BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Roo P.
Blue Bell, PA
Didn't work for my oily skin. The dewy finish could be nice for other people, but left my face feeling sticky and unclean.
Gertrude N.
Saint Louis, MO
Wasn't easy to apply because it dries out easily on skin. Made me broke out and t-zone was extra oily after about 4 hours.
Fernanda F.
Orlando, FL
I liked this product. I have not used anymore because enjooei perfume . It is a good product for the price . I recommend.
Kelli K.
Westminster, CO
It worked alright, but I've been spoiled with smashbox and other high end BB creams and garnier just paled in comparison.
Lisa G.
Pine City , MN
I use this almost everyday in the summer. With SPF 15 in it it helps my sensitive skin from uva uvb rays. Love this stuff
Sarah T.
Wanted to love this product but found that it was too orange for my skin. I really wish they made an option for fair skin
Lisa S.
Walled Lake, MI
Goes on smooth. Gives light coverage. Makes me feel a little oily but not too bad. Would recommend it for someone to try.
Jillian H.
Love this product. Perfect for
Those hot days when you don't want to wear lots of makeup! Provides awesome SPF protection
Chelsea S.
Wolfforth, TX
I really like this BB cream for the summertime when I want something light. It has a great, natural finish to it as well.
Kelly F.
Glenshaw, PA
Covers ok for price. Easy to purchase as it only comes in a few shades and blends well to skin tone. Not a full coverage.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?