BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Julie L.
Julie L.
Quick and easy, spreads like a dream. Light to medium coverage & has a dewy finish. It is buildable!
Alison M.
Alison M.
Panama
Has changed my life in many ways, is a product that I really love because it hides some spots that I have, it leaves my skin very hydrated, has a very good coverage and I love it is one of the products that can not miss in my daily makeup
Pia D.
Pia D.
La uso diariamente me gusta bastante y es 100% recomendable cómprenla me encanta y buen precio
Ariella B.
Ariella B.
Ottawa, ON
BB cream is the newest craze to come from Asia - it has good coverage, adds moisture, and is said to be good for skin. I wore the light-medium color, and overall I was happy with the product; it covered well and lasted through my daily activities. However, I have combination skin that starts dry in the morning and becomes quite oily throughout the day, and I found this makeup starting to melt off my face as the day went on - if I wiped my face with my shirt sleeve (eg. resting my chin on my arm) the makeup came off.
Sofie W.
Sofie W.
I find this really great to use on those days where you're feeling more fun down and tired. By applying this under my eyes I have found that it has really helped to reduce the appearance of any dark circles and bags under my eyes. It leaves you looking refreshed
Glorimar C.
Glorimar C.
Yauco , Puerto Rico
Lovw this bb cream its really had a good coverage and it leaves a good finish top you're face really recommend it..
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Chigwell, Essex
Garnier Skinactive BB cream is perfect for throwing on for a lazy day out shopping or when you want a little bit of coverage but not a full face. It gives a nice sheen to the skin and is dewey without looking greasy.
Nika K.
Nika K.
Zagreb, Croatia
I didn't try many BB creams so far, but this one I'm not quite sure about. I do like it, because I feel like it gives a lot more coverage than other BB creams, but it's really shiny, so I have to use powder over it, which to me completely misses the point of a BB cream. So.. okay foundation, not so good BB cream.
Cas D.
Cas D.
Houston, BC
Love this stuff, especially the cooling ball :) sure calms my tired eyes & hides my baggy dark eyes.
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
SHEFFIELD
Can be used for a quick Au Natural look with a primer or as a foundation substitute topped with some powder.
Somewhat limited colour range; I have very pale skin and the 'fair' shade can sometimes look a little heavy.
Can be utilised into skincare regimes as it prevents spots and reduces redness effectively.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?