BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Miami Beach, FL
My favorite bb cream! I highly recommend this one, full coverage of imperfections, it's not sticky and doesn't have any funny smell! And long lasting of course
mini M.
mini M.
I love this BB Garnier cream.very easyly blends into skin. seemle look on face.I love this BB Garnier cream.very easyly blends into skin. seemle look on face.
Chrisanne H.
Chrisanne H.
Provo, UT
Nice coverage without being too heavy. Perfect for a more natural look and summertime wear. First time user and for the price will definitely become a repeat.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I will give it five stars because I only tried it once and I liked how your face was smooth and looked natural, which is what I am always looking on a product
Esly M.
Esly M.
I love this bb cream. It doesn't cling to dry skin if you moustorize well. It also has very good coverage, good enough that I use it instead of a foundation.
Ellina M.
Ellina M.
Santa Ana, CA
This has been all i been applying to my face for the past year. I have to say it my all time go to now. i went from Mac to this. My face hasn't look so young.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Torrington, CT
The actual claim that it matches your skin color is pretty accurate but my face always feels so greasy after I use it. I will not be using the product again.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Excellent product for the price. Just the right amount of coverage. I was able to stop paying way more for Dr. Jart BB cream because this works just as well.
Yuxiao W.
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
Very dewy and hydrating, has medium coverage which I prefer. Only complaint is this does not last for a long time on the face, desire me having very dry skin
Lucero M.
Lucero M.
I really like this BB cream I use it every day. This makes my skin look great. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell Its a little strong for me.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?