BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ellie G.
Good coverage for a bb cream. Unfortunately, it is too pink for an olive complection. Nevertheless, it gives you a nice glowy, perfected skin
Lola C.
O Fallon, MO
This is amazing!!!! I used this a lot and it is really good!!!! It has spf in it and it smells really good!!!! I really like this bb cream!!!!
Mariana I.
It's so perfect for daily uses. It's not oily and covers all your imperfection without a heavy appearance. I'll buy it again, again and again.
Karley M.
Bethany, MO
Garnier bb cream helped cover my acne scars and it didn't look cakey. This also helped with my redness on my face and helped cover very well.
josany p.
Binghamton, NY
Wasn't my favorite. I've tried other brands and it did its job. It's definitely easy to use, but can get messy. It lasts for half of the day.
Lisa R.
Addicted to this product. Works fantastic. Evens out my skin and is super light weight. I wear it alone and it looks like I have nothing on.
Alex M.
Honestly not the greatest for my skin. It tended to make my face oily and didn't give that great of coverage. It needs a little bit of work.
Heather G.
Hesperia, CA
I put this on,my face every day when I feel like having a fresh face! It makes me look like I have perfect skin but without the makeup feel!
Aman M.
This I one of my favorite bb creams of all time. I use this whenever I don't want to wear my foundation and I absolutely love this bb cream.
Oriana S.
Leaves that perfect finish on your face. Blends in smoothly and smells amazing. And for the price it gives you a good amount of the product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?