BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Katy G.
Katy G.

this bb cream is very light does not leave greasy face, it moisturizes the skin and gives you a little color I recommend it
Marwa N.
Marwa N.
Tunisia
I LOVED this product, been using it for 2 years now, i love how it evens out my skin and makes it glowy and dewy, it is perfect for dry skin and for all those who love the JLO dewy look. the fair shade matches my olive skin perfectly, Medium is just dark. very affordable (around 15dt in Tunisia) and sold everywhere in drugstores Géant/carrefour/carrefour markets and beauty shops.
it isn't really great in summer though with the heat and sweat. i still give it an A
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
I purchased two of these Garnier BB creams (shade: light) because they were on sale for $7.99 and claimed to; renew, brighten, even and hydrate for 24 hrs. The coverage is fairly sheer (obviously does not cover as much as foundation because its a much lighter formula) and does not have any SPF incorporated into it.

It is hydrating and does give the appearance of an even and bright skin tone, but I cannot vouch for the renewing. I find that after a few hours, my combo skin starts to look pretty shiny/greasy when I have this BB cream on, and it easily comes off if I were to blot my face with a blotting sheet. Be weary of accidentally itching your face with this product! It will smear (and quite visibly)!

So overall, although this product is nice and cheap and does have some coverage, I will not be repurchasing it because it doesn't stay on nicely nor does it have any sun protection (a big bonus for me).
Allison I.
Allison I.
listuguj, QC
This is the best drugstore bb cream so far also has different finishes from mate to dewy! Which is awesome! Perfect coverage it can be messy and watery shade selection not the best
Susan S.
Susan S.
Bayamon, PR
Is very nice, lightweight, pretty on skin but it takes time to dry. I live in a tropical island so the weather is always very hot and when I use this BB cream I sweat even more!! Is horrible to use it if you are like me. Is better to use in a breezy, calm night(like you wont move too much).
Afrodite A.
Afrodite A.
It's the worst bb cream I've ever tried! The colour is horrible! Although I got the light one it was so dark and orange that I guess it would be suitable for no one! It is also so hard to apply because it doesn't blend and stays on the surface of the skin. Finally, I have dry skin and it made it look oily! I don't even know how that happened! A big miss from me!
SABA Q.
SABA Q.
Garnier skinactive 5-in-1 skin perfector BB cream is easy to apply and gives a nice hydrating and healthy glow to the skin. Comes only in limited shades and can sometime looks mismatched on skin. Has got good sunscreen and skin looks healthier after regular use.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Really just not something for me. It may be because I've tried too many asian bbc creams that are far superior to this formula but it just isn't anything special, not enough coverage, and poor shade range.
Fasti G.
Fasti G.
Garnier es una de mis marcas preferidas, esta base me queda muy aterciopelada la piel, estupendo producto
Dannelys F.
Dannelys F.
Juana Diaz
I love this foundation!!!! the way its mix with your skin tone... its like a second skin!!!! Also makes my skin feels so fresh and ligth... its like you weren't wearing make up!!!<3
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?