BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Harli L.
Harli L.
I love the natural color! Perfect for just a little color and sun protection for a long Beach day! Very affordable and a little bit goes a long ways
Lea H.
Lea H.
This product is great for everyday! t takes care of minor Imperfections while delivering a sheer finish. Definitely a go to product for the summer.
Zarah L.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Used this a few times, for my skin type it felt very oily and slid off when used in heavier layers. Would recommend however for average skin types.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Loves Park, IL
Really liked the consistency of this product! It left my skin looking very natural. However, even the light shade seemed to dark for my fair skin.
Irai L.
Irai L.
Panorama City, CA
I love this BB cream. It has great coverage and has SPF protection. It has a great price and it is just an amazing product. I definitely recommend
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
I never tried a bb cream and thought I would give this a shot! I was amazed at how much coverage I received, it's the perfect product for summer.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
It was okay, I wasn't a fan of the consistency. I had also went with a shade too light for my skin and I found it to be a little oily for my skin
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
It didn't smell good and I had a allergic reaction to it. Really wished it would've worked for me because the price point is so hard to turn down
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
La Joya, TX
My favorite bb cream of all time. I use this as an everyday foundation (when I do wear it that is) and it makes my skin look naturally beautiful.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Garnier's BB creams work very well! They're easy to blend in, and feel very light on your skin. I used mine as a foundation and it worked great!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?