BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Noeemi N.
10/10 for this one. I have been using it daily and it has helped my skin really much. really easy to find and affordable.
Lindsay B.
The Calls, Leeds
Basic BB cream that does not last all day. The colour wasn't great and left my skin feeling oily. Do not recommend.
Leslie  V.
My favorite bb cream. This cream is almost perfect. My only complaint is that it leaves my skin slightly greasy looking.
Tesa
This cream i don't like enough, as i see it is not to my face, maybe i didn't choose the perfect one for me, i don't know
Ven I.
Works very nicely - evens my complexion and stays on for quite long. I use this product daily and would keep on doing it
Leanne B.
Liverpool
Favourite drugstore BB cream. Apply after primer for a smooth base just before adding concealer. Brilliant colour.
Mila P.
Morelia, Mich.
Bb cream is the best I've had since leaving a super natural look and leaves you soft face also protects you from the sun.
insta l.
Produit ki a laire pas mal dinne envie de ke tester surtoit sur les femme black avec un bin tein mate donc oui je le veux
Alexa K.
Perfect if you don't wanna use foundation ! The smell might bother some people. Over all I love it and I use it every day
Hanane Ⓜ.
It it so light and gentle it covers well and not that expensive you can find it everywhere I use it instead of foundation
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?