BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
mona k.
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love this bb cream , I wear it everyday and it matches my skin perfectly and the shade I also perfect . I love how it's set really quick
Courtney I.
Courtney I.
Gate City, VA
I wish it was a bit lighter for fair skin, but over all love this product and the way it applies. I just add some lighter foundation to it
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Dallas
I love this stuff. It makes my eyes look brighter and it doesn't cake. I love that it also held with the puffiness. Can't live without it!
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
Started using this a few days ago and I love it. It feels so light and there's good coverage. Seems to match my skin tone pretty well too.
LAURA G.
LAURA G.
Ligera, facil de aplicar, no deja parches, cobertura bastante decente, buen precio, la encuentras en todas partes, vale la pena probarla.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not loving this bb eye roller, it didn't work as well as other brands and almost felt very thick and heavy as I applied it to my skin
Anne K.
Anne K.
Plano, TX
When I don't have the money for foundation from Sephora this is what I buy instead! Not perfect but pretty good coverage and dries matte.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Derby, CT
Loved the smell and texture. Did not love the feeling of it on my skin. If they could lighten the formula as I would try something again
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
It is ok bb cream. Have good coverage but doesn't have a much of shade choice. It is quite big container and has good amount of product.
Nora a.
Nora a.
Amazing and super lightweight! The only downside is that it isn't long lasting but for a summer bb cream it's definitely worth the price
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?