BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
sneha v.
Wasn't really satisfied with this one. It looked slightly ashy and patchy on my face. Probably didn't match well with my skin tone
Gema M.
Castellón
Me encanta ! Tienes buena cara al instante. Sólo lavar la cara , aplicarte la bb cream y lista para salir! Y el precio es muy bueno
jen G.
Mexicali
It has a good coverage on my grains, but when they are red, it lasts all day the best is that it is not greasy I actually like it.
Chloe N.
gives skin a very natural looking bronzed glow, perfect for a no makeup makeup look and leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated
gema m.

Leaves my skin soft and with a smooth finish without imperfections. The tone is perfect for my skin and makeup barely noticeable.
Madiha* A.
Abu Dhabi
It's a good, cheap option for routine everyday coverage. My skin needs frequent blotting when O use this compared to other creams
Asmaa E.
This product is beautiful and its price is nice and I like it and I would like to try it if possible at the earliest opportunity
Karina S.
Uetersen
I love it. It moisturizes your skin really nice and evens out your skin. It has a beautiful radiant finish and sinks in quickly.
Darla Z.
My skin did not really glow and I can't see the effectiveness of the product but I love it because it does not make my skin ache.
nidhi j.
mumbai
It gives natural coverage but you can build up to medium coverage and is extremely light in weight.
I use it for everyday purpose
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?