BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Danelle G.
Great BB Cream for the summer. Really light weight. Bought at Walmart, but can also be found at Target or any drugstore.
Ashleigh S.
Jacksonville, IL
This product is fine , but it is more expensive than my regular brand. I feel my regular beans works a bit better, too.
Moraima M.
Milwaukee
This is an awesome bb cream even tho is a drug store, I really like this brand.. and covers a lot with 1 application. .
Alma C.
It's affordable and it last a while even if the weather is very humid.. love that it's silky smooth and glides on well
Lindsey S.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect! I do not use often but only if I am at work and in a pinch (they have it at my job for clients)
Good product.
Maria F.
Jersey City, NJ
Did nothing for my skin. I use this for a month and noticed nothing had changed in my skin. I wasted my money on this.
Bréë Å.
Eh.. It has a nice smell but other than that i woulf givr this BB cream a 2.. Its alright. Doernt have much coverage.
SIOMARA A.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this yesterday got what I paid for didn't conceal my rosacea at all!! but did moisturize a bit but that is all
Maddie O.
Wasn't.a big fan of garner products for bb cream. Wasn't all that impressed by its results. I may give it another try
Liz S.
York, PA
Would not recommend for those with oily skin. Gives nice light coverage, but I would recommend setting with a powder.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?