BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sandra T.
Yorba Linda, CA
This cream really cover and freckle or blemish. It evens out your skin. It goes on smooth. It's also so great because it protects your skin from the sun. Being fair seined and red headed I really need that protection.
Erica S.
Highland mls, NY
This is my go to BB cream for days that I just want one step and done. I suffer from rosacea and it covers my redness and spots! It last majority of the day without needing touch ups!
Kenz V.
Kingman
This has been my favorite foundation and spf since it hit the market. Always coming back to it! It's build-able or can be applied on days i just need protection from the sun but don't want a full face of makeup!
Jennifer A.
I use this as my everyday foundation and receive so many compliments on my skin. It's lightweight and natural and doesn't feel too cakey as I do not like thick foundations. It also provides hydration and SPF so it's good for my skin at the same time!
Taylor S.
Ellis, KS
One of my favorite products. It's easily build-able and lasts me all day long. Can use with or without setting powder. For full coverage I suggest using a setting powder. This is alway my go-to foundation.
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
I've tried several BB cream brands, mostly on the high-end side, like Smashbox, Stila, and Tarte, and Garnier's is comparable but a better price point. I participated in their BB rewards program and received a one-year supply for free (6 full-size bottles) and figured if I didn't like it, I could always give it away. To my surprise, I like it quite a bit. It glides on smoothly—some say it's oily, but that's only initially. Wait a minute and it turns matte. My skin tends to be on the dry side, so I prefer that it goes on this smooth, or else it'd irritate my dry skin even more. And color-wise, the light/medium is definitely more on the light side, so it definitely washes me out a little, especially during the summer when I naturally tan a bit. Also, would prefer a higher SPF, because 15 isn't enough.
Perfect for someone with dry skin it does apply very thick and seems to sit on top of the skin but I do still love this skin perfecting by cream for busy days when I am not going to wear a full face of makeup!
Soňa P.
I bought it and I was disappointed. Makes my face look dry and it's hard to match skin tone. Don't like it. Coverage is really low, but that it the point. Too low coverage for me.
Sarah M.
My favorite BB cream of all time. Light coverage, keeps my oily skin matte all day, and I don't need foundation. I just use setting powder on top to complete the look. It is a thin formula and tends to leak out of the top of the bottle. I wish there were more shades available as well.
Janie R.
If you want to look like a carrot buy this! If not stay far away! I only tried it twice but both times I looked lime an extra on Jersey shore, not a great look. I do not recommend
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?