BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
It is ok bb cream. Have good coverage but doesn't have a much of shade choice. It is quite big container and has good amount of product.
Nora a.
Nora a.
Amazing and super lightweight! The only downside is that it isn't long lasting but for a summer bb cream it's definitely worth the price
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Derby, CT
Loved the smell and texture. Did not love the feeling of it on my skin. If they could lighten the formula as I would try something again
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY
I love how versatile this product is. It looks great even when worn alone. It gives my skin a pretty glow and is very good for my face.
Kandee P.
Kandee P.
Works good for an American brand but not as good as the Korean ones that came out with it first. But does cover up somewhat and has spf
shawna d.
shawna d.
This is pretty good, it doesn't give a lot of coverage as some of my other creams. But if you don't need a lot of coverage this is good
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Syosset, NY
Super light and medium coverage. Definitely easy to build and matches really well with my skin tone. Feels super light. Spreads evenly.
Tess L.
Tess L.
I like this to begin with but it started to break me out so I had to stop using it unfortunately but before it gave me acne I loved it
Faith A.
Faith A.
My go to drugstore BB cream.

Pros:
Great coverage for a BB cream.
Feels lightweight.
Looks great.

Cons:
Sticky if not set with powder.
Kitten M.
Kitten M.
Roswell, NM
I didn't like this on my skin. I understand it's a BB cream but it went on like water and provided absolutely no coverage what so ever
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?