BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Katie K.
This is a good product if you are looking for a lightweight B.B. cream. It left my skin a little too oily and greasy for me, but I like the coverage and the color matched for me. I used the light/medium color. I would use this product again but next time I would probably get the oil free version to try.
Chandra P.
This is my favorite BB cream on the market.  It goes on smoothly and helps my face look so much better.  It helps even my skin tone and even helps cover some of my imperfections.  It is buildable and you can work up to the coverage you need.  I recommend this to many of my family.
Morgan P.
I love using this b.b. cream for a light coverage day, however I think they really need to make more shades. They have only two or three shades which is far from enough even for a b.b. cream. It does go on smoothly and look nice but, at times, doesn’t match my skin due to the lack of shade range.
Christine L.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite drug store brand BB Cream I've found. I have tried to keep my cost under $15 and I feel that I can get great value for this item for $10-15 per bottle. The cream goes on smooth, corrects minor skin imperfections that I have, and offers sun protection. I have used this in place of daily foundation for the past 3 years and love it.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
I bought this because everyone raves about bb creams and I didn't want to spend a fortune on something I might not like. I wanted something light that would still give me some color especially in the hot summer. this is great for that and my lazy days when I want to look somewhat presentable.
Heide R.
I'ave tried both the one for oily skin and the one for dry skin.  They both work pretty well, but the coloring is off.  Also, the one for oily skin is a bit runny so it's harder to work with.  I would recommend the Loreal BB Cream over these, just for blending factor alone.
Brittany W.
Loganville , GA
This is my go to BB cream. It's light and gives a nice sheer coverage. I love that it has spf in it so I'm safe from the sun in the summer. It is moisturizing but doesn't make my skin break out worse. Nothing bad to say about it, but might be too dewy for Lily skin types.
Melanie B.
Attleboro , MA
I really like this bb cream on days i don’t feel like wearing makeup or a day i am going to the beach. It’s light yet has enough coverage to make your skin look really healthy with an even complexion. I️t wears well through out the day and never made my skin oily.
Natalie C.
Creve Coeur
I use it in place of foundation as it's much cheaper and a little bit moisturizing. The SPF is also a plus! My tip on getting the most out of it is to moisturize and prime before applying it. It's great for my oily/combination skin. I'd definitely recommend it!
Katie M.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go-to summer BB cream, in fact, I use it in place of a liquid foundation. It gives moderate to full coverage but feels light and doubles as a sunscreen. While the product does blend well for only having 2 shades, I work it had more shade options.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?