BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Sinai S.
Sinai S.
Wasn't a big fan didn't really satisfy my needs as I thought it would I mean that's my opinion is have friends it actually worked for
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Clean feeling but will leave the under eyes looking shiny all day. Good choice of shades and the roller helps with smooth application
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Once again, love Garnier products. Love the way this feels on my skin, and how nice it makes my skin look and feel. Very lightweight.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Trenton, nj
I didn't like the texture it left in my face! Not s makeup person so maybe my opinion doesn't matter and its suppose to feel gritty!
Carola V.
Carola V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This smells amazing, it covers so well without leaving your face lumpy or nasty. It's very smooth and it feels so nice in your face.
Christine F.
Christine F.
Great value! Pleasant smell. Would love if I could find the right amount as to not have to reapply. So far best BB cream I've tried.
Cara W.
Cara W.
Actually really loves this BB cream my skin has acne and they didn't break me out at all I love it and it also covered my acne great
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Hesperia, CA
This is a great everyday on the go foundation. Dose the job when you need a quick completion fix! Smells good and is very affordable
Jomaris E.
Jomaris E.
Stratford, CT
There was too much sunscreen in it that it irritated my eyes. It was a little difficult to blend and I only used it a couple times.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Caledonia, MI
Wasn't awful, but didn't work right for me. I couldn't find the right shade for my skin tone and almost gave too little of coverage
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?