BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Excellent product for the price. Just the right amount of coverage. I was able to stop paying way more for Dr. Jart BB cream because this works just as well.
Yuxiao W.
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
Very dewy and hydrating, has medium coverage which I prefer. Only complaint is this does not last for a long time on the face, desire me having very dry skin
Lucero M.
Lucero M.
I really like this BB cream I use it every day. This makes my skin look great. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell Its a little strong for me.
Kirbylynn W.
Kirbylynn W.
Marysville, MI
Not my absolute favorite, but does provide good hydration and adds some glow to my face when I don't feel like wearing a full foundation/powder regime. The
Dallas B.
Dallas B.
Irmo, SC
This is my Summer go to. It's super light and provides enough coverage to give you the nice, light glow that looks natural. The only downfall is the smell.
Sheila T.
Sheila T.
I am a religious user of this product. I have been using it for almost 3 yrs. I wear it under my foundation for full coverage and alone for fresh coverage.
Thea M.
Thea M.
Paducah, KY
I didn't like the way this felt on my fac . It was very sticky and made my face oily. It covered everything very well but felt extremely heavy on my face.
member-9be618e53
member-9be618e53
Brooklyn ny
I love this product it helps cover ur dark circles .... so I recommend buying this product if ur like me and have dark circles this is the product for you
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
For a "drug-store band" BB Cream, this does the trick. The coverage is great and it stay son my face all day, even though I'm constantly touching my face.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Indianapolis, IN
I enjoy this for the summer and for a light natural look. It doesn't cover a lot and tends to slip around without setting, but works well for a quick fix.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?