BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Rafinha V.
Mais Um Dos Produtos Que Eu faria Resenha Seria Sobre a Cobertura desse Bb cream Que Muitos Falam que é Uma Cobertura Fina
Quraisha M.
Lenasia
Love this BB cream. It doesn't look too caked up on your face and it gives your face a glow which makes it look so natural.
Taylor D.
Oshawa, AL
I used this for the longest time and it felt pretty heavy for me for a cream. I didn't like it and ended up throwng it out
Rhiannon R.
Great drug store BB cream! This is all I use for foundation now. It's light coverage obviously but it looks and feels great
Fabiola D.
Cutler Bay, FL
excellent bb cream that protects the face from the sun and does not leave it greasy, does not completely cover acne spots.
Ashlea H.
I personally love it! A little goes a long way and it leaves my skin feeling great. The little tint in it is good as well.
Roohi S.
Hamilton
I think it's okay but it washes out when you are sweating so be careful it's got a nice smell which I like so nice options
Leslie  V.
My favorite bb cream. This cream is almost perfect. My only complaint is that it leaves my skin slightly greasy looking.
insta l.
Produit ki a laire pas mal dinne envie de ke tester surtoit sur les femme black avec un bin tein mate donc oui je le veux
Jen M.
Oshawa, Ontario
I tried this instead of my normal moisturizer and foundation butit felt heavy on my face and the coverage was not great.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?