BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Carolina

This product is not good for people with oily skin.
Does not have good coverage and contains a strong smell of sunscreen
Megan R.
Megan R.
I've been using this product for a long time now and I've never been disappointed. This works well despite the coverage not being too good (which is why I deducted one star). However, this is very long lasting and the price isn't too bad. I get a lot of use from one tube.
Sarah Q.
Sarah Q.
Chilliwack , BC
Not my favourite but not terrible either. It has nice coverage and is easy to blend but it has an orange tinge no matter what colour I try. I'm also not a huge fan of the scent. For a few extra dollars I'd rather buy a more high end BB cream.
Tess F.
Tess F.
Love this one. Looks so good on ur skin, smells good and a easy aplication. Im so in luv w my bb cream.
Gisel F.
Gisel F.
I love this bb cream!!
it is a very good cream for women who are all day outside the home. You put it in the morning and are perfect throughout the day. No doubt it is very natural, it does not appear that had been placed base.
I recommend the product. It is important to spread it with a latex sponge to smooth.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Ea una bb cream buenisima tiene un acabado natural y me aparenta loa granitos imperfecciones... Fantastico!
Kristin J.
Kristin J.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this at my drugstore when they were having a sale on it, and to my surprise I really liked it. It is just enough of a moisturizer for my skin, and I like that I can throw it on super quick and run out the door if that is all I have time for. What I don't like is that they only have two color choices and the light color is a little dark for me.
Andree B.
Andree B.
Nice coverage!!.... I have light brown spots and it's cover them very evenly.
Kirsty H.
Kirsty H.
I bought this product a while ago but did not enjoy the way it felt on my skin. To me it was like the product was on top of my skin instead of gripping onto it. It was slick and hard to blend into the skin
Sylvanna M.
Sylvanna M.
San Salvador, El Salvador
I love this product! I use it over sunscreen to exersice and look good at the gym, it is light and clean, it lasts and won't cloge my pores.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?