BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
member-0c8a7
Doesn't leave my skin greasy. It's so lightweight I feel like I'm not wearing anything. It just give a little coverage and evens my tone
Eram K.
Wasn't really my favorite.But does a decent job and is not bad for every day use.I just felt it made my face a little oily after a while.
Dorin M.
All of Garnier's BB creams are fantastic. They sit lightly and look very natural on the skin. The color variety is very limited though.
Kristina N.
Its make the skin looks natural, the shade fits with the skin, it have very good coverage. You can aply it very easily . And last long
aarifah y.
This miracle skin perfector cream is really a miracle and works for a lot of skin types and colours. it is inexpensive so that is good.
Lindsey R.
Millet, AB
It's a substitute for my Laura Mercier moisturizer Foundation I love. This goes on smooth, color matches and is perfect for light wear.
Waleska R.
Buenisima teniendo en cuenta que es una bb cream hidrata y unifica muy bien el tono del rostro. Sin lugar a dudas la volveré a obtener.
fifi j.
monastir
I really didn't like this product ! It didn't hydrate my skin and it didn't go so well with my skin ! Specially am having an oily skin
Sobia S.
Mumbai
Have used this very few times but it would always leave my skin looking wheatish and oily so don't recommend this for oily combination
Andyara D.
Nevşehir
This is my favorite BB Cream ever.
As I have acne, it really helps me to cover imperfections without giving that "oily face" impression
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?