BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sooz M.
., Ramsgate
Lovely cream. Smooth to apply, colour is like a natural dewy foundation. Skin feels soft and complexion looks nice.
Efi G.
Thessaloniki
Not bad but not good either.. It's not that I wouldn't use it again but I would prefer to try anything else first..
Tânia D.
I've been using this for a few months and it's actually really good, I love the smell and how quick it is to apply
Karema M.
gorgeous coverage for those who doesn't have much skin problems also is really light doesn't feel heavy on the skin
Zahafi R.
16 rue hssan khouleni cite tahrir tunis
My favourite one ,that's production make my skin look perfect from the day I used it , PS : my skin is oily .......
Roua K.
Kairouan
C'est un produit extra vraiment j'ai beaucoup aimée ❤❤❤ Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Nouha B.
Djerba, Medenin
This bb cream is the best for my skin , i get used to use it every single day and i find a good result so i love it
jinan a.
Beirut
lightweight on the skin. was really skeptical about bb creams but when I tried it at a friend's I had to get my own
Hadir F.
Its not good for oil or combine skin its light and so oily make my face shine idont like it i will not buy it again
Menna m.
cairo, cairo
I love this product make my skin look healthy and perfect the quality is high the price is perfect i recommended it
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?