BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Allyssa T.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
This is okay as far as BB creams go but not the best. I found it had almost no coverage and kind of just made my skin feel greasy... Okay as a base coat but not good for almost anything else. Might be okay in the summer if you didn't want to wear much makeup.
Jess G.
Jess G.
I have received a sample of this bb cream recently and I got given it in a light colour and i am a darker skin colour but I like the consistancy but I don't think I will rebuy it as I have tried better bb creams .
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
rantoul, il
I love this BB cream. I use a small ammount with a BB brush and a primer. Its flawless and lasts my whole day.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Elora
Ive tried other drugstore bb creams and this one by FAR beats them all. I bought mine in the combination/oily version for a matte finish and its seriously amazingggg! The best thing about this product is that its non-comedogenic (wont clog your pores!) It feels lightweight, stays matte all day long and has decent coverage! So glad I tried it out.
Mia E.
Mia E.
Sydney
I use this product everyday! It's low coverage but is great at evening the skin tone. They sell different variations for different skin tones so pay attention to that! And i always make sure to set in with a powder to make sure it lasts the whole day!
Dannelys F.
Dannelys F.
Juana Diaz
I love this foundation!!!! the way its mix with your skin tone... its like a second skin!!!! Also makes my skin feels so fresh and ligth... its like you weren't wearing make up!!!<3
Edmee C.
Edmee C.
La utilice una vez y no me gusto. Me dejaba el rostro muy grasoso y brotes de acné. No la vuelvo a comprar!!!
Karina  L.
Karina L.
I love using this product in the summertime. Specially when it's a really hot day or my skirting in my face has changed from tanning.
Alisia B.
Alisia B.
Renfrew Ontario
So I love trying new things for my face I have really dry skin. This product makes my makeup go on so much better. I love this stuff. I use it everyday :)
Reem H.
Reem H.
egypt
This product has a rly good coverage but the worst thing I noticed is that it's rly greasy and makes my face shiny
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?