BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Olga K.
Olga K.
Brooklyn, NY
A little too heavy for my likeness . I usually like a lighter bb cream . It gives amazing coverage though , more like a foundation
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Me gusta mucho logra lo que promete el olor es rico y deja la piel muy suave y fresca además de que el olor dura por algunas horas
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Austin , TX
This stuff is hard to find but when I do I buy it. I works well under concealer or even alone. I even put on my eye lids as primer
Amethyst B.
Amethyst B.
Biddeford
This product is very oily and makes me break out it looks like someone rubbed a stick of butter on your skin I don't recommend it
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
It is the best bb cream that ever tried, makes my skin soft and don't feel heavy. For my every day routine of summer works great.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Okay coverage. But this bb cream is too heavy for my oily skin. The pigment is not too accurate for my yellow undertone as well.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Clearfield, UT
This is my go to bb cream, especially for summer days here in Cali. Gives me just the right amount of coverage! Smells great too
Julia R.
Julia R.
Lutz, FL
I size this stuff everyday! I love it so much. I love it because it imperfect for my dry skin and I love that it has SPF in it.
Āddīīē P.
Āddīīē P.
Very light on the skin and is very great for light coverage. Love using this product in place of foundation in the summer time.
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Was excited to try and ended up disappointed. I didn't like the smell or texture of the formula and I had a bad reaction to it.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?