BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Salomè C.
Salomè C.
esta si la he ocupado mucho y por lo mismo me encanta como es , me encantaria tener otra igual , en un tono medio
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
I absolutely love this cream !! It really evened out my skin tones and made it by the end of the summer I almost did not need foundation! It does not cover really well if you have a lot of breakouts already but it's great for summer cause it does not clog your pours so it will help your acne clear up ! Love it !
Morrigan M.
Morrigan M.
Victoria, BC
I purchased this product when it first came out several years ago, at the recommendation of my friend. But I really should have considered our different skin tones. She is darker than I am, so, when this stuff oxidizes, it leaves my skin slightly darker than the rest of me. I LOVE the smell, which is nice, and it is moisturizing, but I found that it made all my makeup slide right off--NOT something I want. Would I repurchase? Well, I have, but I never/rarely use it.
Rina M.
Rina M.
It is the first BB cream I've ever used and I really love it. It has a watery consistency doesn't cover up much but it's a really good option for days when you don't feel like applying a foundation. It is really affordable and I would totally recommend.
myriam  t.
myriam t.
Ottawa, Ontario
I love love love this! Its perfect for when your on the go and don't have the extra time for foundation. It has pretty good coverage for a bb cream and it matches perfectly my skin :)
Joanna L.
Joanna L.
london, ontario
To me this product seems to be a glorified tinted moisturizer. I understand that it's not a full coverage product but it doesn't provide any coverage and the application is brutal. It doesn't really blend into your skin unless you're using the right tools. There are too many other products like this that work much better.
Amy B.
Amy B.
I have used this BB Cream for a while now i love it so much. It gives me an amazing finish and look to my skin. I have combination skin although i don't think it is best for other types. it is very easy to apply and blend to the skin. I would buy this product again. Worth the try!
Emilie D.
Emilie D.
Wendover , Ontario
The product fells great on the skin. But there is only two colours available and light/medium is to dark for my skin... need more shade for that reason I'm not very happy.
Emily L.
Emily L.
I have oily-combo skin and I haven't had any troubles with this BB cream. It makes my skin look extremely fresh as well as providing some coverage. Definitely a must have makeup product.
M K.
M K.
Toronto
This feels very greasy on my skin, and has little to no coverage. It is also heavily scented, and takes a while for the smell to fade.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?