BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Feels nice on the skin. Blends nicely. Handy when you don't want to have a full face of makeup but don't want to go au natural.
Eduarda M.
Textura super firme, deixa a pele lisinha e suave, só não cobre tão bem as imperfeições da pele, como manchinhas e vermelhidão.
Natalia L.
León
Always I wanted tase it. Now, I wanna it. I think that BB is one of the best BB cream of the market and lot of people love it.
Branka N.
I use this everyday for my daily makeup, because ithe consistency is great and it makes my skin look flawless on a daily basis
Anna G.
Brantford, Ontario
Absolutley hated it! Had a werid smell to and was so runny! I wouldn`t recommend especially if you are oily or have combo skin.
Monsesita F.
La proteccion que brinda al cuidado de tu piel, la practicidad para colocarla asi como el beneficio de lucir genial me encanta
Maria P.
I still use this. It's light and makes me look fresh on daily bases when I don't want to wear heavy makeup. This is what I use
Júlia P.
Achei que a cobertura é bem fraca e a textura do BB cream bem oleosa. Talvez nao tenha combinado muito com o meu tipo de pele.
Shirin e.
birmingham, west midlands
used it fee times and it is really good if you love bb creams so must try it is cheap and smells lovely very good idea for gift
Haize C.
I really love it, i like the texture and the color it left on my face even though when its hor aoutside i dont like the effect.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?