BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Chrisanne H.
Provo, UT
Nice coverage without being too heavy. Perfect for a more natural look and summertime wear. First time user and for the price will definitely become a repeat.
Esly M.
I love this bb cream. It doesn't cling to dry skin if you moustorize well. It also has very good coverage, good enough that I use it instead of a foundation.
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
Very dewy and hydrating, has medium coverage which I prefer. Only complaint is this does not last for a long time on the face, desire me having very dry skin
Amanda W.
Excellent product for the price. Just the right amount of coverage. I was able to stop paying way more for Dr. Jart BB cream because this works just as well.
Ellina M.
Santa Ana, CA
This has been all i been applying to my face for the past year. I have to say it my all time go to now. i went from Mac to this. My face hasn't look so young.
Caitlin G.
Torrington, CT
The actual claim that it matches your skin color is pretty accurate but my face always feels so greasy after I use it. I will not be using the product again.
Lucero M.
I really like this BB cream I use it every day. This makes my skin look great. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell Its a little strong for me.
Kirbylynn W.
Marysville, MI
Not my absolute favorite, but does provide good hydration and adds some glow to my face when I don't feel like wearing a full foundation/powder regime. The
Dallas B.
Irmo, SC
This is my Summer go to. It's super light and provides enough coverage to give you the nice, light glow that looks natural. The only downfall is the smell.
Sheila T.
I am a religious user of this product. I have been using it for almost 3 yrs. I wear it under my foundation for full coverage and alone for fresh coverage.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?