BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Federica M.
San Zenone degli Ezzelini, Treviso
I have combo skin and I have to say that, to me, seems really oily! After half an hour I became actually greasy! Will not buy it again!
Lindsey R.
Millet, AB
It's a substitute for my Laura Mercier moisturizer Foundation I love. This goes on smooth, color matches and is perfect for light wear.
Shloka N.
This evens out the skin tone very well. And it's gives a fresh kind of glow to the skin which is what I like the most about this cream.
Jessica B.
Llandilo
Easy to apply but makes your face abit cakey through the day. Comes off very easily would recommend on hot days if you have oily skin.
Eleonora L.
I am in love with this BB Cream, I've always used it because it makes my skin flawless and It smells so good!! I'll never stop using it
Sobia S.
Mumbai
Have used this very few times but it would always leave my skin looking wheatish and oily so don't recommend this for oily combination
Sarah S.
Love It, this stay on my face long enough. It doesn't make my face dry or look teribble. And the scent of this product is quite strong.
Dorin M.
All of Garnier's BB creams are fantastic. They sit lightly and look very natural on the skin. The color variety is very limited though.
Saffiya A.
Doral, FL
OBSESSED with the scent of the product! It evens out the skin well and leaves a natural finish. It just needs a wider color selection.
Kimberley D.
Darwin
Pretty nice BB cream I have noticed a difference in my skin looking better over the course of using this instead of it breaking me out.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?