BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kristen B.
Indianapolis, IN
I enjoy this for the summer and for a light natural look. It doesn't cover a lot and tends to slip around without setting, but works well for a quick fix.
Rachel D.
Clyde, OH
This is the first bb cream I'd ever tried. It's good, but since trying others I've realized it isn't the best. Still would recommend for the price though.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
For a "drug-store band" BB Cream, this does the trick. The coverage is great and it stay son my face all day, even though I'm constantly touching my face.
Thea M.
Paducah, KY
I didn't like the way this felt on my fac . It was very sticky and made my face oily. It covered everything very well but felt extremely heavy on my face.
Lisamichele T.
Jamaica, New York
I usually use this product in the summertime bc I sweat alot but need some coverage..very light not heavy smelling & u can build it to your coverage needs
Melany V.
Flushing, NY
Its light coverage so it looks natural, enhances your skin complexion without making it look cakey, theres not many shades though, but very moisturizing.
Nicole L.
Miramar Beach, FL
This bb cream works good on light skin but not the best on tan skin not only that I got break outs from this bb cream. Plus this coverage is not the best
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
I have used this product for many years! Smells good, very soft and light on the skin! Only con is that it takes awhile to dry after applying. i love it
Erin L.
Short Hills, NJ
This is the best BB cream I have used.The color matches well with my skin tone. It goes on smoothly. I have bought it 3 times. It lasts a long time too!
Angela H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I use this as foundation when i don't want a full coverage on my face. It's light, it blends well with my face it does its job to cover up my dark spots.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?