BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Bridget Y.
Deltona, FL
This isn't a foundation so I didn't expect much coverage but it is so orange that I can't wear the lightest shade I also think it's not for doily skin people like myself it ended up breaking me out
Katie H.
Henderson, NV
I love this product! I use it everyday. I live in a warm climate, so I love how light weight this bb cream feels. It gives a perfect coverage. I feel like I'm not even wearing makeup when it's on!
Jena A.
Westlake, OH
I use this for everyday makeup and i love it. although it isn't full coverage which i wish it was, it stays in long but not really 12 hours. there's sun protections and it feels good on my skin!
Kristen F.
I'm giving this product a 3 because of the smell and the staying power on it for me was not that great. I tried switching primers and setting it with powder and it still didn't last for me. It does however give great coverage!
Birgitte H.
Trying to give my skin a break without compromising my self-confidence, this BB Cream has delivered and gives my skin a natural glow and applies easily. It covers my blemishes with all over cover whilst letting my skin breathe.
Meghan V.
Ocean, NJ
I love this BB cream, with the exception of the scent. It makes my skin look flawless and it's so lightweight that I forget that I'm even wearing anything. When I remove it, my skin still glows.
Darrian T.
The only bb cream I ever use. When bb cream first became popular I started using this and haven't stopped. I have really okly skin and it really works well with my skin. The colors are spot on and it blends really smoothly into my skin. I purchase about every 3 months.
Natalie E.
Honolulu, HI
I love this BB Cream! I originally bought the medium/deep shade a few months before going on my summer trip to hawaii and it was way too dark at the time. Once I got back from my trip and got a beautiful tan, it was the PERFECT shade. I have oily/combination skin and I bought the original kind, because I overlooked the one they had for my type of skin and I don't really mind the semi-dewy look to it. I don't have to use too much product because it gives me medium coverage and it doesn't make my skin look cakey. I actually prefer to use BB creams anyway, instead of foundation because I have a hard time finding a color match. Also, I like that even though it has SPF, when I take pictures at night there isn't a white cast, like when I wear foundation with SPF or not. Overall, I think this product is a miracle for women like me, who likes a BB cream with great coverage yet light to the skin.
Sury V.
Queens Vlg, NY
About 2 months in my possession, and I'm totally in love with this cheap (compared to high end products) bb cream. I purchased it at first to replace my foundation since I don't like wearing it during the spring & summer due to the intense heat and humidity. I don't want to re touch my face every hour. Of course I did my share of research on this product & I saw so many people raving about it. Now I am one of those many people. I completely love this bb cream for its easy application (I use my beauty blender), long lasting factor, and it just looks completely amazingly natural on my skin. When I apply it and wait for it to set in, it not only provide the coverage I need but it looks so natural and beautiful really. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin, since I use it everyday with or without eye makeup. I totally recommend this to people that are in search for beautiful medium coverage
Mgdolen Z.
Oakton, VA
I like it but i feel my skin break outs after i used it apply and blend easily long lasting little bit about 5 6 hours but then u feel oil on your face my skin is combo i would buy it again but not for every day usesGarnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector Anti Aging Light Medium BB Cream
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?