BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Linda B.
Linda B.
I really did not like this primer, I know alot of people love it but it did not work for me. it didnt last long on me. I have combination skin and it made my dry patches stand out, didnt blend well. It has a strong scent. I won't buy it again, it just wasnt good for my skin.
Joann M.
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
None of the shades fit me. I am asian, so my skin is tan with some yellow undertones.
I tried out the medium shade, as most medium shades are alright on me. NOPE. Very orange. The product didn't smell that great to me and a little bit on the watery side. I guess that's good if you want a lighter application. But it's not thick enough to conceal.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Melbourne
Beautiful to apply, long lasting, great coverage although I do use a bit of concealer. I recommend getting the one for sensitive skin as it feels light on the skin I'm pretty sure it has some sort of sun protection and it hydrates the skin soooooo well! Totally would recommend this product :)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Great coverage, flawless finish, keeps skin hydrated, dewy look and build able for extra coverage. Great for sensitive skin and perfect for a light summer glow
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Bristol, UK
I love this product, it's become my go to if I feel like I don't want to wear a full face of foundation. Perfect for a daytime when I want to look good but not be too made up.
Céline S.
Céline S.
Papendrecht
I bought this product when it first came out in the shops. after discovering its waaaay to dark for me, I never used it again I looked like a ompa loompa
Catalina E.
Catalina E.
Ploiesti
Este cel mai bun bb cream pe care l-am folosit. Este foarte hidratant și uniformizează frumos culoarea tenului. Este ușor de aplicat și are acoperire mica spre medie. Eu îl folosesc in loc de fond de ten și își face treaba bine. Prețul este foarte convenabil
Daniela E.
Daniela E.
Great product very light weigh resonanle coverage thinks it's great for summer time and lazy make up days
Beatriz F.
Beatriz F.
When i'm using a bb cream its almost always this one. Its really nice on the skin, i like the smell, i like that feels like nothing on the skin and i also think it makes me look instantenely healthier. It was my best friend during acne teen years.
I also like the mattefying version.
Karen V.
Karen V.
Chihuahua
Es ligerisima es mi día a día, me encanta como queda en mi piel la verdad es que no pensé que fuera tan rica y me hiciera verme con la piel tan natural, aún a pesar de que solo vi 2 tonos es justo y me va i like!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?