cake on heavy product. Also easily blends with concealers. I like to set mine with a light powder to control shine. Favorite drugstore BB Cream that I've found. The Light/Medium shade was even perfect for my Fair/Porcelain skin!
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
I tried this bb cream when it first came out and really loved it at first. It want too expensive, was at my local Walmart and had a good amount of product. It was very moisturizing, which is nice because I have such dry skin, but it did take a while to dry down/ absorb.

The only real problem I had with this product is when I wore it and took pictures my skin always looked very gray, but not in person. This was enough for me to switch products and not return.
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
This reasonably-priced BB cream’s comfortable, non-irritating formula provides smooth coverage and the additional benefit of SPF20 sun protection. As with many other BB creams, however, it only comes in two shades. The light-medium color, which was closest to my fair skin tone, was much too warm/peachy for me. It looked artificial on my skin, but I would recommend this product for someone with a warmer complexion who is looking for a good bargain in a BB cream.
Cristina P.
Oakland, CA
Really good!
It's perfect to use during all the year, but especially I love to use in the summer!
It's very soft and clean. The cream adapt perfectly your color in your face!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?