BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Julia R.
Lutz, FL
I size this stuff everyday! I love it so much. I love it because it imperfect for my dry skin and I love that it has SPF in it.
Beáta B.
It has great coverage comparing to other bb creams. My face looks so fresh and moisturised when I wear this product. As it is.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Did not see a difference after using this. Was the opposite of what I was looking for. I do not recommend buying this product.
dawn p.
Port Richey, FL
Loved it wonderful product great price great size and fits nicely in my purse easy to use feels great on my skin longs all day
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I did not like this product mostly because I cannot get past the super strong smell of it, just wearing it gives me a headache
Zeynep I.
Hallandale, FL
I use this bb cream a lot, especially on the days I'm running late to the job. The coverage, finish and color are fantastic...
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
No soy fan de las BB Cream. Me gusta el olor, la textura y la cobertura que tiene el producto. Aunque no la volvería a comprar
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I love the smell of this but it's more like a lotion than a BB cream. I would repurchase this because it makes your skin soft.
Stephanie M.
Fairfield
I love the coverage . I don't like thick foundations this one is very light and I don't need much just a little is sufficient
Becky W.
Mammoth Spring, AR
Product goes on smoothly and quickly without being greasy or powdery looking. Washes off easily and leaves skin feeling great
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?