BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kacey H.
Kacey H.
Skegness
This product is ok if you don't have a lot to cover up, if you need more to cover, I would recommend the version for oily skin , it has much higher coverage and goes for the same price, I have oily / combo skin and the normal one just looks realy cakes and shiny , however the oily skin version is very matifying and flattering on the skin x
Natalié B.
Natalié B.
Very thick texture, which is not characteristic of usual BB cream, but the effect of this product is like paint on your face! It covers with a lot of pigment. The normal BB cream is almost transparent, light texture, moisturizing the skin. I don't like it! It's foundation, not BB cream!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
New Zealand
I loved using this throughout the summer. It feels light on the skin and is also sunblock - two qualities that are rare to find in a beauty product. I wouldn't recommend this product for acne/spot coverage, but it is great for light, fresh coverage.
Becca B.
Becca B.
Gillingham , Kent
This was my first ever try at a BB cream. To be honest I did like it however it is not what I expected and I think that there will be other BB creams out there that are better quality as this was quite runny and very light on my skin which was a nice thing But it was okay for a first time and good if you don't wear much make-up
myriam  t.
myriam t.
Ottawa, Ontario
I love love love this! Its perfect for when your on the go and don't have the extra time for foundation. It has pretty good coverage for a bb cream and it matches perfectly my skin :)
Anne D.
Anne D.
Canada
I love this bb cream the only thing i hate about this is the smell. Its really strong and bothering.
. ..
. ..
This provides good coverage. Wears off as the day goes on, bit is reasonably priced.
Maria I.
Maria I.
Once it's summer its really the only thing I use on my face. Covers well and feels light on my skin
Sharifa f.
Sharifa f.
Aarhus
It's is good and it smells really good but the coverage was not that yay and the shades was really dark for myou skin color
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Charlottetown
I recently did another review regarding a different brand of BB Cream, and in that review I stated that I went into the store with the intention of buying this (Garnier) BB cream but in the end I went and purchased a different brand because it was a little bit cheaper and it also had more product in the tube than this (Garnier)...

Well if you kept reading you would of found out how disappointed I was with that decision in buying that "other" brand. After finally finishing off that "other" brand I went and bought the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Light, in which I should of done in the first place.

I found this to work really well on me. I am very pale and I was able to apply this and not have to worry about having brown smudges/marks left all over my face when I was done. The coverage was good, it did even out my skin to hide my little imperfections. I also like the fact that it include a little bit of SPF 15 in there to help with the sun but most of all it did help the overall look of my complexion on my face.

Also the smell of this BB cream was a lot better than the last one. Doesn't have a strong sunscreen lotion smell to it. All the BB creams out there all seem to say that if a person wanted to they could use their BB creams instead of having to apply foundation. Well this one. Garniers, I would actually say you could get a way without having to put on foundation. If you wanted that extra coverage then go for it, but if your looking for something simple, easy to do then using this Garnier BB cream as is works great.

There are 2 itty bitty reasons why I'm giving this product a B instead of an A and they are 1. Price (but it does work and I will be buying this again) 2. It leaves your face with a bit of a shine. Some people may like/want this and it does say on the back of the packaging that it does brighten your skin but it may be too much.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?