BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
This product is very light goes on smooth and absorbs very quickly. The colour did pretty good matching my skintone .
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Peterborough , ON
I've had this since it came out and only used it a few times because I really don't like it. I don't like the overwhelming scent, especially on my face, and it also feels heavy and makes my face greasy which has never happened to me before.
Lesanny Melissa Q.
Lesanny Melissa Q.
Perú
Me gusto mucho pero con el tiempo de uso la cara se pone brillosa y se tiene que poner polvos a cada que hace mucho sol
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Waterloo, Ontario
I love Garnier bb cream I mix a small amount with my foundation each morning it is a great base for make up and give a light tint if you wear it alone.
I would recommend this product to any one who is looking for something to make their skin look flawless
Amy N.
Amy N.
APO, AE
This all in one BB cream conceals and makes my complexion flawless. I am not sure another brand would even be able to compete with this product.
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
New Zealand
I never use foundation or heavy make ups so when I got given this BB cream I loved it. I have used BB cream before and found the coverage a bit average and unsatisfactory but this product was amazing. It works better for coverage than most foundations I have tried and makes me look refreshed and awake every morning. My skin is quiet damaged due to my job working in chlorine and the BB cream is not harsh at all and I would recommend it for those with sensitive skin as i don't even need to wash it off at night it is so light. I don't get clogged pores I adore this product. I've been using it since April 2015. A
Soraia J.
Soraia J.
Spalding, Lincolnshire
It's a good product for what it does however personally i prefer a lot of coverage, whereas this is very light-medium coverage. Its a good product and does exactly as it describes on the packaging however not a personal favourite for me.
Syoullina D.
Syoullina D.
garnier bb cream is really light bb cream product because this produk is for acne fighter so this is still good if you want to try and use this coz the prize is good tho.
kaoyee h.
kaoyee h.
Fitchburg, MA
This product is amazing. When I saw review on YouTube I had to pick it up myself and tried it out for myself. This is a good daily use if you don't want a full coverage heavy foundation.
Deisy O.
Deisy O.
Is one of the best bb cream I've ever had, its consistency is very easy to work with, and its smell is nice, and its quality is very good
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?