BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Megan B.
Megan B.
New Market, AL
Left shine shiny and oily. Not a lot of color selection. Strong smell. My skin was dewy and after a few hours it looked like i had no make up on.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Garnier's BB creams work very well! They're easy to blend in, and feel very light on your skin. I used mine as a foundation and it worked great!
Sylvia B.
Sylvia B.
Elgin, OK
Super thick, almost more of a foundation. I've still gone through two bottles though- it's perfect for the gym instead of a full face of makeup.
House of M.
House of M.
I like this because it has spf in it and makes me feel like I'm actually making an effort with my makeup routine. How's the coverage? Not great.
nur G.
nur G.
It's good. It has a good coverage and easy to apply and very little on the skin. I like it and likes to keep it. I have used almost 5/6 on them.
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Good coverage for a bb cream. Unfortunately, it is too pink for an olive complection. Nevertheless, it gives you a nice glowy, perfected skin
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
Product gives great coverage but I would not recommend for even the slightest oily skin. Caused oil slicks in my T zone that made me break out.
Mariana I.
Mariana I.
It's so perfect for daily uses. It's not oily and covers all your imperfection without a heavy appearance. I'll buy it again, again and again.
Lola C.
Lola C.
O Fallon, MO
This is amazing!!!! I used this a lot and it is really good!!!! It has spf in it and it smells really good!!!! I really like this bb cream!!!!
josany p.
josany p.
Binghamton, NY
Wasn't my favorite. I've tried other brands and it did its job. It's definitely easy to use, but can get messy. It lasts for half of the day.
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
How light is the light color? Well it make you look ghosty?
Monica V.
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin? I have semi oily skin but have a hard time finding something light to stay the whole day.
Saloni B.
Saloni B.
How much is this product if u have bought it? Also does it give good coverage as in would it hide blemishes on a day to day bases?
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Andalusia, AL
I've been looking for a good foundation to try. I'm new to wearing foundation and I wanted to know is it lightweight?
Mia K.
Mia K.
houston, Texas
Okay so does BB cream replace foundation? or is it used with foundation?? i have always wanted to know how and with what to use BB cream with!