BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
kaoyee h.
kaoyee h.
Fitchburg, MA
This product is amazing. When I saw review on YouTube I had to pick it up myself and tried it out for myself. This is a good daily use if you don't want a full coverage heavy foundation.
Angel L.
Angel L.
Nice and full all purposes of A good Bb cream but only issue is not available in every colour range. It has SPF and dont need any other moisturizer with it.
Ajla B.
Ajla B.
Trondheim
This is a great BB cream, who protects your skin from the sun and is buildable! I really recommend it for more dry skin than oily, because I felt that this foundation rubbed of easily, although I can sometimes lean my face on my hands or clothes.
Aarifah B.
Aarifah B.
I don't usually use bb creams on a regular basis but lately i'v been reaching for this! I love how it provides sun protection as well as provide some coverage. I have noticed my skin looks healthier and brighter! Overall,a great bb cream!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Montreal, QC
Was not very impressed with this. For one, it said "dark"on the packaging but the color was much more lighter medium. Also, it has such a thick consistency and does not offer much coverage. Its basically a bad foundation.
Marie S.
Marie S.
I had a sample. the colour says light but it went a lot darker than it should. also i thought it was on the heavy side, i do like how it goes on a powder not liquidity. i like the coverage.
Aoife D.
Aoife D.
Felt heavy and greasy on my face ! The colour was not great on my skin tone , didn't cover much
Anne D.
Anne D.
Canada
I love this bb cream the only thing i hate about this is the smell. Its really strong and bothering.
Kacey H.
Kacey H.
Skegness
This product is ok if you don't have a lot to cover up, if you need more to cover, I would recommend the version for oily skin , it has much higher coverage and goes for the same price, I have oily / combo skin and the normal one just looks realy cakes and shiny , however the oily skin version is very matifying and flattering on the skin x
Nadine H.
Nadine H.
It's a really good BB cream because it has a good coverage it is good for my skin and while it isn't matte it still doesn't make my oilier skin greasy looking.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?