BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Nola G.
Nola G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I have tried three or four other BB creams and this one is my favorite. Probably because they make one specifically for combination skin. I was starting to think I wouldn't be able to use BB creams as they tend to be a bit oily but then I found this. I know a couple other brands have caught on and started making them as well but this was my first and I love it. It has decent coverage and smooths my skin wonderfully!
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
I used this for about two months, and I couldn't really decide if I liked it or not. On cooler days it was great, and provided the right amount of coverage. But on hot days it became SO oily, and I had to reapply it to keep my face looking the way I wanted. It was a little pricey, but for how long it lasted me I didn't mind. Not sure if I'll purchase it again.
Ivana K.
Ivana K.
I've had it for soo long. This is the first foundation I have ever used it. It hides the pores, it has a high coverage. I myself have an oily skin, so this foundation mattifies the skin. It has sun protection also. I would highly, highly recommend this.
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.
Love this bb cream. Probably the best one I ever tried. It gives a nice finish and it gives you a natural look. I would say it's a medium coverage. I would recommend this product to anyone
Mila L.
Mila L.
I tried this version on a whim and absolutely LOVE it. It's a different texture than the oil-free. The oil-free is liquidy and I always had to stand it up upside down in my cabinet so it wouldn't leak. Heck, the oil-free version leaks out when it's sitting on the counter with the top off!! This version, the anti-aging, is thicker and creamier. I end of using less and don't have any worries of it leaking out...even taking it with me when I travel. Since it's a creamy texture it glides on smoothly and evenly. It actually soothes my dry skin when I put it on. I have very sensitive skin that hates change and this hasn't bothered my skin at all. I have no break outs since changing to this formula. I absolutely love this product
rana a.
rana a.
Peqi'in
It's simply amazing , states on all day long ,cancel any discoloration and redness , has sun protection .
Tia U.
Tia U.
Really good product I've used this a lot recently and its oil free and smells great
Aarifah B.
Aarifah B.
I don't usually use bb creams on a regular basis but lately i'v been reaching for this! I love how it provides sun protection as well as provide some coverage. I have noticed my skin looks healthier and brighter! Overall,a great bb cream!
Gisel F.
Gisel F.
I love this bb cream!!
it is a very good cream for women who are all day outside the home. You put it in the morning and are perfect throughout the day. No doubt it is very natural, it does not appear that had been placed base.
I recommend the product. It is important to spread it with a latex sponge to smooth.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Really just not something for me. It may be because I've tried too many asian bbc creams that are far superior to this formula but it just isn't anything special, not enough coverage, and poor shade range.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?