BY GARNIER #19 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
I've actually used this as a primer for years! Easy to blend and evens your skin tone really well. You can wear it on its own as a tinted moisturizer or as a primer. Super affordable and great quality!
Najaira S.
Loved the product at first but i found myself having to keep adding some more during the day so it's not very much long lasting. But it was very easy to apply. And very smooth. Yes I would buy it again
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
I have oily skin and this is by far my favorite bb cream. It's easy to blend and has great coverage. I definitely recommend this bn cream! I also like that is has two formulas for different skin types.
Allison H.
If you have oily skin- stay away! Although it does even out skin tone, it is EXTREMELY shiny upon the moment of application. If you like having makeup on your collar, phone, or anything else in close proximity to your face- here ya go!
Taylor G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff! I use it everyday!! It has really improved my skin overall. Dark spots have disappeared and it feels more hydrated. I love the fact that it has a built in sunscreen. Also provide a little coverage as a bb cream with so many added benefits!!
Hillary M.
Troy
Quick and easy on the go cream. Easy to apply with good coverage but it does not last all day. Best used if in a hurry. It does blend very well but it seems to be a bit on the oily side. I would recommend to others who want a cheaper product with easy use and quick application.
Sara P.
Total SCORE! So lightweight and moisturizing without feeling oily or greasy (thank GOD!) Annnnnnd it's full enough coverage to use with nothing over top. Plus it's affordable. I will use this forever!
Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
Best BB Cream ever!
Nice and natural look.
Full coverage.
Stays the whole day.
They have it for all types of skin and in three shades.
It has SPF 20.
This is my number one bb cream and I always buy it.
devyn l.
De Witt
I actually use this B.B. cream as a bit more of a corrector of sorts. Sometimes, if the shade of foundation I use is a little too dark, I use this to even it out and make it a bit lighter on my skin
Luisa R.
medellin, Antioquia
It works great, especially when I have to hurry in the morning and don't feel like spending so much time on my face, it offers great coverage for me and the texture is amazing.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?