BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jennifer C.
It was okay, I wasn't a fan of the consistency. I had also went with a shade too light for my skin and I found it to be a little oily for my skin
Melissa N.
It didn't smell good and I had a allergic reaction to it. Really wished it would've worked for me because the price point is so hard to turn down
Sylvia B.
Elgin, OK
Super thick, almost more of a foundation. I've still gone through two bottles though- it's perfect for the gym instead of a full face of makeup.
Megan B.
New Market, AL
Left shine shiny and oily. Not a lot of color selection. Strong smell. My skin was dewy and after a few hours it looked like i had no make up on.
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Garnier's BB creams work very well! They're easy to blend in, and feel very light on your skin. I used mine as a foundation and it worked great!
nur G.
It's good. It has a good coverage and easy to apply and very little on the skin. I like it and likes to keep it. I have used almost 5/6 on them.
House of M.
I like this because it has spf in it and makes me feel like I'm actually making an effort with my makeup routine. How's the coverage? Not great.
Ellie G.
Good coverage for a bb cream. Unfortunately, it is too pink for an olive complection. Nevertheless, it gives you a nice glowy, perfected skin
Lola C.
O Fallon, MO
This is amazing!!!! I used this a lot and it is really good!!!! It has spf in it and it smells really good!!!! I really like this bb cream!!!!
Mariana I.
It's so perfect for daily uses. It's not oily and covers all your imperfection without a heavy appearance. I'll buy it again, again and again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?