BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
I AM #OBSESSED with this i bought over 10 BBcreams to try yes ladies bought not got free and this is my go2! The only one that worked. I literally can't live without it, it makes your skin look flawless, if your running to the store, beach or just out and about put this on for an easy flawless skin look. If your going to an event or walking a carpet use it under your foundation, sometimes I even just use this and concealer and powder. I use this literally everyday!

TIP Want flawless legs this summer, use this BB cream on your legs you get a glow, a tan, and instant flawless looking legs, it covers and lasts longer then Sally Hanson products! You won't see stuble or lil black hair pores.
Suzanne C.
I've been using this as my foundation for forever. For a BB cream, it actually has great coverage without being too heavy. Not only that, but it really stays put. With some setting powder and spray, this will last me all day long.
Rachel S.
Stockton, CA
My summer must have,built in with my skin care need plus I get my spf,I love the smell,I love na natural coverage,feels very smooth and I love how it's fresh on my skin,I recommend this to everyone
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
this smelled horrible and applied thick and uneven. i tried different applications and all turned out the same. didnt care for this product. would not recommend.
Alex C.
Rochester, NY
Evens my skin tone, reduces red spots. Average coverage though. A good base to whatever you do next. I am simple and use powder foundation after. Doesn't have excellent coverage but does the trick.
Jena A.
Westlake, OH
I use this for everyday makeup and i love it. although it isn't full coverage which i wish it was, it stays in long but not really 12 hours. there's sun protections and it feels good on my skin!
Bridget Y.
Deltona, FL
This isn't a foundation so I didn't expect much coverage but it is so orange that I can't wear the lightest shade I also think it's not for doily skin people like myself it ended up breaking me out
Katie H.
Henderson, NV
I love this product! I use it everyday. I live in a warm climate, so I love how light weight this bb cream feels. It gives a perfect coverage. I feel like I'm not even wearing makeup when it's on!
Ashley S.
Made my face break out and I was extremely oily by just a few hours after the application of this product. I didn't like it at all. Just didn't work for my skin. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Nathalie D.
Let me start by saying I am not a believer in face makeup. I have ok skin and I just don't like the feel of concealer, powder, foundation etc. But this BB cream is literally the only thing I will ever use on my face. I don't know how it works so well as it doesn't look that thick or heavy but IT WORKS. Somehow my super dry skin that has some scarring and zits on my chin clears right up and has a nice dewiness. It's incredible. It also photographs really well. I wore it for my wedding! Again, I am a serious skeptic of skin concealers but Garnier's BB cream really does work. And it has a nice green tea smell. I will NEVER use anything else!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?