BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Sherry G.
Sherry G.
Didn't like this one, colour had to hard time finding a match, very drying on my face I just didn't like the quality of this item
Meghna C.
Meghna C.
This is the first BB cream I have used and honestly I love it! It makes my skin glow and it hides the imperfections and flaws making it look smooth and clear. It is moisturizing as well and I can put this on and then my foundation which gives me an even better look. I use my fingers to apply this and i haven't found it to streak at all. I usually wear this everyday before heading out because it is light and it is easy to clean off afterwards.
Annie L.
Annie L.
Vancouver, BC
I have oily skin and have been using this for about 2 years now. The coverage is okay, but you need to apply powder on top for full coverage. It is not mattifying, my face will get oily within 2-3 hours of application.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Ceduna, South Australia
I have been using this for a while and looks flakey on my skin, if you have flawless skin this is the product for you but if not I don't recommend it
Dafni P.
Dafni P.
When I first got this, I was super excited for finally getting my first foundation-like product.
However, this BB cream does not provide any coverage at all, unless I build it up, which is pointless because then I am wasting so much product to cover the smallest of redness.
Anyways, aside from the coverage issue, I think it is great for oily skin types. It leaves a good-looking long-lasting matte finish.
Also, it seems to hydrate my face well enough.

To be used with a wet sponge or fingers, preferably.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
I don't normally wear a lot of makeup, so when I need a little extra coverage this does the trick. It's lightweight and blends well, but not as good as foundation.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Welland, ON
This is by far my favorite BB cream/coverup. It is quick and easy to apply and stays on all day. I only use it in the winter as it does make my face a little too shiny in the summer but the results for the winter months are worth the "A". I avoid cover up in the summer alltogether since I have a tan but this BB cream gives me that healthy glow in the winter I get naturally in the summer.
Nelda P.
Nelda P.
This BB cream is great for my skin because it doesn't dry it out as much as other ones I've tried. (L'Oreal, Maybelline) I do wear face cream underneath otherwise it dries out my skin a little bit. It gives good coverage, not too much but just enough to cover up minor blemishes. For me it lasts all day, and leaves my face matte. Sometimes I set it with a powder, but that isn't necessary for this BB cream.
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Newcastle
Beautiful and light on the skin, sometime I use this instead of foundation when I don't feel like doing all my make up hah but it dose a nice job just enough to give you a little glow
Allison I.
Allison I.
listuguj, QC
This is the best drugstore bb cream so far also has different finishes from mate to dewy! Which is awesome! Perfect coverage it can be messy and watery shade selection not the best
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?