BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Emily  K.
This is one of the first bb creams that I ever tried and it's still one of my favorites. It has a pretty thick consistency but it is very moisturizing and gives good coverage
Janelle C.
I almost never use foundation or concealer or anything of the sort because I have incredibly clear skin with a little bit of redness. I got this BB cream after doing some research and love it. I don't use it everyday. It is not meant to be used in place of foundation. You should also only use a small amount of the product to avoid causing your face to look oily. Considering I already have a rather even skin tone, this gives it that little extra push towards a completely even tone. The smell is fairly neutral, nothing unpleasant or overly scented. Overall, it's a great BB cream for people that do not really use/need foundation or full coverage. I also go to sleep without washing it off sometimes and it has never caused break outs or anything of the sort.
Arbella R.
I use this everyday! It's a very liquidy consistency, bug has amazing coverage. You can apply a thin layer and have it be a light-to-medium coverage, or you can build up layers to have a medium-to-full coverage. It has a rubbing alcohol smell, and feels a little cool on your skin when you first apply it, but you can't smell it once it's on your skin. I'm very oily, and this holds up better than many foundations I've used. Because it is so thin, it doesn't cake up or look like a mask, and it fades pretty evenly. I have light to medium skin and it may look super light going on, but it blends out to match me perfectly.
Dilichka
This is my go to bb cream. It is super lightweight. I would recommend it to someone with dry skin, it has sun protection of 15 spf. Long lasting , smells amazing. I would definitely buy it again .
Emerald M.
Doesn't last well on my skin. Little coverage which is to be expected from a bb cream but this looks like I just rubbed moisturizer in when I'm done. Too fragrant as well.
Ashley T.
San Ramon, CA
This was my first BB Cream to use. Since this was my first time using one, I decided to get one that was not too expensive and was easy to get at my local drug store. I have loved other Garnier products, so I decided to try this one. When I first got it, I used my hands to apply it, but it was pretty thick and it didn't feel that good on my skin. Recently, I got a beauty blender and that has changed my perspective on this product! When you use a beauty blender with this product, it applies very naturally and it felt as though I had not make up on my face! This does not give a lot of coverage, but it is AMAZING for the summer because of the SPF. If you decide to purchase this product, I would highly recommend you use your beauty blender with it because it will feel amazing on your skin! If you use this product, you do not need to use foundation, but do not expect high coverage. This is good for evening out your skin, but not covering major blemishes.
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
I purchased this bbcream to use on my work days as my facial coverage so I wouldn't waste my MAC foundation. I found that the cream left my face VERY oily after application. I have normal skin, it's not dry and it's not oily (it may be slightly oily after a few hours outside, but nothing out of this world). I would use this bbcream and found that I had to apply powder over it anyways to achieve the right look. I've used tinted moisturizers before and none of these left me looking so greasy.

The worst part was that if you went to exercise after work one day and happened to leave this on, IT WILL DRIP OFF YOUR FACE. My sweat droplets were the color of the product. It was so embarrassing. That's never happened to me with other powders, tinted moisturizers or creams.

I also didn't notice an improvement in my skin after I finished the product.
Hiba M.
this is a blessing in disguise... for the kind of skin i have which doesnt require much coverage or have dark spots or acne.. this lightweight easy to apply foundation gives the best result .. a moisturizer with a touch of color
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
This is not what I was expecting. I had heard all of this great news on BB Cream's and I was excited to try one out because I was sick of my daily routine of moisturizer, primer, foundation, powder etc. I was excited for the all in one time saver!. Well needless to say I wasn't impressed. I put it on thinking it would be almost a tinted moisturizer. Well it turned out to be oily, I felt like I had grease smeared all over my face of a slight skin color tint. Part of their advertisement was to say you didn't need to wear makeup with this because it worked as an all in one. To me it did not cover at all. It didn't rub in at all. It was just a bad experience. Not to mention all of that it was kind of expensive for what it turned out to be.
Angelica M.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this product and was very excited to use it. There are pros & cons. Pros: It has SPF which is VERY essential when taking care of your skin. always lean on products with SPF. Another pro: It blends nicely if you do it correctly. Cons: After a couple of hours, your face is SO greasy. So i only recommend this for those with REALLY DRY skin. like sand paper dry. It also creases. So if you laugh a lot (like me) or suffer from Chronic b**** face always have a mirror nearby to blend the creases.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?