BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jessica M.
Revere, MA
The product is ok. A friend of mine had recommended it. They only carry 3 colors but thankfully the medium color matched me perfectly. I use this when I want light coverage. It defenately does not cover as well as a foundation. I use a sponge to apply it as its kind of watery, not as thick as a foundation. I like to use it on days I don't wish to cake on foundation. I find it well enough to use to work and to go out to run errands. It does hold a lot of product so you get your moneys worth. Not sure if I will repurchase as I do intend to try other BB cremes.

It has been over a year since I last wrote the review and I love it! I've gone through 3 bottles! It is so perfect for everday use. My skin look flawless. I'm almost done with my next bottle. Will buy again. Plus it has SPF! Life saving!
maciel m.
my favorite bob creme, inexpensive yet great quality. does not leave my skin with a white cast like many bb cremes I've tried have. moisturizes but also adds the lightweight natural tint that i love to use under my foundation just after using my primer !
Allison M.
I have thrived both the original and the oil free versions of this product.... And finished them both. They are both great products but since I have oily skin, the oil free is better suited for me. I have somewhat acne prone skin and both products CAN provide nice coverage compared to some other bb creams. I liked the consistency of original formula and felt that it gave sort of a dewy glow, but again I have oily skin and a few hours later I was a shiny mess. The oil free formula is a bit more "liquid" versus the sort of cream original but has less of a sheen. I didn't notice that it broke me out any more than usual and I have used both in place of a foundation with fair results. I will be repurchasing this item.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
This review is for the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin. I am in love with this BB cream though! It minimizes my pores and it does seem to control shine. I live in the southern Georgia, so it is humid and hot! I think the shine I do get is more from the humidity and sweating rather than from just oil. It does last all day and it gives me the coverage I want. I personally wanted something that would give me light coverage and this product did just that. It is more liquid-y than any BB cream or foundation that I have ever used, but that doesn't bother me. It blends well and doesn't cake. I highly recommend the Combination to Oily skin formula to anyone with that skin type!
Jordan C.
I've been using this for about a year as my "base coat" & layering a liquid foundation around my nose & chin over it when needed. People have commented that my skin looks "airbrushed" when I'm wearing it. I have fair skin with red undertones & dark circles under my eyes. My skin is combination that gets oily fairly quickly (I also have some rough patches), but I've found this BB Cream keeps it matte for at least 2 hours before I need to blot. My skin is also sensitive & I like that this BB Cream leaves no scent & doesn't irritate my skin. It's very creamy & is great for all climates & seasons, providing a great base for the rest of my makeup! I can't wait to try the new oil-free version.
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
I have very dry, somewhat sensitive skin, and this BB cream performed decently. The biggest issue for me was the color matching -- occasionally I would look at my reflection throughout the day and feel like I had a darker, slight orange tinge. I usually wear a very light shade (ivory or light shades), and I was using the lightest color offered in this BB cream. I did enjoy the texture of this, though, and the way that it performed, so if you can get a great color match than this could be a good product for you.
Katie U.
It was a bit hard to tell whether this bb cream worked well, as it was much too dark and orange for me even in the lighter shade. It seemed as if it would give light coverage, as didn't feel too bad on the skin, but it is not ideal for very pale people.
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
I have a love/hate relationship with BB creams. I have oily/combo skin and typically like to keep my foundation light on the day to day basis. I felt as if during the winter my skin was more on the dry side and needed a little extra spf. This BB cream has never broken me out and doesn't make my skin too oily! I am also able to blend concealer into the parts of my skin that have dark spots! I recommend you blend this product with a sponge and not your hands so that you can build the product up to your liking. This tube lasts a lifetime!!
Anna S.
Salem, OH
I picked up this bb cream last summer to have something to put on my face to even out my skin while letting it breathe. I still have my same bottle this summer and use it daily. First off, I love the orange-y scent of this product. It blends like a dream and makes my skin glowy and even without looking shiny. I am oily so I set it with powder but the shade and finish are gorgeous. I am rather pale and can use the lighter shade in the summer. I couldn't live without this bb cream. You get so much product but barely need any to even out your skin and make it look natural- like yours but better. A summer must have! I don't know if the salicylic acid really does anything for my acne but it doesn't make me break out.
Abigail O.
I personally did not like my experience using Garnier's BB cream. To begin with I was unhappy with the little variety of skin tones. I am not fair skinned nor tan so I had a hard time choosing which would be better for me. I purchased the tanner bottle. My first time using I was pretty happy with the results. I used it like a face lotion, using a small amount and spreading it around my face. I looked good, gave a nice glow to my face. Not the oily, shiny glow. But shortly after going out (it was not hot outside) the nice glow turned into a thick-looking goo :( somewhat like foundation packed on. It was not cute. I definitely was upset after this and gave it to my best friend.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?