BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Alyssa L.
Garnier is my all time favorite bb cream! It works just like a foundation and gives pretty good coverage while looking natural. Doesn't break me out and isn't drying!
Brandi K.
I have tried this product on a few different occasions, but I just can't get myself to love it. It isn't the worst BB cream I have tried, but it isn't the best ever. It gives decent coverage, but it looks pretty greasy. The main thing that bugs me about this product is the smell though. It has a very strong perfume scent that I can't stand. I don't recommend this product to people, but if you want to try it- go for it! My advice would be to use the money towards a better one, though.
Siena W.
It's an okay product. Provides light coverage and creases a little bit. Also kind of tacky to the touch. The smell is fine and the color blends well. It didn't irritate my skin at all.
Emily S.
Portland, OR
This BB cream is a staple in my makeup kit. I go through phases of wearing full makeup and barely any, and this is perfect for the barely any days. If I'm in a rush I just slap this on with mascara and my face doesn't feel too 'naked'. It's great for the summer when you don't want to wear a full face of makeup, but still want some coverage. It really does a good job of 'blurring' the imperfections to give you a nice natural look. It obviously doesn't replace a regular foundation if you want full coverage, but for those days when you don't feel like doing makeup it works great. The consistency is a little thick so if you have oily skin you may not like it, I have pretty dry skin though so I like it.
Jessica M.
Revere, MA
The product is ok. A friend of mine had recommended it. They only carry 3 colors but thankfully the medium color matched me perfectly. I use this when I want light coverage. It defenately does not cover as well as a foundation. I use a sponge to apply it as its kind of watery, not as thick as a foundation. I like to use it on days I don't wish to cake on foundation. I find it well enough to use to work and to go out to run errands. It does hold a lot of product so you get your moneys worth. Not sure if I will repurchase as I do intend to try other BB cremes.

It has been over a year since I last wrote the review and I love it! I've gone through 3 bottles! It is so perfect for everday use. My skin look flawless. I'm almost done with my next bottle. Will buy again. Plus it has SPF! Life saving!
Sofia Lourdes G.
Doral, FL
Es fenomenal te deja la piel suavecita pareja no tiene olor desagradable, es perfecta porque generalmente estos productos me dan alergia y esta no me irrita la piel.
Katie U.
It was a bit hard to tell whether this bb cream worked well, as it was much too dark and orange for me even in the lighter shade. It seemed as if it would give light coverage, as didn't feel too bad on the skin, but it is not ideal for very pale people.
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
I have very dry, somewhat sensitive skin, and this BB cream performed decently. The biggest issue for me was the color matching -- occasionally I would look at my reflection throughout the day and feel like I had a darker, slight orange tinge. I usually wear a very light shade (ivory or light shades), and I was using the lightest color offered in this BB cream. I did enjoy the texture of this, though, and the way that it performed, so if you can get a great color match than this could be a good product for you.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
This review is for the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin. I am in love with this BB cream though! It minimizes my pores and it does seem to control shine. I live in the southern Georgia, so it is humid and hot! I think the shine I do get is more from the humidity and sweating rather than from just oil. It does last all day and it gives me the coverage I want. I personally wanted something that would give me light coverage and this product did just that. It is more liquid-y than any BB cream or foundation that I have ever used, but that doesn't bother me. It blends well and doesn't cake. I highly recommend the Combination to Oily skin formula to anyone with that skin type!
Jordan C.
I've been using this for about a year as my "base coat" & layering a liquid foundation around my nose & chin over it when needed. People have commented that my skin looks "airbrushed" when I'm wearing it. I have fair skin with red undertones & dark circles under my eyes. My skin is combination that gets oily fairly quickly (I also have some rough patches), but I've found this BB Cream keeps it matte for at least 2 hours before I need to blot. My skin is also sensitive & I like that this BB Cream leaves no scent & doesn't irritate my skin. It's very creamy & is great for all climates & seasons, providing a great base for the rest of my makeup! I can't wait to try the new oil-free version.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?