BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
It took me a while to decide how I feel about this BB Cream but after about 2 months of use about 2 times a week I've decided that it isn't worth the hype. It has a strange gray under tone (I've seen that with many BB creams though). At first it seems like a nice texture when it goes on but after a few hours it looks dry and half of it has gone missing from your face. It sort of smells like scented chemicals and it made my skin feel tight (I got the one for oily skin). At first it seems fine but it's really only good for sun protection
Brandi K.
I have tried this product on a few different occasions, but I just can't get myself to love it. It isn't the worst BB cream I have tried, but it isn't the best ever. It gives decent coverage, but it looks pretty greasy. The main thing that bugs me about this product is the smell though. It has a very strong perfume scent that I can't stand. I don't recommend this product to people, but if you want to try it- go for it! My advice would be to use the money towards a better one, though.
Alyssa L.
Garnier is my all time favorite bb cream! It works just like a foundation and gives pretty good coverage while looking natural. Doesn't break me out and isn't drying!
Siena W.
It's an okay product. Provides light coverage and creases a little bit. Also kind of tacky to the touch. The smell is fine and the color blends well. It didn't irritate my skin at all.
Jessica M.
Revere, MA
The product is ok. A friend of mine had recommended it. They only carry 3 colors but thankfully the medium color matched me perfectly. I use this when I want light coverage. It defenately does not cover as well as a foundation. I use a sponge to apply it as its kind of watery, not as thick as a foundation. I like to use it on days I don't wish to cake on foundation. I find it well enough to use to work and to go out to run errands. It does hold a lot of product so you get your moneys worth. Not sure if I will repurchase as I do intend to try other BB cremes.

It has been over a year since I last wrote the review and I love it! I've gone through 3 bottles! It is so perfect for everday use. My skin look flawless. I'm almost done with my next bottle. Will buy again. Plus it has SPF! Life saving!
Sofia Lourdes G.
Doral, FL
Es fenomenal te deja la piel suavecita pareja no tiene olor desagradable, es perfecta porque generalmente estos productos me dan alergia y esta no me irrita la piel.
Emily S.
Portland, OR
This BB cream is a staple in my makeup kit. I go through phases of wearing full makeup and barely any, and this is perfect for the barely any days. If I'm in a rush I just slap this on with mascara and my face doesn't feel too 'naked'. It's great for the summer when you don't want to wear a full face of makeup, but still want some coverage. It really does a good job of 'blurring' the imperfections to give you a nice natural look. It obviously doesn't replace a regular foundation if you want full coverage, but for those days when you don't feel like doing makeup it works great. The consistency is a little thick so if you have oily skin you may not like it, I have pretty dry skin though so I like it.
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
I have very dry, somewhat sensitive skin, and this BB cream performed decently. The biggest issue for me was the color matching -- occasionally I would look at my reflection throughout the day and feel like I had a darker, slight orange tinge. I usually wear a very light shade (ivory or light shades), and I was using the lightest color offered in this BB cream. I did enjoy the texture of this, though, and the way that it performed, so if you can get a great color match than this could be a good product for you.
Allison M.
I have thrived both the original and the oil free versions of this product.... And finished them both. They are both great products but since I have oily skin, the oil free is better suited for me. I have somewhat acne prone skin and both products CAN provide nice coverage compared to some other bb creams. I liked the consistency of original formula and felt that it gave sort of a dewy glow, but again I have oily skin and a few hours later I was a shiny mess. The oil free formula is a bit more "liquid" versus the sort of cream original but has less of a sheen. I didn't notice that it broke me out any more than usual and I have used both in place of a foundation with fair results. I will be repurchasing this item.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
This review is for the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin. I am in love with this BB cream though! It minimizes my pores and it does seem to control shine. I live in the southern Georgia, so it is humid and hot! I think the shine I do get is more from the humidity and sweating rather than from just oil. It does last all day and it gives me the coverage I want. I personally wanted something that would give me light coverage and this product did just that. It is more liquid-y than any BB cream or foundation that I have ever used, but that doesn't bother me. It blends well and doesn't cake. I highly recommend the Combination to Oily skin formula to anyone with that skin type!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?