BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jess S.
I absolutely LOVE this BB cream. Most BB creams have little to no coverage, but this one is medium to full coverage. It's nice and lightweight on the skin and lasts all day long.
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
Let me start off by saying I USED TO LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this stuff, but recently they changed the formula and now it makes me a greasy mess and full of acne! The good thing is that a little goes a long way so a tube does last a while. I am so sad that they changed their formula because I used to recommend this stuff to everyone I know but now I'm on the hunt for something new. I have found that applying with a beauty blender does help minimize the appearance of pores but I used to not notice my pores before they changed their formula! So in my opinion the new formula causes large pores, acne and oily skin. No thank you!!
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
For a BB cream the coverage is pretty great. It's buildable. I just wish that there was a bigger selection of shades. Or at least shades that took yellow undertones into consideration.
Elizabeth M.
Gainesville, GA
I absolutely love Garnier's BB Cream! I've never really cared for liquid foundation so finding this product was the greatest thing! I love how soft it makes my skin feel also!
This is a must for me. It's very moisturizing. I have very sensitive to the sun skin, but this has helped a lot. It can last for hours. It's definitely buildable. I 100% recommend it to other people.
Kristen K.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this because the store ran out of what I had been using before, and I gotta say the things I like about this BB cream are the things I wish my old one had. One thing I do like is that it is really pigmented; so much more than what I had been using before. I barely need any powder or foundation on top to cover any blemishes, so that's great. Maybe the only con I can think of is that its pretty thin and smells a little like alcohol, which makes me think it might be drying. I would like to see this provide a little more moisture, but overall I like it and would recommend it.
Maddie D.
I'm more of a full coverage kind of girl so I wasn't very impressed. I have found that it makes my skin look very oily and has hardly any pigment. I do like how blendable it is
Jordyn H.
Linden, MI
I was excited about this product because I have freckles and I don't like thick matte foundation that covers them and just looks cakey. But no matter what amount I apply it makes my pores look HUGE! It's so weird. It like magnetized them.
Maggie C.
I have used this product only once. This is because the formula is a bit too watery and the smell is a bit strong. I didn't like how heavy it felt on my skin. However, it did cover evenly on my skin.
Samantha G.
Towson, MD
I'm a stickler for make-up that doesn't lay heavy on my skin and this product passes on that front but I also feel like it makes my skin seem more oily than it already it and I'm caking on different products to make up for that. It also doesn't do anything in the way of my acne.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?