BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Yashaira O.
I hate it. Make my skin look so dry and actually make the side of my nose so dry it cracked and started to burn it kind of opened my skin it's horrible
Samantha M.
Gainesville, GA
Great product, great price. Can be worn under makeup for a good base but can also be worn alone for a bit of color correcting without full face makeup.
Menissa B.
Roebling, NJ
This BB cream is amazing! It's hydrating but has good coverage! Smooths the pores and helps with and even skin tone! It's the all in one with good SPF!
Jackie V.
This BB cream didn't work so well for me. I couldn't find a shade that was just right for me and it made my face really oily. It also made me breakout.
Mali C.
This product did what it's supposed to which is even out skin tone. My problem with it is that I have oily skin in some spots and it felt a bit greasy
Marissa G.
Manteca, CA
I love this stuff! I've used it everyday for two years now and it always seems to look like you never have anything on your skin and it wears all day!
Jen J.
South Beloit, IL
This is the only product I use. I love it so much that I have never bothered trying anything else! Goes on nice and thick and I love the subtle scent
Brie C.
This BB cream lacks coverage. It's really no more than a tinted moisturizer and there's nothing special about this product. The SPF isn't that great!
Sandy F.
Angelica, NY
This was a al disappointment for me. I was looking for a skin tone evening out. There isn't much I can say, my rating says it. it went on easy enough.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
Wonderful BB cream. It blends very well and looks very natural. It doesn't provide full coverage but evens out complexion well. Well worth the money!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?