BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Maeve H.
Super lightweight but gives a nice coverage that evens out the skin tone. It's super easy to apply and is similar to a tinted moisturizer. I have purchased this product several times and would definitely recommend
Emilee C.
Beloit, OH
This is great cream! I'm not a huge makup girl but this is a must have in my bag! I don't use it all the time but it's wonderful to add a little bit of color and hides any imperfections wonderfully!
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
this smelled horrible and applied thick and uneven. i tried different applications and all turned out the same. didnt care for this product. would not recommend.
Ashley S.
Made my face break out and I was extremely oily by just a few hours after the application of this product. I didn't like it at all. Just didn't work for my skin. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Bridget Y.
Deltona, FL
This isn't a foundation so I didn't expect much coverage but it is so orange that I can't wear the lightest shade I also think it's not for doily skin people like myself it ended up breaking me out
Jena A.
Westlake, OH
I use this for everyday makeup and i love it. although it isn't full coverage which i wish it was, it stays in long but not really 12 hours. there's sun protections and it feels good on my skin!
Alex C.
Rochester, NY
Evens my skin tone, reduces red spots. Average coverage though. A good base to whatever you do next. I am simple and use powder foundation after. Doesn't have excellent coverage but does the trick.
Nathalie D.
Let me start by saying I am not a believer in face makeup. I have ok skin and I just don't like the feel of concealer, powder, foundation etc. But this BB cream is literally the only thing I will ever use on my face. I don't know how it works so well as it doesn't look that thick or heavy but IT WORKS. Somehow my super dry skin that has some scarring and zits on my chin clears right up and has a nice dewiness. It's incredible. It also photographs really well. I wore it for my wedding! Again, I am a serious skeptic of skin concealers but Garnier's BB cream really does work. And it has a nice green tea smell. I will NEVER use anything else!
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
A great product super hydrating on the skin leaves my skin looking Supernatural but at the same time covering up the imperfections that I want to be covered up definitely recommend great job gardineer
Suzanne C.
I've been using this as my foundation for forever. For a BB cream, it actually has great coverage without being too heavy. Not only that, but it really stays put. With some setting powder and spray, this will last me all day long.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?