BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Taylor D.
Syosset, NY
Super light and medium coverage. Definitely easy to build and matches really well with my skin tone. Feels super light. Spreads evenly.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love how versatile this product is. It looks great even when worn alone. It gives my skin a pretty glow and is very good for my face.
shawna d.
This is pretty good, it doesn't give a lot of coverage as some of my other creams. But if you don't need a lot of coverage this is good
Kandee P.
Works good for an American brand but not as good as the Korean ones that came out with it first. But does cover up somewhat and has spf
Tess L.
I like this to begin with but it started to break me out so I had to stop using it unfortunately but before it gave me acne I loved it
Kitten M.
Roswell, NM
I didn't like this on my skin. I understand it's a BB cream but it went on like water and provided absolutely no coverage what so ever
Melissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Once again, love Garnier products. Love the way this feels on my skin, and how nice it makes my skin look and feel. Very lightweight.
Sinai S.
Wasn't a big fan didn't really satisfy my needs as I thought it would I mean that's my opinion is have friends it actually worked for
Mikayla M.
Clean feeling but will leave the under eyes looking shiny all day. Good choice of shades and the roller helps with smooth application
Dana C.
Trenton, nj
I didn't like the texture it left in my face! Not s makeup person so maybe my opinion doesn't matter and its suppose to feel gritty!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?