BY GARNIER #18 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
This was the first BB cream I tried when I first heard about them - after doing all the research I possibly could, I decided Granier's BB cream would be best for my oily/combo skin since it had the version specifically for it. At first, I loved it. My skin looked healtheir, it added just enough of a tint to make me look awake (but it does have a very light coverage), and it didn't smell as bad as everyone whined it did, in my opinion at least. I never felt the need to really set it with a powder, other than in my T-zone. However, over time I started hating it. It oxidized as the day went by and by the end of the night my face and neck (up to where I blended it) were practically orange, the bottle was not efficient and the product was practically spilling out onto my counter over night. I was so upset but my sisters got a good use out of it!
Ofelia M.
This BB Cream is great for everyday use, when you don't want to go too thick on your foundation but still want a light and supple coverage. Works great over moisturizer and blends well with a light powder finish.
Linda L.
Summer is right around the corner and some of us want a no make up - make up look and this the perfect base for it, it has spf 20 and that's amazing protection for your skin, I will be purchasing more in the future!
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I got a TON of these from the "I Love my BB" promotion that Garnier was doing on their FB page. I was scared at first because all of the other BBs that I have tried have delivered such minimal coverage that I had no use for them. This one is the closest to an actual foundation with regard to coverage that I have used, and for that alone, I am a fan! It does have a scent to it, but it is light and fresh, so it is not overwhelming. I have very fair skin and the Light/Fair color is a little dark on me, but I can work with it when I use a light transluscent powder over it.That being said, I suffer from acne and scarring. While this is far from full coverage, I do leave the house while wearing it, so it covers enough to make me feel confident in my skin while also providing all of the benefits of a BB (of which, the SPF is my favorite).
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
This product would have been great, but they have such a limited color selection that I could get a color close enough to pass. It did even out my skin tone and gives you a healthy glow.
Sam V.
Laredo, TX
I was not so satisfied with this product. I have somewhat oily skin and this just made me feel extra oily and shinny. I feel like it did not add any color to my face. I do not recommend.
Natashia H.
This didn't do anything for me at all. No coverage, no moisturizes, smelled weird and I just ended up giving it away to my mother in law who also didn't like it either and threw it away
riya f.
Kochi
This is my favourite BB cream. Amazing for those hot Indian summer days when you want something light on your skin. It gives a wonderful smooth and fresh finish with very little product.
Lisa W.
Brookings , SD
This is my go to in the summer. So light and easy to apply. I don't think it is very build-able. It works great for my combination skin and lasts just long enough during the summer.
Tory C.
I have been using this BB cream since it first came out! When I first purchased it, the store only had for normal skin which that formula is a lot thicker than the new oily skin version they now have, I feel that this one is too liquidy and if you lay the tube down on your counter watch out cause it will just start spilling out. I have used them both and I love them both. I have breakout prone oily skin and this one doesn't break me out! The smell isn't too bad. The best part is the great coverage you get from this! I put this on and set it with powder and it lasts all day! I do have to blot about 2 times throughout the day, but I ALWAYS have to with anything I wear on my face. The price is comparable with the others on the shelf and this one is actually worth buying. The color doesn't oxidize on me throughout the day.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?