BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Eleonora L.
I am in love with this BB Cream, I've always used it because it makes my skin flawless and It smells so good!! I'll never stop using it
Dorin M.
All of Garnier's BB creams are fantastic. They sit lightly and look very natural on the skin. The color variety is very limited though.
Alba Sivera L.
Me gusta esta base , es muy ligera y fácil de aplicar y la cobertura no es demasiado pesada , el punto en contra es la escasez de tonos
Sobia S.
Mumbai
Have used this very few times but it would always leave my skin looking wheatish and oily so don't recommend this for oily combination
Shloka N.
This evens out the skin tone very well. And it's gives a fresh kind of glow to the skin which is what I like the most about this cream.
Leanne T.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
This has to be my all time favourite BB Cream and I can't fault it.... it applies flawlessly and leaves my skin with a beautiful glow
Bronwyn E.
blackpool
I use this regularly, I don't wear foundation. This product smooths your skin and gives a defined finish and is good as a start Base
Cristina A.
Cubre y unifica el tono sin resultar pasado. Fácil aplicación y versátil. Un sólo pasó cada mañana para una piel perfecta y protegida
Karina L.
I love using this product in the summertime. Specially when it's a really hot day or my skirting in my face has changed from tanning.
Millie M.
Scarisbrick, Southport
I do not like this product, the shade is way to dark for pale skin and does not even supply enough coverage for a BB cream. Not a fan
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?