BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Stephanie C.
Tracy, CA
I finally bought this last week after researching several cremes. I wanted one that wasn't too expensive as this is my first trial with a BB, and the Garnier one is the cheapest at $11. I bought the Oil-Combination skin one because i liked the texture better, even though my skin is dry, not oily. It is light coverage, but more than a tinted moisturizer and acts as a good primer for the rest of your makeup if you choose to layer over it. it is also not creamy at all, its really runny, but it does work well once you start applying to your face. I found that putting one coat of bb cream on, letting it dry, then adding some extra to under my eye area (i get dark circles) gave a really nice effect for me. if you only wear one sheer layer, you will def. need to reapply after 4-6 hours. I layer a bit of concealer and powder over the cream and it stays all day. it has done a nice job of evening my skin tone and keeping my skin hydrated. you get a lot for your money, if i apply it once a day this tube should last me about 2 months. i would definitely buy again.
Ashley Z.
Love this stuff!! I wear it every day in place of foundation and it's amazing. I have acne scars and some hyper pigmentation and I find that I don't even need to apply foundation over this. I can just wear it alone and it covers everything!
Sarah L.
I really like that this bb cream comes in a bigger package than 1 oz. It's also super cute. It blends really well. It's the perfect amount of coverage. It matches all skin tones. It even works on dry skin.
Christine C.
Cypress, CA
I love using this product when I want light coverage for running errands and going to school. It gives me a healthy, dewy glow that I love and keeps my skin from feeling dry all day. I recommend lightly setting it with a powder around the nose, chin, and under eyes to prevent creasing, smudging, and transfer to your hands or clothes.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
I love bb cream because it smells really good. It also has spf in it I'm pretty sure. The only thing I find wrong with it is that it tends to make my face look kind of oily but I fix that with just a little powder and it looks really nice!
Lauren B.
Columbia, MO
I don't love this. The coverage is ok, and honestly the formula feels great on my skin, but it smells like there's a ton of alcohol in the formula or something. It can't be good for your skin with a smell like that!
Trudy L.
south boston, VA
This was my go to when I first started dabbling in makeup a few months ago. All you need is a little bb cream some mascara and lip gloss lol great product I used it everyday and it was so natural looking
chrysanthi k.
I love this bb cream. For me it works perfectly! Truth is that i'm lucky and I just use it to even out my skin tone because of some redness, but it has a really good coverage and it sits really well on my skin without causing me breakouts
Kendall N.
I use this on the week days and my thicker liquid foundation on the weekends. My skin never breaks out with this and is even better for summer days and you don't want a sun burn. Highly recommend to anyone who wants healthy, glowing skin!
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
I've actually used this as a primer for years! Easy to blend and evens your skin tone really well. You can wear it on its own as a tinted moisturizer or as a primer. Super affordable and great quality!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?