BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Koraima H.
Garden Grove, CA
Haven't used it that much. It leaves your skin looking really oily and shiny. I don't care about that so I'd use it alone but if you care then I suggest using a powder over it . It feels moisturizing on the skin tho.
Sandra T.
Yorba Linda, CA
This cream really cover and freckle or blemish. It evens out your skin. It goes on smooth. It's also so great because it protects your skin from the sun. Being fair seined and red headed I really need that protection.
member-dec74157c
Minneapolis, MN
I really love this BB cream! I have been using it for as long as I can realmente. I have a combination of both oily/dry skin and this BB cream works very well for my face and is also pretty long lasting and doesn't leave my face too oily. I will continue to use it and recommend it to others!
Erica S.
Highland mls, NY
This is my go to BB cream for days that I just want one step and done. I suffer from rosacea and it covers my redness and spots! It last majority of the day without needing touch ups!
Kenz V.
Kingman
This has been my favorite foundation and spf since it hit the market. Always coming back to it! It's build-able or can be applied on days i just need protection from the sun but don't want a full face of makeup!
Thu T.
Santa Ana, CA
Easy every morning fast makeup routine with medium coverage! Moisturizing on the skin and does not transfers ! Also very long lasting ! Also gives a little spf which is really good for u! I would recommend this
Claire X.
I personally love this bbcream, it has awesome coverage. It almost changes to your skin tone and is best applied with a beauty blender. The consistency is a little bit thick out of the bottle but when applied it is light weight. 100% recommend this product.
Ashley W.
This stuff is totally rocking my world right now. I've got combination, acne-prone skin with some pigmentation on my cheeks, and this stuff does an AWESOME job in terms of medium coverage, shine control, and staying power.

For me, this was NOT moisturizing enough to use on its own, so I apply it over an oil-free moisturizer.

KEY KEY KEY for this is that a little goes a long way! The formula is REALLLY liquidy, so start small. I apply by putting about a dime size in my fingertips, rubbing them together, then dotting on each of my cheeks, my forehead, my chin, and my nose. I then rub it all in, and I'll add a bit more to areas that need more coverage.

Overall, though, I really, really like this product. It doesn't oxidize, it blends in beautifully with my fair skin, and it controls oil like a champ! I'm happy with it.
lily r.
I actually just started using bb cream, & I totally recommend the garnier bb cream. I usually put it on when I dont want a full face of makeup. it leaves my face flawless.
Abbie C.
I've been using this product for about 9 months now in place of my usual liquid foundation. It has worked pretty well. My skin is definitely clearer and I like the dewey finish. However, I've found that the product doesn't stay on my face as well as I'd like, and it comes off quite easily. Also, HELPFUL HINT: When the tube is starting to run out, use a pair of scissors to cut the tube in half and use your finger/makeup sponge to scoop out what's left. Then slide the top part of the tube over the bottom to keep what's left from drying out. I find that when the tube is "empty", there's typically two weeks' worth or so still left inside.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?