BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
This is a favorite of mine for light coverage on weekends, or combined with my foundation when I need full coverage. I have dry skin, and the garnier bb Creme alone makes my face feel and look smooth. It applies evenly and the light medium give a little brightness to my olive skin. Today my skin felt dry after applying my foundation. I touched up with this bb Creme and the result was beautiful! Good scent. A lot of product for <$20.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Binghamton, NY
I have tried many BB cream products, and this was one of the most disappointing ones. Firstly, there is very little range in terms of shade selection. The lightest shade was still too dark for me even with a summer tan. Second, there is little to no coverage because it basically blends away to nothing. The scent can be a little overpowering and the only positive you can get from this product is sun protection and a bit of moisture.
Meghan Fox D.
Meghan Fox D.
Louisville, KY
Love this cream I never liked foundation but now that I'm older I need something more than powder as it settles into my lines making me look older. This product gives me the coverage I need, while at the same time color corrects, acts as a sunscreen with spf, and even tones and reduces the appearance of my lines. You do not have to use much for it to do the job. A little goes a long way with this product and the price is right!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Really liked this stuff for awhile. But I'm not sure, maybe I got a bad batch once or something but it ended up drying my skin out once so I switched to something different. However, that was a few years ago now. I haven't tried it recently, but I've been hearing good things. They may have changed up the formula since Garnier has really kicked their skincare products up a good notch. I'm really tempted to give this another try.
Laura P.
Laura P.
I really didn't like it for me. gave me really bad acne,didn't give any coverage at all. so I totally regret getting this.Also don't get if you have really tan skin like me ūüĎć or if you don't want a uneven foundatiton (sorry new to the whole makeup ūüėďūüėā) but after all I would recommendif you have really light skin tone.And also if your look ing for some kind of sunscreen get this one after I tried it out I did'n really like itūüė°
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
I used to love this product, but I think that's before I knew so much about makeup‚ÄĒ while I was still learning lol. And I recently tried to use it again because I wanted a lighter coverage , and I don't know if this was just my product (it could be a liiitle older) but this would not blend!!! So patchy!!! and the color was a little darker than my skin tone so you could really tell. I may have to repurchase and try again.
Shreshthi J.
Shreshthi J.
I have been using this product for the last two years and have gotten tons of compliments on my complexion ever since. My skin tone looks even and my face just glows! The light/medium is a little dark for my very fair coloring, so I do need to add a dab of regular moisturizer to it and mix it together before applying to make the color closer to that of my skin. Please never stop making this stuff! I'd be lost without it!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Morgantown, WV
The perfect foundation for summer! Has just enough coverage to even out your skin tone but is still really light. When you wear it, you can't even tell its on. Also, it has SPF 15 (I think) so you won't get a bad sunburn! I use it all the time in the summer, it's my favorite foundation because it remains so light and looks natural on the skin. If you have oily skin, then I recommend using a powder to set it.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Product worked really well for me during the winter time. I have combo/oily skin. It has just the perfect amount of coverage that I wanted. If I needed more coverage on a blemish I could just dab a little more on that area. No need for moisturizer underneath either.
During the summer this did not work for me at all. It made me extremely oily!! I still use it during winter time and will continue to purchase.
Valentina S.
Valentina S.
I used this product for a long time, everyday for about a year. I used it more because it had spf and some color but to match your skin to their color selection is impossible I either looked too light or too dark and forget about blending this does not blend well. If you have dry skin I recommend you moisturize before using this product if not you'll crease and have dry spots by the end of the day.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?