BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
gema m.

Leaves my skin soft and with a smooth finish without imperfections. The tone is perfect for my skin and makeup barely noticeable.
Asmaa E.
This product is beautiful and its price is nice and I like it and I would like to try it if possible at the earliest opportunity
Nathalie R.
madrid
Cobertura ideal para el diario. Es muy ligera por lo que mi piel la absorbe bastante rápido y no se siente pegajoso ni incómodo.
Madiha* A.
Abu Dhabi, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
It's a good, cheap option for routine everyday coverage. My skin needs frequent blotting when O use this compared to other creams
Sherry G.
Didn't like this one, colour had to hard time finding a match, very drying on my face I just didn't like the quality of this item
nidhi j.
mumbai
It gives natural coverage but you can build up to medium coverage and is extremely light in weight.
I use it for everyday purpose
Darla Z.
My skin did not really glow and I can't see the effectiveness of the product but I love it because it does not make my skin ache.
Karina S.
Uetersen
I love it. It moisturizes your skin really nice and evens out your skin. It has a beautiful radiant finish and sinks in quickly.
Anna G.
Brantford, Ontario
Absolutley hated it! Had a werid smell to and was so runny! I wouldn`t recommend especially if you are oily or have combo skin.
Shirin e.
birmingham, west midlands
used it fee times and it is really good if you love bb creams so must try it is cheap and smells lovely very good idea for gift
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?