BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
Montreal
The BB cream feels really light on the skin . I would not recommend this product if you like/need heavy coverage. It stays usualy for the day . It also makes the skin feel very soft but I did not see any improvement on the skin yet .The only negatives would be that it feel sticky the first few minutes and oily .
Virginia A.
Virginia A.
Etobicoke , Ontario
So many reviews say "not for oily skin" and such. Garnier makes this product in the regular version and also one for combination to oily skin. It's a nice option for those of us who are too oily to wear most generic bb creams.
Most days, I just wear this with some mascara and call my makeup done. It's obviously not full coverage as it is a bb cream, not a foundation, but you can build the coverage up if you allow it to set and add another layer. On days when I want to wear foundation, I use this first as a moisturizer and then put the rest of my makeup on.
It's not top of the line as far as bb creams go, but it is quite good for the size and price.
Reem H.
Reem H.
egypt
This product has a rly good coverage but the worst thing I noticed is that it's rly greasy and makes my face shiny
Natalia L.
Natalia L.
León
Always I wanted tase it. Now, I wanna it. I think that BB is one of the best BB cream of the market and lot of people love it.
Dannelys F.
Dannelys F.
Juana Diaz
I love this foundation!!!! the way its mix with your skin tone... its like a second skin!!!! Also makes my skin feels so fresh and ligth... its like you weren't wearing make up!!!<3
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
this product is very hydrating to the face and gives a nice set of coverage once settled with a matte powder. it's long lasting and blendable, good for all skin tones. i do recommend this. the price is right
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
I like this bb cream for a lighter coverage in the winter months. I am a dry girl and I find this product is a bit on the oily side for summer
Nisma A.
Nisma A.
Kastrup, Kastrup
I started using this product when it first came out and I have used it since then. I like its light to medium coverage and what I love about this product is that it also acts like a moisturizer(I can have very dry skin) I wouldn't say it's got a great covering effect but it leaves you with a semi covered face. It's perfect for hot summer days where foundation can be a little to heavy and I really really like the lightly scented smell of this product
Tamanna I.
Tamanna I.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I have combination skin. in first impression i was quite happy with it. but later on i found that in warm weather it doesn't stay long. and also this product gave me rashes .
Beatrice G.
Beatrice G.
Felt silky, absorbed well, non greasy. I just didn't really see any difference in my skin before and after using it.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?