BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kim A.
Kim A.
SHOREWOOD, IL
I absolutely love this product! It makes my skin look flawless and leaves it with a glow. I love that it has different ones for different skin types. Goes on smooth and even.
Lori H.
Lori H.
I wanted something like a tinted moisturizer and this seems to be like that but it feels a little heavy. The tint seems a little dark for light to medium, but it blends okay.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Wellington, Colorado
I love this BB cream, it covers spots nicely and it dries quickly. It does feel a little oily when you first put it on but afterwards it is pretty light weight on your skin!
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
I really didn't like this product.. the color was pretty orange based, and that may have been for color correcting but I found that it drew attention to my dark circles more
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
This is a great product for the summer months. It hydrates and has sunscreen. The only downside I had is that the lightest one was still too dark for me. But I recommend it!
Norma S.
Norma S.
It was wonderful I don't have to worry about makeup everything is here .t he great cream cover the inperfectaRion. At the same time my skin got better look radiant and soft
Yu C.
Yu C.
Did not like this smell nor the color. I didn't feel like they had a good selection for my skin tone. I have golden undertones and this was either to light or shade to dark
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Love this foundation for light coverage. For my oily skin the normal to dry skin kind worked better than the oily acne prone kind (which actually exasperated my oily skin)
Monika M.
Monika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Really like this cream and doesn't irritate my highly sensitive skin.Perfect consistency: not too thick or thin and not too oily/greasy. Love the very faint, light, scent.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
En cuanto a proteccion solar, una buena BB cream es la mejor aliada. En esto Garnier la tiene clara. Sus BB cream son la combinación perfecta entre protección y belleza :)
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?