BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Leah M.
Leah M.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This was good BB cream for me, the colour matched well. A few problems I had were that it didn't fit inside my makeup bag. I had to keep it separate and eventually ended up losing it somewhere. Also, i thought it was a little bit thick for a BB cream and was hard to even out on my skin. Lastly, it smelled a little bit like chemicals and didn't soak into my skin enough for me to put powder overtop. It left me very shiny and I work somewhere that deals with coffee and hot food, so i always felt shiny while wearing it.
Riel Monet A.
Riel Monet A.
Vancouver , BC
This is literally the perfect cream. if i want a full face makeup i can put this on as a primer and when i want just a simple face this is the perfect thing on its own!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Personalmente esta base bb es excelente ya que por su consistencia tiene una fácil aplicación y deja la piel pareja y perfecta en poco tiempo. ademas no deja la piel brillante ni con aspecto grasoso. da una sensación de naturalidad y frescura al usarla.
Angel L.
Angel L.
Nice and full all purposes of A good Bb cream but only issue is not available in every colour range. It has SPF and dont need any other moisturizer with it.
Aileen C.
Aileen C.
burlington, Ontario
I saw the new BB cream trend and wanted to try it out for myself. Honestly, I was very disappointed by this product. I found it to be very runny, and had very limited, almost no, coverage. It did not improve my skin in any way. I figured it would at least contain SPF, and some coverage so I could wear it as a summer skin covering instead of foundation. I found myself wearing this under my foundation, simply as a moisturizer.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Me gusta pero tampoco es la gran cosa, cuando lo pruebas está bien pero no me gustó como sentí mi cara al cabo de unas horas, espero que mejoren
Jade B.
Jade B.
Personally, I found that this really did not work underneath foundation, it looked cake and greasy. However for those lighter makeup days, I would just use this and no foundation/concealer and it looked great. I have mixed opinions on this, not 100% sure if I would buy it again
Teodora M.
Teodora M.
Colentina, Bucharest
In love with it!! It seems like a cream and you don't feel it on your face but actually it is there! Medium coverage but with setting powder it's perfect.
loreto a.
loreto a.
chile
me gusta deja la piel brillosa y humectada que eso es lo que mas me gusta de esta y bueno la recomiendo mucho
Sylvanna M.
Sylvanna M.
San Salvador, El Salvador
I love this product! I use it over sunscreen to exersice and look good at the gym, it is light and clean, it lasts and won't cloge my pores.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?