BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Brie C.
This BB cream lacks coverage. It's really no more than a tinted moisturizer and there's nothing special about this product. The SPF isn't that great!
Jen J.
South Beloit, IL
This is the only product I use. I love it so much that I have never bothered trying anything else! Goes on nice and thick and I love the subtle scent
Michelle N.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to everyday wear one. If I have no time to put any make up on. I at least use this to give me a all day glow.i can't go without out it.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
Wonderful BB cream. It blends very well and looks very natural. It doesn't provide full coverage but evens out complexion well. Well worth the money!
Sandy F.
Angelica, NY
This was a al disappointment for me. I was looking for a skin tone evening out. There isn't much I can say, my rating says it. it went on easy enough.
Holly M.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff made me break out. Its greasy and does not lose that greasy feeling. The price is good but its a cheap produced. You get what you pay for.
Harli L.
I love the natural color! Perfect for just a little color and sun protection for a long Beach day! Very affordable and a little bit goes a long ways
Stephanie O.
Lafayette, CA
Wonderful light weight product. Great for everyday use! Nice scent and gives light coverage. I use this product every day. It's great for oily skin.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Used this a few times, for my skin type it felt very oily and slid off when used in heavier layers. Would recommend however for average skin types.
Irai L.
Panorama City, CA
I love this BB cream. It has great coverage and has SPF protection. It has a great price and it is just an amazing product. I definitely recommend
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?