BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Carla C.
Carla C.
Fajardo, PR
It fascinates me. Bb cream is my favorite. What I like is that definitely moisturizes my face and gives me a very good coverage. I use it daily.
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Ansonia, CT
Love this , evens out my skin tone
Nicki K.
Nicki K.
WINDSOR, ON
I'm always extremely iffy when it comes to liquid makeup because with a powder or foundation overtop, it looks discoloured and/or purple/dark brown spot that just stands out more. This covers really well! Unfortunately I'm a colour in between two shades and wish they had a bit more selection, but I do love how its invisible!
Mia E.
Mia E.
Sydney
I use this product everyday! It's low coverage but is great at evening the skin tone. They sell different variations for different skin tones so pay attention to that! And i always make sure to set in with a powder to make sure it lasts the whole day!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Adelaide, SA
Leaves a really beautiful, natural finish that looks as though I'm not wearing any makeup at all. It perfects blemishes and gives me a healthy glow without being too shiny. The only concern I have about this product it that the lightest shade is definitely not an ivory land is too dark for my skin tone when I'm not wearing fake tan
Emily L.
Emily L.
I have oily-combo skin and I haven't had any troubles with this BB cream. It makes my skin look extremely fresh as well as providing some coverage. Definitely a must have makeup product.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Salmon Arm, BC
I have been using the Garnier BB Cream for years and I love it! It's great for everyday use or when I'm in a rush and don't have time to apply regular makeup. It only takes two minutes to put on and I can even do it in the car if needed. It's a bit pricey but lasts forever!
Claire B.
Claire B.
I really like this BB cream. It's what I use all summer because it doens't feel as heavy on my face as foundation. It has great coverage and doesn't make me oily or dry out my skin. It lasts all day, too.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Cardiff
This was my first BB cream and I was slightly sceptical at first. However I was happily surprised with it. This BB cream is thick so you don't need to use much but it is better to used a foundation brush to blend it in so it provides a good even coverage.
I use the light colour BB cream as I'm quit pale but have rosy cheeks and this cream was amazing at covering my red cheeks.
I found this BB cream quite shiny so I used some powder on top of it which helped to reduce the shine.
Ronda K.
Ronda K.
Moncton, NB
I bought this product, tried it and returned it. The fragrance has even more of a chemical smell than any other facial product I've tried. I'm not sure what their color selection normally looks like or if this is just the norm, but they only had 3 to choose from where I picked it up. That's a little bit ridiculous, if you ask me. Didn't use it long enough to see if it would break me out because I didn't like it from the second it touched my face.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?