BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jess G.
Jess G.
I have received a sample of this bb cream recently and I got given it in a light colour and i am a darker skin colour but I like the consistancy but I don't think I will rebuy it as I have tried better bb creams .
Al F.
Al F.
Hamilton
Not sure if it was just the scent that bothered me so much, but this always made my skin feel itchy and gross. Much prefer the Maybelline BB creams.
Syoullina D.
Syoullina D.
garnier bb cream is really light bb cream product because this produk is for acne fighter so this is still good if you want to try and use this coz the prize is good tho.
Gracijela A.
Gracijela A.
Pula
I really Like to use bb creams for daytime. This garnier bb Cream was the first that I've tried and I really Like it. It is light, defines your skin and makes it so Soft and natural.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
I didn't like the medium colour so much, even though that is what I would usually use for my face. The light how ever gives a great glow and is very moisturizing and smells nice too. Perhaps I might use it too brighten up areas on my face in the future.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
This product is very light goes on smooth and absorbs very quickly. The colour did pretty good matching my skintone .
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Elora
Ive tried other drugstore bb creams and this one by FAR beats them all. I bought mine in the combination/oily version for a matte finish and its seriously amazingggg! The best thing about this product is that its non-comedogenic (wont clog your pores!) It feels lightweight, stays matte all day long and has decent coverage! So glad I tried it out.
Lesanny Melissa Q.
Lesanny Melissa Q.
Perú
Me gusto mucho pero con el tiempo de uso la cara se pone brillosa y se tiene que poner polvos a cada que hace mucho sol
Nadine H.
Nadine H.
It's a really good BB cream because it has a good coverage it is good for my skin and while it isn't matte it still doesn't make my oilier skin greasy looking.
Abbie P.
Abbie P.
I love this it's not always full coverage but if you want a tiny of darkeness on your face and don't want a lot get this and it's affordable
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?