BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Taylor G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff! I use it everyday!! It has really improved my skin overall. Dark spots have disappeared and it feels more hydrated. I love the fact that it has a built in sunscreen. Also provide a little coverage as a bb cream with so many added benefits!!
ashley s.
Norwalk, CA
This Garnier BB Creams works ok. It is in my opinion too oily for my skin. If you have dry skin, this may work well for you. It products your skin from the sun and gives light coverage. The product tends to move around on your face. I would recommend to those who have dry skin and need little coverage.
Luisa R.
medellin, Antioquia
It works great, especially when I have to hurry in the morning and don't feel like spending so much time on my face, it offers great coverage for me and the texture is amazing.
Shannon L.
Olmsted Twp, OH
One of my favorite drugstore brand BB creams! Feels light on the skin and has great coverage. Gives you a natural glow. I have super oily skin and this was great for long wear. Definitely buildable!
Maeve H.
Super lightweight but gives a nice coverage that evens out the skin tone. It's super easy to apply and is similar to a tinted moisturizer. I have purchased this product several times and would definitely recommend
Emilee C.
Beloit, OH
This is great cream! I'm not a huge makup girl but this is a must have in my bag! I don't use it all the time but it's wonderful to add a little bit of color and hides any imperfections wonderfully!
tahina v.
pembroke pines
it's not that good i barely use it i don't use it in the sun a lot cause it doesn't help it's kinda easy to apply it's not build able because it's so thin you can't no i wouldn't recommend to others
Vicky C.
Cincinnati
Very pleased with this bb cream . For a B.B. cream I feel it did what it stated it would do. The coverage was light to medium but buildable . I would repurchase this again and I highly recommend it.
Naomi L.
Very natural glowy finish. I love wearing this in the summer especially too the beach when I want to protect my skin but also have coverage, and have a glow with a tan. It's very blendable and doesn't cake up. It also stays on all day. The coverage is medium. Which is high for a bc cream. I've recommended to many friends.
Majdoulin O.
Garden City, MI
Best BB Cream ever!
Nice and natural look.
Full coverage.
Stays the whole day.
They have it for all types of skin and in three shades.
It has SPF 20.
This is my number one bb cream and I always buy it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?