BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Dana C.
Trenton, nj
I didn't like the texture it left in my face! Not s makeup person so maybe my opinion doesn't matter and its suppose to feel gritty!
Cara W.
Actually really loves this BB cream my skin has acne and they didn't break me out at all I love it and it also covered my acne great
Christine F.
Great value! Pleasant smell. Would love if I could find the right amount as to not have to reapply. So far best BB cream I've tried.
Nikki L.
Hesperia, CA
This is a great everyday on the go foundation. Dose the job when you need a quick completion fix! Smells good and is very affordable
Carola V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This smells amazing, it covers so well without leaving your face lumpy or nasty. It's very smooth and it feels so nice in your face.
Jomaris E.
Stratford, CT
There was too much sunscreen in it that it irritated my eyes. It was a little difficult to blend and I only used it a couple times.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Wasn't awful, but didn't work right for me. I couldn't find the right shade for my skin tone and almost gave too little of coverage
Melanie M.
Austin , TX
This stuff is hard to find but when I do I buy it. I works well under concealer or even alone. I even put on my eye lids as primer
Olga K.
Brooklyn, NY
A little too heavy for my likeness . I usually like a lighter bb cream . It gives amazing coverage though , more like a foundation
Liliana C.
Me gusta mucho logra lo que promete el olor es rico y deja la piel muy suave y fresca además de que el olor dura por algunas horas
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?