BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Alison M.
Alison M.
Panama
Has changed my life in many ways, is a product that I really love because it hides some spots that I have, it leaves my skin very hydrated, has a very good coverage and I love it is one of the products that can not miss in my daily makeup
Nola G.
Nola G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I have tried three or four other BB creams and this one is my favorite. Probably because they make one specifically for combination skin. I was starting to think I wouldn't be able to use BB creams as they tend to be a bit oily but then I found this. I know a couple other brands have caught on and started making them as well but this was my first and I love it. It has decent coverage and smooths my skin wonderfully!
Pia D.
Pia D.
La uso diariamente me gusta bastante y es 100% recomendable cómprenla me encanta y buen precio
Rox R.
Rox R.
Para un acabado natural y para el día día es muy una opción ya que deja la piel muy bonita le da un efecto liminoso con un toque de color
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Chigwell, Essex
Garnier Skinactive BB cream is perfect for throwing on for a lazy day out shopping or when you want a little bit of coverage but not a full face. It gives a nice sheen to the skin and is dewey without looking greasy.
Dayna A.
Dayna A.
Western Shore, NS
I have combination skin that gets dry in patches, oily in patches and I sometimes break out too. I picked this up a year or so ago thinking it was just a regular face moisturizer (someday I will learn to read labels more closely!). I was pleasantly surprised by this though! I use the medium skin tone color and I am constantly asked how I have such great skin when I wear this. I put a bit of MAC mineralize powder over top and it creates a gorgeous finish. I definitely recommend this product. They have a few different colors so I'm not sure how hard it would be for you to match it, I had no problems and I have pretty tanned skin.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Sao Jose doc Campos, SP
I like this roller very much, but as garniers bb creams, it has a strong smell of alcohol. So it is bad for sensitive skin. Even the lightest tone doesen`t match with extremely fair skin tone, unfortunately. It doesen`t blend well, very perceivable even under the layer of powder.
Catarina C.
Catarina C.
Évora
This BBcream is just perfect. I feel like this moisturizes my skin so well since i tend to almost never do it. And it covers my imperfections perfectly. I prefer this than use a base that make me feel like i have i ton of makeup on. With this i feel like i don't have nothing on my face at all.
Francisca M.
Francisca M.
I like bb cream because it leaves the skin beautiful and gleaming, ideal to look more natural and safe.
Alisia B.
Alisia B.
Renfrew Ontario
So I love trying new things for my face I have really dry skin. This product makes my makeup go on so much better. I love this stuff. I use it everyday :)
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?