BY GARNIER #19 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Perfect for someone with dry skin it does apply very thick and seems to sit on top of the skin but I do still love this skin perfecting by cream for busy days when I am not going to wear a full face of makeup!
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
I've tried several BB cream brands, mostly on the high-end side, like Smashbox, Stila, and Tarte, and Garnier's is comparable but a better price point. I participated in their BB rewards program and received a one-year supply for free (6 full-size bottles) and figured if I didn't like it, I could always give it away. To my surprise, I like it quite a bit. It glides on smoothly—some say it's oily, but that's only initially. Wait a minute and it turns matte. My skin tends to be on the dry side, so I prefer that it goes on this smooth, or else it'd irritate my dry skin even more. And color-wise, the light/medium is definitely more on the light side, so it definitely washes me out a little, especially during the summer when I naturally tan a bit. Also, would prefer a higher SPF, because 15 isn't enough.
Taylor S.
Ellis, KS
One of my favorite products. It's easily build-able and lasts me all day long. Can use with or without setting powder. For full coverage I suggest using a setting powder. This is alway my go-to foundation.
Janie R.
If you want to look like a carrot buy this! If not stay far away! I only tried it twice but both times I looked lime an extra on Jersey shore, not a great look. I do not recommend
Sarah M.
My favorite BB cream of all time. Light coverage, keeps my oily skin matte all day, and I don't need foundation. I just use setting powder on top to complete the look. It is a thin formula and tends to leak out of the top of the bottle. I wish there were more shades available as well.
Soňa P.
I bought it and I was disappointed. Makes my face look dry and it's hard to match skin tone. Don't like it. Coverage is really low, but that it the point. Too low coverage for me.
Elizabeth M.
Gainesville, GA
I absolutely love Garnier's BB Cream! I've never really cared for liquid foundation so finding this product was the greatest thing! I love how soft it makes my skin feel also!
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
Let me start off by saying I USED TO LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this stuff, but recently they changed the formula and now it makes me a greasy mess and full of acne! The good thing is that a little goes a long way so a tube does last a while. I am so sad that they changed their formula because I used to recommend this stuff to everyone I know but now I'm on the hunt for something new. I have found that applying with a beauty blender does help minimize the appearance of pores but I used to not notice my pores before they changed their formula! So in my opinion the new formula causes large pores, acne and oily skin. No thank you!!
Jess S.
I absolutely LOVE this BB cream. Most BB creams have little to no coverage, but this one is medium to full coverage. It's nice and lightweight on the skin and lasts all day long.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
For a BB cream the coverage is pretty great. It's buildable. I just wish that there was a bigger selection of shades. Or at least shades that took yellow undertones into consideration.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?