BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sawsan E.
Alexandria,egypt
I'm in love with that bb cream it make my skin so beautiful i love it but i don't like it come of so easily 😍😍😍💞💞💞💞💞💞
Denisse T.
guanajuato
I am a person with several problems in the skin, not all products serve me by this base has satisfied me, good cover
queren C.
Não usei muito , pois perdi , mais adorei quando tinha absorve maravilhoso .
minha pele não é tão oleosa e nem seca .
Cludy S.
I am happy with the resoult. The colour fit quiete well and the texture is okey. I apply a little bit of cream first
Weronika S.
I have a really light skin colour when i first got bb cream it was perfect to use and my skin felt really soft after
Lilli P.
This is a great drugstore bb-cream with a nice natural coverage but after some time it makes my skin look a bit oily.
Karla G.
ES muy buena esta crema para las mujeres jovenes que quieren verse mas bellas
8 de cada 10 chicas me lo recommendaron
Joelle E.
Beirut
Does not last long if u have oily skin
A little goes a long way
Limited tint range
Might have more than usual pimples
Jasmine  V.
It's so dewy and perfect! I love that it's so thick and not runny. It makes it easy to apply with my beauty blender.
Athanasia M.
It's for effortless makeup routine. It gives the skin the brightness that it needs, and covers any spots you may have
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?