BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Lauren K.
When applied, it has a very pretty finish. It is medium coverage. There is not a wide range of colors and it smells like alcohol when you first apply it. On my oily skin, it definitely breaks up and makes me oilier throughout the day.
Melissa R.
I like this. It goes on nicely and looks great but feels a little thicker on my face than other BB creams. It has nice color and is affordable and I do still use it sometimes.
Dilichka
This is my go to bb cream. It is super lightweight. I would recommend it to someone with dry skin, it has sun protection of 15 spf. Long lasting , smells amazing. I would definitely buy it again .
Emerald M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't last well on my skin. Little coverage which is to be expected from a bb cream but this looks like I just rubbed moisturizer in when I'm done. Too fragrant as well.
Hiba M.
this is a blessing in disguise... for the kind of skin i have which doesnt require much coverage or have dark spots or acne.. this lightweight easy to apply foundation gives the best result .. a moisturizer with a touch of color
Stephanie Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier BB cream can sometimes be too dark even though the color is light. And it made my face too oily. I ended up wiping my makeup off after having it on for some time.
Riley C.
I used this bb cream through the summer and liked it. I don't think the range of colors is great and the lightest I felt was too dark. But it worked good. I repurchased through the summer time.
Kim T.
First off, there are only 3 shades to choose from, so I picked the lightest that was available in hopes that it would color match me. However, it came out too dark on my skin. Secondly, the consistency is VERY thick. It was very heavy and felt like a combination of sunscreen and heavy foundation all in one. The finish was very matte, which is something I normally like on my oily skin, but for a BB cream I wanted a more dewy/natural finish. Although it initially felt matte, my dry acne spots were emphasized and by the end of the day my skin was extremely oily.
Kat K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this BB cream. I've been using it since it came out. It's the only cream that lasts on my skin. It smooths out my pores, adds enough tint to my skin and blends well
Samanta T.
This product is not for people with dry skin because it will cling onto any dry patches that you have on your face and leave you looking like a patchy mess but I believe that this can work for people with normal to oily skin
Sofie E.
Garden Grove, CA
Did this product dry anyones skin?
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
I can't wait to try this! Did it help for anyone? I only use BB cream for minimal coverage. Did it actually last all day? Or even for more than a couple hours?
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
Any recommendations to which brushes to use when applying this?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for oily skin?
katie s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Want to try does it help and make a difference in your skin?