BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Katya M.
Katya M.
The best bb cream I have ever used! Applies great, stays on for very long, blends easily. It also last you a surprisingly long time and is worth all the money its costs, which isnt a lot either. It also provides sun protection. In short, great product!
Natalié B.
Natalié B.
Very thick texture, which is not characteristic of usual BB cream, but the effect of this product is like paint on your face! It covers with a lot of pigment. The normal BB cream is almost transparent, light texture, moisturizing the skin. I don't like it! It's foundation, not BB cream!
Rhiannon R.
Rhiannon R.
Great drug store BB cream! This is all I use for foundation now. It's light coverage obviously but it looks and feels great
Mahnoor A.
Mahnoor A.
edmonton
Doesn't clog pores. thats the thing i love most about it! i cant use any foundation or cover up because i have very acne prone skin n break outs come pretty fast. this has filled my needs and the needs of my skin too (:
Natalia L.
Natalia L.
León
Always I wanted tase it. Now, I wanna it. I think that BB is one of the best BB cream of the market and lot of people love it.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Elora
Ive tried other drugstore bb creams and this one by FAR beats them all. I bought mine in the combination/oily version for a matte finish and its seriously amazingggg! The best thing about this product is that its non-comedogenic (wont clog your pores!) It feels lightweight, stays matte all day long and has decent coverage! So glad I tried it out.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
this product is very hydrating to the face and gives a nice set of coverage once settled with a matte powder. it's long lasting and blendable, good for all skin tones. i do recommend this. the price is right
Jess G.
Jess G.
I have received a sample of this bb cream recently and I got given it in a light colour and i am a darker skin colour but I like the consistancy but I don't think I will rebuy it as I have tried better bb creams .
Nisma A.
Nisma A.
Kastrup, Kastrup
I started using this product when it first came out and I have used it since then. I like its light to medium coverage and what I love about this product is that it also acts like a moisturizer(I can have very dry skin) I wouldn't say it's got a great covering effect but it leaves you with a semi covered face. It's perfect for hot summer days where foundation can be a little to heavy and I really really like the lightly scented smell of this product
Riel Monet A.
Riel Monet A.
Vancouver , BC
This is literally the perfect cream. if i want a full face makeup i can put this on as a primer and when i want just a simple face this is the perfect thing on its own!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?