BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sarah D.
Makes my skin look so healthy and natural. Even when I don't have it on! Sometimes looks camry and dried out at the end of the day & does not withstand the summer heat but def my go to when I don't want full coverage makeup
Erin C.
Channahon
Literally have used this every day for the past 5 years, I have maybe one breakout every six months, and honestly my favorite part is in the summer all I need is this and some mascara and I'm ready for work! I wouldn't even know what to do if this went off the market
Tanya G.
Hialeah, FL
So after hearing good things about the coverage from this BB cream I had to try it out! So first I tried out the medium deep color as I am latina and have a warmer skin tone, but I think its a bit dark so I also got the lighter shade, well that one is a bit light so I combine them to get a better color match. My skin is not perfect I battled blemishes since a teen, Ive used acne products that have made me a bit redder in some parts of my face and my skin is so uneven, and I have about 2 sun spots by my cheekbones I gotta say this BB cream has been acting as my only foundation, It covers well and really makes me look soft! It does not break me out even when I forget to wash it off at night, oops! To clarify I have the one for oily skin. I don't believe most product will not make you oily after a while especially in these heat so yet I get oily after about 2 hours but I always carry my oil blotting papers and some powder just in case! So the point is this bb cream is great!
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
It's great! It's awesome as a moisturizer (I have normal skin) and gives me just enough coverage for everyday wear. I haven't tried building this cream, but it applies easily and blends well.
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
Works well with my combination skin, however u wish this came in a lighter shade. The color kight/medium makes my fair skin seem yellowed, and I have never been able to find a color that is paler than that. Otherwise, I love it!
skylar m.
Danville
Love this BB cream on a lazy day when I'm not feeling a full face of makeup!! I have yet to branch out and try a high end BB cream. I want to see how this compares to the Your Skin But Better by It Cosmetics! Because the coverage of this is decent when my skin is clear!!
Heather H.
Love love love it! Great for when u want light to medium coverage. Also use it on my legs to cover spider vains and its amazing! Even stayed on at water slides and i kept that satin finish!
Robin H.
Stockholm, NJ
I like this Bb cream, however I thought it was pretty greasy and made my face look oily. It has coverage, and it had a scent to it. My face was slick after using it, and I would rather have something that isn't as oily.
Felicity D.
Kings Park, NY
Let me start off by saying I have a lot of acne. This product covers my spots pretty well, but definitely is not a full coverage cream. It also feels a little greasy, but setting it with a powder does help with that.
Crystal G.
I love this BB cream! It's just the right amount of coverage and makes my skin look even. I like it because it doesn't feel heavy on my face like a foundation does, but still provides coverage.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?