BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
member-9be618e53
member-9be618e53
Brooklyn ny
I love this product it helps cover ur dark circles .... so I recommend buying this product if ur like me and have dark circles this is the product for you
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
I have oily skin. So this made my face super oily and i broke out. maybe if you have dry skin it will work a whole lot better for you than it did for me.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Miramar Beach, FL
This bb cream works good on light skin but not the best on tan skin not only that I got break outs from this bb cream. Plus this coverage is not the best
Melany V.
Melany V.
Flushing, NY
Its light coverage so it looks natural, enhances your skin complexion without making it look cakey, theres not many shades though, but very moisturizing.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Short Hills, NJ
This is the best BB cream I have used.The color matches well with my skin tone. It goes on smoothly. I have bought it 3 times. It lasts a long time too!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I use this as foundation when i don't want a full coverage on my face. It's light, it blends well with my face it does its job to cover up my dark spots.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Medley, FL
I have used this product for many years! Smells good, very soft and light on the skin! Only con is that it takes awhile to dry after applying. i love it
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, GA
Great product, great price. Can be worn under makeup for a good base but can also be worn alone for a bit of color correcting without full face makeup.
Holly P.
Holly P.
This is perfect to moisturize but you need to really really make sure that it is fully absorbed into your skin before you attempt to apply your makeup.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
This BB cream didn't work so well for me. I couldn't find a shade that was just right for me and it made my face really oily. It also made me breakout.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?