BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Love this foundation for light coverage. For my oily skin the normal to dry skin kind worked better than the oily acne prone kind (which actually exasperated my oily skin)
Christine H.
Christine H.
Norton, MA
This is a great product for quick easy coverage which is perfect for a lazy girl like me! It covers just enough so that I don't look too blah, perfect for day to day use.
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Love this BB cream . Well known brand and affordable price can almost find anywhere. Coverage is great . Can be worn with or without powder . Coverage last pretty long .
Ami D.
Ami D.
Absolutely love this cream! Really good coverage if you arent blemished or have major skin issues and not too heavy. Great for Florida summer but still looking fabulous!
August S.
August S.
Noble, OK
This is a light bb cream, and is gentle on my skin. I use this on warm sunny days because of spf in it, but I also will use it when my skin gets dry in the winter time.
Dena A.
Dena A.
This is really good! Great price point. Love the coverage and the dewy finish. Truly don't need a moisturizer with this BB cream. Best drug store product I have found.
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
Gladewater, TX
I like this bb cream it's very light. Thick makeup makes me breakout!!! It'd nice if your pale because it's not insanely opaque . It's quite sheer actually. Very nice.
Amy T.
Amy T.
San Diego, CA
Garnier skin renew miracle skin perfector BB Cream is the best BB cream!! I love the coverage it gives, and I love that it's so lightweight. I use this product often.
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
I'm obsessed with this cream. It's the perfect thing to touch up my skin and get on the go. It doesn't take a long time but it leaves me looking refreshed and great.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Murphysboro, IL
I have been using this for a month now. I love how light it feels. It isn't heavy at all and goes on smoothly. I feel like I have a soft dewy glow after applying it.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?