BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Joanna L.
Joanna L.
london, ontario
To me this product seems to be a glorified tinted moisturizer. I understand that it's not a full coverage product but it doesn't provide any coverage and the application is brutal. It doesn't really blend into your skin unless you're using the right tools. There are too many other products like this that work much better.
Ronda K.
Ronda K.
Moncton, NB
I bought this product, tried it and returned it. The fragrance has even more of a chemical smell than any other facial product I've tried. I'm not sure what their color selection normally looks like or if this is just the norm, but they only had 3 to choose from where I picked it up. That's a little bit ridiculous, if you ask me. Didn't use it long enough to see if it would break me out because I didn't like it from the second it touched my face.
zubaida a.
zubaida a.
united arab emirates
I am really disappointed with this bb cream.. i tried it for few weeks but when ever i use it.. my skin looks too oily and unnatural.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Melilla
no se nota que llevas como una base, es muy cómoda, te protege del sol y para el día a día es muy buena
Maureen W.
Maureen W.
Belleville
This is the second of three drugstore brands I have tried and it is my favorite. It glides on, I can build it problems areas with another layer if I need too, it is the best color match for my fair skin so far and it doesn't discolor as the day goes on. On the down side I do find it does get a bit oily as the day progresses (but it blots well). I love the fact that it is a huge tube.
Maríajosé S.
Maríajosé S.
Valparaiso, Chile
La amo. es excelente 2 años usandola y mi piel mejora mucho, bajo precio y gran cantidad
Sherlyn G.
Sherlyn G.
Winnipeg, MB
This by far is the best face cream I have tried in years. I would highly recommend it be a must have in anyones Make up collection. It keeps my face feeling moisturized all day long even with makeup on top. A
Elena D.
Elena D.
Patras
Best Bb I have tried! Although I have a great skin it's a bit dull in the morning and Bb cream covers everything and gives me a nice color! Good price too
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Waterloo, Ontario
I love Garnier bb cream I mix a small amount with my foundation each morning it is a great base for make up and give a light tint if you wear it alone.
I would recommend this product to any one who is looking for something to make their skin look flawless
savannah a.
savannah a.
charlottetown
Made my skin super soft! Gave my a nice glow and I got the perfect amount of coverage from it. When I bought it, i believe it was almost 20$ so it may be slightly out of some people's price ranges. also I certainly wouldn't consider this a foundation, so you may want to apply a powder over this product. But overall it's a great product
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?