BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Fairfield
I love the coverage . I don't like thick foundations this one is very light and I don't need much just a little is sufficient
Megan C.
State College, PA
The product is pretty oily and heavy. Is great for wearing in the summer with spf, but would only recommend for drier skins.
Kumi F.
Didn't do a great job of controlling oil, and for some odd reason powder make it seem cakey? Definitely wouldn't repurchase.
Bilge S.

I love this product. I always complained about my eye bags and how I was never able to cover them up but this product worked
Adrienne G.
Long Beach, CA
Love it! Makes my skin totally flawless and poreless. I love the sunscreen in it, and the totally natural-looking coverage.
Marian M.
Ladson, SC
Great product, I have been using for awhile now. It leaves my face very smooth. It is the best BB cream I have used so far.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
It left a lot to be desired. I didn't like the way my skin looked or felt after using. It didn't qualify as a keeper for me.
Laritsa S.
Deltona, FL
I find that it doesn't really conceal anything it's kinda like a base and dose no justice. And left my skin sticky and oily
Roo P.
Blue Bell, PA
Didn't work for my oily skin. The dewy finish could be nice for other people, but left my face feeling sticky and unclean.
Cynthia V.
Love this bb cream! Gives me great coverage love the dewy finding it give off also. I use a beauty blender to blend it out
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?