BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kristina R.
Didn't blend good with my skin. This item did not go well for me.And made me have an allergic reaction. So, I will never buy this product
Deisy O.
Is one of the best bb cream I've ever had, its consistency is very easy to work with, and its smell is nice, and its quality is very good
Eram K.
Wasn't really my favorite.But does a decent job and is not bad for every day use.I just felt it made my face a little oily after a while.
Stefanny P.
La Puente, CA
I do not like how my skin leaves me, because of the small range of colors I did not find one that will fit my color. It's too much water
Esraa Z.
Qalubiya
It was very verryy bad for my skin, I don't recommend it for you guys if you have an oily skin, the texture and smell are not good at all
Serena N.
I love this BBcream :) this product uniforms my skin and gives me a glow and a natural skin. It's very easy to apply and lasts all day :)
Taryn H.
New Zealand
Overall unimpressed. Leaves a oily and greasy finish onto the skin and has low coverage levels. For all the hype about it I'm disapointed
Rox R.
Para un acabado natural y para el día día es muy una opción ya que deja la piel muy bonita le da un efecto liminoso con un toque de color
sharianne s.
I use this product daily and love it. Helps mask so many iffy areas on my face. It blends everything nicely and is very light on my skin.
Fabelle S.
Aylmer
Doesn't leave my skin greasy. It's so lightweight I feel like I'm not wearing anything. It just give a little coverage and evens my tone
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?