BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
maciel m.
my favorite bob creme, inexpensive yet great quality. does not leave my skin with a white cast like many bb cremes I've tried have. moisturizes but also adds the lightweight natural tint that i love to use under my foundation just after using my primer !
Jordan C.
I've been using this for about a year as my "base coat" & layering a liquid foundation around my nose & chin over it when needed. People have commented that my skin looks "airbrushed" when I'm wearing it. I have fair skin with red undertones & dark circles under my eyes. My skin is combination that gets oily fairly quickly (I also have some rough patches), but I've found this BB Cream keeps it matte for at least 2 hours before I need to blot. My skin is also sensitive & I like that this BB Cream leaves no scent & doesn't irritate my skin. It's very creamy & is great for all climates & seasons, providing a great base for the rest of my makeup! I can't wait to try the new oil-free version.
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
I have very dry, somewhat sensitive skin, and this BB cream performed decently. The biggest issue for me was the color matching -- occasionally I would look at my reflection throughout the day and feel like I had a darker, slight orange tinge. I usually wear a very light shade (ivory or light shades), and I was using the lightest color offered in this BB cream. I did enjoy the texture of this, though, and the way that it performed, so if you can get a great color match than this could be a good product for you.
Katty B.
East Islip, NY
I don't use foundation. I tried before and I just feel don't go with it, so I decided to start using bb and cc cream. This one speacilly is one of my two favorites
Abigail O.
I personally did not like my experience using Garnier's BB cream. To begin with I was unhappy with the little variety of skin tones. I am not fair skinned nor tan so I had a hard time choosing which would be better for me. I purchased the tanner bottle. My first time using I was pretty happy with the results. I used it like a face lotion, using a small amount and spreading it around my face. I looked good, gave a nice glow to my face. Not the oily, shiny glow. But shortly after going out (it was not hot outside) the nice glow turned into a thick-looking goo :( somewhat like foundation packed on. It was not cute. I definitely was upset after this and gave it to my best friend.
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I love this bb cream. It's full medium coverage which is perfect if you don't like foundation. For summer this is perfect. Only con is it can oxidize but not too dark.
Anna S.
Salem, OH
I picked up this bb cream last summer to have something to put on my face to even out my skin while letting it breathe. I still have my same bottle this summer and use it daily. First off, I love the orange-y scent of this product. It blends like a dream and makes my skin glowy and even without looking shiny. I am oily so I set it with powder but the shade and finish are gorgeous. I am rather pale and can use the lighter shade in the summer. I couldn't live without this bb cream. You get so much product but barely need any to even out your skin and make it look natural- like yours but better. A summer must have! I don't know if the salicylic acid really does anything for my acne but it doesn't make me break out.
Allison D.
Amherst, NY
I use this Bb cream when I'm going to the beach or working out. Good coverage for everyday when you don't want to wear makeup and feels really light and moisturizing. Good for everyday wear however need to reapply.
Hannah B.
Having oily/ combination skin, I obviously opted for the version of this BB cream for oily/ combination skin. I loved the natural-looking coverage but I felt like my face got really dried out, and the color (light/ medium) was just a little too orange for me. The color isn't unrealistic-looking, it just wasn't right for me. After that, I picked up the version for normal skin, also in light/ medium, and I love it. I definitely need to use powder to avoid looking too shiny, but it's super moisturizing, has great, natural coverage, and the color even matches me better than the one for oily/ combo skin. Most importantly, it's a great price and the best bb cream I know of under $10.
Jennifer w.
Raleigh
This is my favorite BB cream and I have tried quite a few other brands. It is super lightweight and gives a nice coverage that's sheer but not too sheer to where you question the point of having it on. It can get messy as I always have to open mine over a sink (I do wish it was just a tad bit stiffer to rectify this). This is my go to in the summer when I want to wear make up as its not cakey and it has spf. I even mix it with foundation to sheer my foundation which gives my foundatioln a velvety texture.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?