BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
jenna v.
Syracuse, NY
Great coverage for a BB cream, definitely keeps my face matte all day. I love that I can wear this daily and it not feel heavy. The SPF in this product is a definite plus, I would also say its buildable and I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Such a great formula I can use as a base for foundation or alone, great coverage with the plus of sunscreen. Colors match great. The only con I found was starting out not knowing how much was needed causing oiliness from too much but easily fixed.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Simple and easy to use B.B. cream. It is good if I don’t need a full coverage day and am just looking for a quick coverage that is lot full. I don’t use them very often but this one works well. Would recommend and would buy again.
Yacely m.
This is a most for me it works as a sunscreen, moisturizer and bb cream this product is amazing , it has the perfect light coverage, for everyday use . If you are looking for a product that has pretty much what you need to get going ! This is the one
Kaitlin E.
Chappaqua, NY
I love this product and have used it since it first came out. It is a perfect medium coverage product, it will cover imperfections and help blend dark spots without being too thick or looking unnatural.
Vivian S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I really like this for a day to day use. It covers enough to not look like a hot mess but it’s not a full coverage so it can seem like I’m not wearing makeup at all, which is nice because I like that for a daily basis
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
I honestly was not impressed with this product. Not only is it nearly impossible to match with your skin tone and carries a yellow tint, but it is patchy and hard to evenly apply. I would not use this product again.
Ashley J.
Great product for the price! It is a medium coverage product and goes on very smoothly. I used this product a few months but the bottle burst and WAS VERY MESSY! I did not purchase again in fear of a repeat.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
I use this BB cream everyday under my makeup. It moisturizes my skin while also leaving a tint to my skin so if I didn't want to wear foundation I wouldn't have to with this bb cream its great. I use it daiy.
Allison H.
If you have oily skin- stay away! Although it does even out skin tone, it is EXTREMELY shiny upon the moment of application. If you like having makeup on your collar, phone, or anything else in close proximity to your face- here ya go!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?