BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Birgitte H.
Trying to give my skin a break without compromising my self-confidence, this BB Cream has delivered and gives my skin a natural glow and applies easily. It covers my blemishes with all over cover whilst letting my skin breathe.
Darrian T.
The only bb cream I ever use. When bb cream first became popular I started using this and haven't stopped. I have really okly skin and it really works well with my skin. The colors are spot on and it blends really smoothly into my skin. I purchase about every 3 months.
Sury V.
Queens Vlg, NY
About 2 months in my possession, and I'm totally in love with this cheap (compared to high end products) bb cream. I purchased it at first to replace my foundation since I don't like wearing it during the spring & summer due to the intense heat and humidity. I don't want to re touch my face every hour. Of course I did my share of research on this product & I saw so many people raving about it. Now I am one of those many people. I completely love this bb cream for its easy application (I use my beauty blender), long lasting factor, and it just looks completely amazingly natural on my skin. When I apply it and wait for it to set in, it not only provide the coverage I need but it looks so natural and beautiful really. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin, since I use it everyday with or without eye makeup. I totally recommend this to people that are in search for beautiful medium coverage
Kristen F.
I'm giving this product a 3 because of the smell and the staying power on it for me was not that great. I tried switching primers and setting it with powder and it still didn't last for me. It does however give great coverage!
Natalie E.
Honolulu, HI
I love this BB Cream! I originally bought the medium/deep shade a few months before going on my summer trip to hawaii and it was way too dark at the time. Once I got back from my trip and got a beautiful tan, it was the PERFECT shade. I have oily/combination skin and I bought the original kind, because I overlooked the one they had for my type of skin and I don't really mind the semi-dewy look to it. I don't have to use too much product because it gives me medium coverage and it doesn't make my skin look cakey. I actually prefer to use BB creams anyway, instead of foundation because I have a hard time finding a color match. Also, I like that even though it has SPF, when I take pictures at night there isn't a white cast, like when I wear foundation with SPF or not. Overall, I think this product is a miracle for women like me, who likes a BB cream with great coverage yet light to the skin.
Meghan V.
Ocean, NJ
I love this BB cream, with the exception of the scent. It makes my skin look flawless and it's so lightweight that I forget that I'm even wearing anything. When I remove it, my skin still glows.
Irene K.
Great product! I was surprised that the cvs I used to buy this from informed me that they discontinued the product I like this because it's a five in one and does everything you need it to do.
Emily B.
Buford, GA
I hate "face makeup" because of the cakey thick feeling. THIS product is something I can put on and feel good about with a light feeling and don't have to worry about that heavy makeup look!
Jamie E.
Cary, NC
This BB cream is my summer go to! I love to wear this on the days I want to look fresh but don't want to spend forever putting on a full face. It's easy to apply and super affordable. The coverage is great for the purpose of the product. Would definitely recommend!
Sarah D.
Makes my skin look so healthy and natural. Even when I don't have it on! Sometimes looks camry and dried out at the end of the day & does not withstand the summer heat but def my go to when I don't want full coverage makeup
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?