BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Yohana P.
My favorite BB cream from the drugstore it leaves my skin looking flawless and hydrated. Great coverage for a BB cream, very easy to blend.
Jamile M.
San Antonio, TX
I really did not use this product for a long time but i can say that it works good i wod like to try it again and see how it will work now.
Jennifer S.
I like to wear this stuff during them summer. It is very light and I feel like my face can breathe. And I love that it has sunscreen in it.
Jenna O.
Started using this a few days ago and I love it. It feels so light and there's good coverage. Seems to match my skin tone pretty well too.
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love this bb cream , I wear it everyday and it matches my skin perfectly and the shade I also perfect . I love how it's set really quick
Brashell C.
Vinemont , AL
Hated this stuff:( it looked muddy and orange on me. Also it felt so gross on my skin! Like it didn't sink in at all, wouldn't repurchase.
Courtney I.
Gate City, VA
I wish it was a bit lighter for fair skin, but over all love this product and the way it applies. I just add some lighter foundation to it
Claudia D.
Dallas
I love this stuff. It makes my eyes look brighter and it doesn't cake. I love that it also held with the puffiness. Can't live without it!
Anne K.
Plano, TX
When I don't have the money for foundation from Sephora this is what I buy instead! Not perfect but pretty good coverage and dries matte.
Renee B.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not loving this bb eye roller, it didn't work as well as other brands and almost felt very thick and heavy as I applied it to my skin
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?