BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Ana S.
Ana S.
Males my skin a little bit oily bit with a pounder my skin feels amazing and shinning. The colour its other good think because im a little bit pale and this product gives a good summer colour
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Saskatoon, SK
Super creamy and smells nice, good for light coverage in the summer as it has SPF, build able but might feel too oily so if you're looking for something heavier try a foundation instead of a BB cream. Would buy it again for sure.
Payton K.
Payton K.
Huntington, WV
This product is so awesome for a summer's day routine. It's super light, gives medium coverage that is buildable, and drys matte which is such a help for oil during the day!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Langford, Bedfordshire
I'm probably biased having come from using Skin79/Missha/Tony Moly and other Korean BB creams. In comparison, Garnier has a lower SPF, no brightening qualities and doesn't match my skin. It left orange lines which rubbed off on all the clothes I wore...it didn't last long and offered very little protection or benefits. It made my skin oily very quickly and all round didn't work for my skin...:(
Eiman A.
Eiman A.
I used it for 6 months
Good medium coverage
Nice for daily use ( work and day time )
Suman  D.
Suman D.
This product is very convenient and easy to apply. I like the coverage that it provides.
Flavia M.
Flavia M.
I liked this product at first, but then found that I had more and more issues with it. It is difficult to layer this product for better coverage. It is also considerably oil, and ended up making my skin look very shiny. I also broke out from the excess oil in this BB cream. The colour range was also not the greatest.
Ayse G.
Ayse G.
Kent
The BB cream is such a good product. It gives my skin a nice glow and I've been using this for a while. Also if you have dry skin it hydrates it.
Cameron A.
Cameron A.
London
Kind of a disappointment, makes your skin feel greasy and nasty if you want any kind of coverage what so ever, doesn't smell that great, lid is really annoying and the colour is TERRIBLLE!! You will look orange if your pale, I bought the "light" despite not being pale at all and it would make any of my white friends look completely ridiculous with it on. Not impressed, I expect a light shade to be light.
Megan R.
Megan R.
I've been using this product for a long time now and I've never been disappointed. This works well despite the coverage not being too good (which is why I deducted one star). However, this is very long lasting and the price isn't too bad. I get a lot of use from one tube.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?