BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Laura P.
I really didn't like it for me. gave me really bad acne,didn't give any coverage at all. so I totally regret getting this.Also don't get if you have really tan skin like me 👍 or if you don't want a uneven foundatiton (sorry new to the whole makeup 😓😂) but after all I would recommendif you have really light skin tone.And also if your look ing for some kind of sunscreen get this one after I tried it out I did'n really like it😡
Samantha V.
I used to love this product, but I think that's before I knew so much about makeup— while I was still learning lol. And I recently tried to use it again because I wanted a lighter coverage , and I don't know if this was just my product (it could be a liiitle older) but this would not blend!!! So patchy!!! and the color was a little darker than my skin tone so you could really tell. I may have to repurchase and try again.
Shreshthi J.
I have been using this product for the last two years and have gotten tons of compliments on my complexion ever since. My skin tone looks even and my face just glows! The light/medium is a little dark for my very fair coloring, so I do need to add a dab of regular moisturizer to it and mix it together before applying to make the color closer to that of my skin. Please never stop making this stuff! I'd be lost without it!
Sarah W.
Westover, WV
The perfect foundation for summer! Has just enough coverage to even out your skin tone but is still really light. When you wear it, you can't even tell its on. Also, it has SPF 15 (I think) so you won't get a bad sunburn! I use it all the time in the summer, it's my favorite foundation because it remains so light and looks natural on the skin. If you have oily skin, then I recommend using a powder to set it.
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Product worked really well for me during the winter time. I have combo/oily skin. It has just the perfect amount of coverage that I wanted. If I needed more coverage on a blemish I could just dab a little more on that area. No need for moisturizer underneath either.
During the summer this did not work for me at all. It made me extremely oily!! I still use it during winter time and will continue to purchase.
Valentina S.
I used this product for a long time, everyday for about a year. I used it more because it had spf and some color but to match your skin to their color selection is impossible I either looked too light or too dark and forget about blending this does not blend well. If you have dry skin I recommend you moisturize before using this product if not you'll crease and have dry spots by the end of the day.
Kenzie B.
Columbus, OH
I like this product specifically for the summertime when my skin deserves to breathe and take in the sunshine rather than being smothered in cakey cosmetic products. This BB cream doesn't give much coverage and isn't ideal for those with oily skin, however it works great if your skin needs a glow and extra moisturization. I especially like this product because it blends so evenly on your skin!
Cori C.
I found this at TJ Maxx for about $3, so I figured it was worth a shot. After using it, I will definitely pay full price for it in the future. It's great for every day use, and gives me just enough coverage to even out and brighten up my skin without looking caked on. It has a nice light smell to it too. Almost reminds me of cucumber. And the fact that it helps fight my acne is a major plus!
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this be cream. It perfected my skin without being heavy or cakey. It protected and hydrated my skin while I used it. It did help with dark spots and fine lines. It gave me a beautiful healthy glow. I didn't last as long as a regular foundation but it does usually last at least five hours.it blends well with other makeup products. I consider this more of a beauty cream than a makeup.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I do NOT recommend this product for people with oily or combination skin. I have fair, oily skin, and this product feels thick and greasy on my face. I have this product in the shade Fair/Light, but it is too dark. As far as coverage goes, it will not cover blemishes or dark spots, but it will slightly even out your skin tone. It does have a pleasant fragrance that is not overpowering.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?