BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Fasti G.
Fasti G.
Garnier es una de mis marcas preferidas, esta base me queda muy aterciopelada la piel, estupendo producto
Megan R.
Megan R.
I've been using this product for a long time now and I've never been disappointed. This works well despite the coverage not being too good (which is why I deducted one star). However, this is very long lasting and the price isn't too bad. I get a lot of use from one tube.
Nena K.
Nena K.
Really good coverage! It stays out for many hours throughout the day. Plus it has SPF so you don't need to worry about sunscreen during winter/spring.
Kerri L.
Kerri L.
APO, AE
I need to give this product another go. I purchased it in the light formula, but it was rather dark. I felt like the coverage was also patchy. Maybe im just used to foundation and am having trouble with the application.
Danna P.
Danna P.

Can anyone tell me if this product is good?
The truth is that I have heard a lot, are very orders and wanted to solve my curiosity.
Even his presentation I like a lot and love
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Salmon Arm, BC
I have been using the Garnier BB Cream for years and I love it! It's great for everyday use or when I'm in a rush and don't have time to apply regular makeup. It only takes two minutes to put on and I can even do it in the car if needed. It's a bit pricey but lasts forever!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
I did not like the cream. Maybe i was not using the product properly. i felt the product made my eyelids dry and they were uncomfortable. Maybe the cream does not respond well with my skin or i chose the wrong product. Otherwise i had a terrible experience, i dint know about other users.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Waterloo, Ontario
I love Garnier bb cream I mix a small amount with my foundation each morning it is a great base for make up and give a light tint if you wear it alone.
I would recommend this product to any one who is looking for something to make their skin look flawless
Ana S.
Ana S.
Males my skin a little bit oily bit with a pounder my skin feels amazing and shinning. The colour its other good think because im a little bit pale and this product gives a good summer colour
Andree B.
Andree B.
Nice coverage!!.... I have light brown spots and it's cover them very evenly.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?