BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Mackenzie P.
LOOOVVEEE this product!! Use almost every day unless attending an event! Great for the beach if you want a little coverage and sun protection! I recommend everyone try this product. All time favorite.
Sara P.
Total SCORE! So lightweight and moisturizing without feeling oily or greasy (thank GOD!) Annnnnnd it's full enough coverage to use with nothing over top. Plus it's affordable. I will use this forever!
Taylor G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff! I use it everyday!! It has really improved my skin overall. Dark spots have disappeared and it feels more hydrated. I love the fact that it has a built in sunscreen. Also provide a little coverage as a bb cream with so many added benefits!!
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
I've actually used this as a primer for years! Easy to blend and evens your skin tone really well. You can wear it on its own as a tinted moisturizer or as a primer. Super affordable and great quality!
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
This product offers good coverage and is hydrating. The price is good and it has a pleasant smell. The product lasts a long time. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin oily. I would buy this again.
Najaira S.
Loved the product at first but i found myself having to keep adding some more during the day so it's not very much long lasting. But it was very easy to apply. And very smooth. Yes I would buy it again
yaritza f.
Love it! Moisturizin, sunscreen, long lasting, perfectly tinted, doesnt break me out or look like im wearing makeup, just looks like I'm having a great skin day! Best bb cream out there for combo skin
ashley s.
Norwalk, CA
This Garnier BB Creams works ok. It is in my opinion too oily for my skin. If you have dry skin, this may work well for you. It products your skin from the sun and gives light coverage. The product tends to move around on your face. I would recommend to those who have dry skin and need little coverage.
Hillary M.
Troy
Quick and easy on the go cream. Easy to apply with good coverage but it does not last all day. Best used if in a hurry. It does blend very well but it seems to be a bit on the oily side. I would recommend to others who want a cheaper product with easy use and quick application.
Shannon L.
Olmsted Twp, OH
One of my favorite drugstore brand BB creams! Feels light on the skin and has great coverage. Gives you a natural glow. I have super oily skin and this was great for long wear. Definitely buildable!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?