BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
josany p.
josany p.
Binghamton, NY
Wasn't my favorite. I've tried other brands and it did its job. It's definitely easy to use, but can get messy. It lasts for half of the day.
Karley M.
Karley M.
Bethany, MO
Garnier bb cream helped cover my acne scars and it didn't look cakey. This also helped with my redness on my face and helped cover very well.
Oriana S.
Oriana S.
Leaves that perfect finish on your face. Blends in smoothly and smells amazing. And for the price it gives you a good amount of the product.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Honestly not the greatest for my skin. It tended to make my face oily and didn't give that great of coverage. It needs a little bit of work.
Aman M.
Aman M.
This I one of my favorite bb creams of all time. I use this whenever I don't want to wear my foundation and I absolutely love this bb cream.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Hesperia, CA
I put this on,my face every day when I feel like having a fresh face! It makes me look like I have perfect skin but without the makeup feel!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Addicted to this product. Works fantastic. Evens out my skin and is super light weight. I wear it alone and it looks like I have nothing on.
Yohana P.
Yohana P.
My favorite BB cream from the drugstore it leaves my skin looking flawless and hydrated. Great coverage for a BB cream, very easy to blend.
Jamile M.
Jamile M.
San Antonio, TX
I really did not use this product for a long time but i can say that it works good i wod like to try it again and see how it will work now.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I like to wear this stuff during them summer. It is very light and I feel like my face can breathe. And I love that it has sunscreen in it.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?