BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
I've tried several BB cream brands, mostly on the high-end side, like Smashbox, Stila, and Tarte, and Garnier's is comparable but a better price point. I participated in their BB rewards program and received a one-year supply for free (6 full-size bottles) and figured if I didn't like it, I could always give it away. To my surprise, I like it quite a bit. It glides on smoothly—some say it's oily, but that's only initially. Wait a minute and it turns matte. My skin tends to be on the dry side, so I prefer that it goes on this smooth, or else it'd irritate my dry skin even more. And color-wise, the light/medium is definitely more on the light side, so it definitely washes me out a little, especially during the summer when I naturally tan a bit. Also, would prefer a higher SPF, because 15 isn't enough.
Jennifer A.
I use this as my everyday foundation and receive so many compliments on my skin. It's lightweight and natural and doesn't feel too cakey as I do not like thick foundations. It also provides hydration and SPF so it's good for my skin at the same time!
Taylor S.
Ellis, KS
One of my favorite products. It's easily build-able and lasts me all day long. Can use with or without setting powder. For full coverage I suggest using a setting powder. This is alway my go-to foundation.
Perfect for someone with dry skin it does apply very thick and seems to sit on top of the skin but I do still love this skin perfecting by cream for busy days when I am not going to wear a full face of makeup!
Janie R.
If you want to look like a carrot buy this! If not stay far away! I only tried it twice but both times I looked lime an extra on Jersey shore, not a great look. I do not recommend
Soňa P.
I bought it and I was disappointed. Makes my face look dry and it's hard to match skin tone. Don't like it. Coverage is really low, but that it the point. Too low coverage for me.
Sarah M.
My favorite BB cream of all time. Light coverage, keeps my oily skin matte all day, and I don't need foundation. I just use setting powder on top to complete the look. It is a thin formula and tends to leak out of the top of the bottle. I wish there were more shades available as well.
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
Let me start off by saying I USED TO LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this stuff, but recently they changed the formula and now it makes me a greasy mess and full of acne! The good thing is that a little goes a long way so a tube does last a while. I am so sad that they changed their formula because I used to recommend this stuff to everyone I know but now I'm on the hunt for something new. I have found that applying with a beauty blender does help minimize the appearance of pores but I used to not notice my pores before they changed their formula! So in my opinion the new formula causes large pores, acne and oily skin. No thank you!!
Elizabeth M.
Gainesville, GA
I absolutely love Garnier's BB Cream! I've never really cared for liquid foundation so finding this product was the greatest thing! I love how soft it makes my skin feel also!
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
For a BB cream the coverage is pretty great. It's buildable. I just wish that there was a bigger selection of shades. Or at least shades that took yellow undertones into consideration.
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin? I have semi oily skin but have a hard time finding something light to stay the whole day.
Rachael P.
Andalusia, AL
I've been looking for a good foundation to try. I'm new to wearing foundation and I wanted to know is it lightweight?
Is this product safe to use along side with make up.
Maria Belen S.
Medellin, Antioquia
I've been looking for a BB cream for oily skin, I've never used one. I don't really need much coverage, except to cover the green corrector. Is this a good one? (I'm very pale, btw)
Vicky L.
How light is the light color? Well it make you look ghosty?