BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Thainá R.
This BB clean is good. And has a good tasty. I like it and want to buy more than one. My friends took it too and liked.
Leidy Marian R.
Este producto me gusta para usarlo como crema para el rostro, lo único que no me gusta es que deja el rostro brillante!
Arlin V.
7780
A friend recommended the product and i tried it out even though im not into make up it was nice would definitely try it
KittyCat R.
BA126DY
Very hydrating and light on the skin. Sits well under foundation or can be used on it's own for a light, natural look.
Pinky S.
Iv used it n really lovd it.. D only drawback is it was kinda cakey on my face, otherwise lovd it, fresh look n natural
Shyla H.
Rotorua
Beautiful natural look! Cheap, compact and easy to apply. Can't go wrong with this product, great for any type of skin!
Zoi T.
Thessaloniki
I'm nit really satisfied with this BB cream...It gets cakey and I sweat a lot with it on my face and my dkin gets oily.
Sira K.
London
One of my favourite bb creams. Literally the only one i use. Perfect for mixing into moisturising for a more dewy look
Lilli P.
This is a great drugstore bb-cream with a nice natural coverage but after some time it makes my skin look a bit oily.
Cludy S.
I am happy with the resoult. The colour fit quiete well and the texture is okey. I apply a little bit of cream first
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?