BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Tehzeb F.
Tehzeb F.
Too oily not good at all price is fair but not at all good it's just waste of money my face broke out too much after this
Svetlana G.
Svetlana G.
San Juan, PR
This is the best drugstore make up product I've purchased in years! I bought it in light/medium oily combo complextion. I live in a humid island. It stays on all day. I love it!
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
queda en un tono muy natural y efecto de revitalidad para el rostro. Es super natural y no queda muy exagerada
Francisca M.
Francisca M.
I like bb cream because it leaves the skin beautiful and gleaming, ideal to look more natural and safe.
Fabiana P.
Fabiana P.
nice coverage! really smooth and easy to apply! smells pretty good! not heavy at all applied, looks like foundation! its good for who has oily skin but still need some pouder...
Lesandra S.
Lesandra S.
Langley, BC
Love.love love this for the summer time. Doesn't do much for me in the wintertime tho.
Annie B.
Annie B.
St-constant, Quebec
My favorite bb cream, just enough covering for my skin problems. A little too liquid, but applies easily with fingers. Give a great unified tint and some strangers telling me i have a beauttiful skin :-p think it s a big hit for me
Hammarah A.
Hammarah A.
A must! Absolutely love this product my go to bb cream I wear this on a daily basis looks flawless blends in perfect great coverage just like a moisturiser for ur face I definitely recommend this product 5 star
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Toronto, ON
I love this BB cream! It works wonders for my skin! Great thick formula and goes on super smooth.
Taryn H.
Taryn H.
New Zealand
Overall unimpressed. Leaves a oily and greasy finish onto the skin and has low coverage levels. For all the hype about it I'm disapointed
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?