BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
gema m.
Me gusta mucho está Bb cream, se siente muy bien en la piel y el acabado es muy bonito
Salma A.
Cairo
Aleksandra M.
Very limited shades and light to medium coverage. Leaves skin feeling fresh.
Aleida R.
Esperaba más de éste producto. Al querer ser "Perfeccionador" su cobertura se vuelve demasiado pesada, lo que es incomodo sobre todo en época de calor o en lugares calurosos. No pude ni usarlo en día entero porque me sentía tan brillosa que terminé quitándolo todo. No es un maquillaje que se difumine bien, mucho menos que se vea natural. Los colores que tienen si son bonitos pero después de todo lo demás, pues poco importa que tal se te ve el color cuando se te ven plastas de maquillaje.
Mila L.
I tried this version on a whim and absolutely LOVE it. It's a different texture than the oil-free. The oil-free is liquidy and I always had to stand it up upside down in my cabinet so it wouldn't leak. Heck, the oil-free version leaks out when it's sitting on the counter with the top off!! This version, the anti-aging, is thicker and creamier. I end of using less and don't have any worries of it leaking out...even taking it with me when I travel. Since it's a creamy texture it glides on smoothly and evenly. It actually soothes my dry skin when I put it on. I have very sensitive skin that hates change and this hasn't bothered my skin at all. I have no break outs since changing to this formula. I absolutely love this product
Sai S.
Love this...5 stars..medium coverage but stays all long a day.Doesnt cause any breakouts.
Deni G.
My experience with this makeup was good although no better since I have oily skin, oily skin girls do not recommend them much the bb cream.
Bad for oil skyn
This product is very easy to apply with anyone
I recommended to people with dry skin
Soraia J.
Spalding, Lincolnshire
It's a good product for what it does however personally i prefer a lot of coverage, whereas this is very light-medium coverage. Its a good product and does exactly as it describes on the packaging however not a personal favourite for me.
Ameer N.
its good ... but i feel i have frackles after using it i iuse it amost from 2 years on regularly bases as i go for job daily .......when i was student i didnt have any frackle.then i just use fair and lovly and went to univeristy
Rita F.
I like the smooth creamy texture it gives and how you can build up the coverage. But I absolutely hate the colour because it's so orangey-pink which is more for westerners who have tanned skin. It would be better if they create multiple shades of colours for all ethnicities, not just only tailored for white people. Even my mum who has darker skin than me, she can't wear the colour either as her skin tone is yellow. This has been a huge disappointment for me as I've always thought a lot of Western countries like the UK, USA and Australia are multicultural, therefore I don't understand why Garnier decided to make 1 particular shade. Also, when squeezing the product out of the bottle, I find it gets quite messy as it doesn't have the little nozzle sticking out. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again unless Garnier starts creating different shades or I'm doing someone else's makeup.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?