BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
This is a must for me. It's very moisturizing. I have very sensitive to the sun skin, but this has helped a lot. It can last for hours. It's definitely buildable. I 100% recommend it to other people.
Nicole J.
Princeton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it here and brought it with me back to Philippines before. It was good and covers some but not all of my blemishes. Does not cause breakouts. But sometimes gets oily.
Emily  K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the first bb creams that I ever tried and it's still one of my favorites. It has a pretty thick consistency but it is very moisturizing and gives good coverage
Amanda M.
Wantagh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used it in a while but I highly recommend! I wore it to a festival once where everyone's faces were bright red and my face didn't gain much color! Also helps keep my face makeup in place too
Chelsea W.
Easy to apply, lightweight, blends well
,natural looking and great for everyday use. I have dry skin and it works very well for me especially on beach days during the summer.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not bad but not like the other garnier bb cream miracle skin perfector, this one feels a lil like just a cream doesn't do much covering and it's a bit oily on the face
Lauren K.
When applied, it has a very pretty finish. It is medium coverage. There is not a wide range of colors and it smells like alcohol when you first apply it. On my oily skin, it definitely breaks up and makes me oilier throughout the day.
Lisa J.
Love this! It's great to even out skin tone without looking like you're wearing makeup. It great for days you don't have time for a full makeup routine. I often wear it alone.
Brianne G.
I never bother using a foundation ever since I've come across this product. Super lightweight, smells fabulous and protects your skin from so many things while also repairing it. I love this product!!
Melissa R.
I like this. It goes on nicely and looks great but feels a little thicker on my face than other BB creams. It has nice color and is affordable and I do still use it sometimes.
Saloni B.
How much is this product if u have bought it? Also does it give good coverage as in would it hide blemishes on a day to day bases?
Jamekia G.
Does this bb cream work well in sensitive skin?
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
Has anyone had a problem with the cool option matching their skin tone?
Maria Belen S.
Medellin, Antioquia
I've been looking for a BB cream for oily skin, I've never used one. I don't really need much coverage, except to cover the green corrector. Is this a good one? (I'm very pale, btw)
nacoby r.
Does this bb cream make your skin oily? ive tried many bb creams and some are more oily than others. the olay was oily. the cover girl is medium and the NYC brand is okay... I'm still searching for a great one