BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jewels G.
So this did nothing for me. The shade range is really bad as well. If you're darker than me it won't work. It didn't smooth out my skin or hide dark spots either. Yes the price is good but I'll pass on it.
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
This was the first BB cream I tried when I first heard about them - after doing all the research I possibly could, I decided Granier's BB cream would be best for my oily/combo skin since it had the version specifically for it. At first, I loved it. My skin looked healtheir, it added just enough of a tint to make me look awake (but it does have a very light coverage), and it didn't smell as bad as everyone whined it did, in my opinion at least. I never felt the need to really set it with a powder, other than in my T-zone. However, over time I started hating it. It oxidized as the day went by and by the end of the night my face and neck (up to where I blended it) were practically orange, the bottle was not efficient and the product was practically spilling out onto my counter over night. I was so upset but my sisters got a good use out of it!
Miranda S.
I just started using this stuff! I love it so much! I use the light- medium. This is very runny, & milky, it applies to my face so nicely. I like to use my elf stipple brush to apply it. Also a lot of people like to use the beauty blenders and they say it looks more flawless! I have pretty good coverage with this cream. If you have really red marks on your face you should use some canceling concealer on it before apply so it wont show through. Before applying my tip is make sure your face is nicely hydrated and you applied lotion, nothing is worse than having dri patches on your face. This does dry matte on your face. Setting with a powder after a few hours would be a good idea!
Marissa C.
Seattle, WA
I had high hopes for this product and it let me down. Very very very thick in consistency and cakeyon the face. The color is too orange for my pale skin. And the price point is too high for what its actually worth.
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
This product would have been great, but they have such a limited color selection that I could get a color close enough to pass. It did even out my skin tone and gives you a healthy glow.
Linda L.
Summer is right around the corner and some of us want a no make up - make up look and this the perfect base for it, it has spf 20 and that's amazing protection for your skin, I will be purchasing more in the future!
Sam V.
Laredo, TX
I was not so satisfied with this product. I have somewhat oily skin and this just made me feel extra oily and shinny. I feel like it did not add any color to my face. I do not recommend.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I got a TON of these from the "I Love my BB" promotion that Garnier was doing on their FB page. I was scared at first because all of the other BBs that I have tried have delivered such minimal coverage that I had no use for them. This one is the closest to an actual foundation with regard to coverage that I have used, and for that alone, I am a fan! It does have a scent to it, but it is light and fresh, so it is not overwhelming. I have very fair skin and the Light/Fair color is a little dark on me, but I can work with it when I use a light transluscent powder over it.That being said, I suffer from acne and scarring. While this is far from full coverage, I do leave the house while wearing it, so it covers enough to make me feel confident in my skin while also providing all of the benefits of a BB (of which, the SPF is my favorite).
Ofelia M.
This BB Cream is great for everyday use, when you don't want to go too thick on your foundation but still want a light and supple coverage. Works great over moisturizer and blends well with a light powder finish.
Natashia H.
This didn't do anything for me at all. No coverage, no moisturizes, smelled weird and I just ended up giving it away to my mother in law who also didn't like it either and threw it away
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?