BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Amanda G.
Rothesay , NB
Love using this product in the summer. Goes on smooth and I don't feel like I swear it off.
Shannon B.
Bath, ON
Light, smooth and just enough glowing colour to even out skin but not cover up my freckles.
Tamara G.
good product quality full coverage and perfect base colors for my skin as it is water based
Lavender N.
This bb cream makes my skin so oily and greasy! And the shades are awful! Not really a fan.
Taylah S.
I use BB cream when I'm feeling really lazy and can't be bothered with a tone of make up on
pien ✨.
Baarn
Love this bb cream!! Has light coverage and I feel like it is actually not bad for my skin.
Suênia L.
Ótima cobertura deixa a pele hidratada, oti.o para usar a qualquer hora do dia.... Perfect
Blina 👸.
I have used this when i was younger its an everyday foundation very natural and beautiful
Ceres L.
smells good, stays quite well. Looks very subtle and feels really moisturizing on my skin
Miruna S.
This is perfect for combination skin, it is so light and leaves a nice finish. I love it❤
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?