BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Claire X.
I personally love this bbcream, it has awesome coverage. It almost changes to your skin tone and is best applied with a beauty blender. The consistency is a little bit thick out of the bottle but when applied it is light weight. 100% recommend this product.
Erica S.
Highland mls, NY
This is my go to BB cream for days that I just want one step and done. I suffer from rosacea and it covers my redness and spots! It last majority of the day without needing touch ups!
Sandra T.
Yorba Linda, CA
This cream really cover and freckle or blemish. It evens out your skin. It goes on smooth. It's also so great because it protects your skin from the sun. Being fair seined and red headed I really need that protection.
Thu T.
Santa Ana, CA
Easy every morning fast makeup routine with medium coverage! Moisturizing on the skin and does not transfers ! Also very long lasting ! Also gives a little spf which is really good for u! I would recommend this
Minneapolis, MN
I really love this BB cream! I have been using it for as long as I can realmente. I have a combination of both oily/dry skin and this BB cream works very well for my face and is also pretty long lasting and doesn't leave my face too oily. I will continue to use it and recommend it to others!
Kenz V.
This has been my favorite foundation and spf since it hit the market. Always coming back to it! It's build-able or can be applied on days i just need protection from the sun but don't want a full face of makeup!
Abbie C.
I've been using this product for about 9 months now in place of my usual liquid foundation. It has worked pretty well. My skin is definitely clearer and I like the dewey finish. However, I've found that the product doesn't stay on my face as well as I'd like, and it comes off quite easily. Also, HELPFUL HINT: When the tube is starting to run out, use a pair of scissors to cut the tube in half and use your finger/makeup sponge to scoop out what's left. Then slide the top part of the tube over the bottom to keep what's left from drying out. I find that when the tube is "empty", there's typically two weeks' worth or so still left inside.
Jennifer A.
I use this as my everyday foundation and receive so many compliments on my skin. It's lightweight and natural and doesn't feel too cakey as I do not like thick foundations. It also provides hydration and SPF so it's good for my skin at the same time!
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
I've tried several BB cream brands, mostly on the high-end side, like Smashbox, Stila, and Tarte, and Garnier's is comparable but a better price point. I participated in their BB rewards program and received a one-year supply for free (6 full-size bottles) and figured if I didn't like it, I could always give it away. To my surprise, I like it quite a bit. It glides on smoothly—some say it's oily, but that's only initially. Wait a minute and it turns matte. My skin tends to be on the dry side, so I prefer that it goes on this smooth, or else it'd irritate my dry skin even more. And color-wise, the light/medium is definitely more on the light side, so it definitely washes me out a little, especially during the summer when I naturally tan a bit. Also, would prefer a higher SPF, because 15 isn't enough.
Perfect for someone with dry skin it does apply very thick and seems to sit on top of the skin but I do still love this skin perfecting by cream for busy days when I am not going to wear a full face of makeup!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?