BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
natalia a.
Hannover
I totally love this product Ive been using this for years. it light and doesn't make my face feel cake on with stuff. and has a nice light coverage
Esha I.
Have been using this guys since years and it never disappoints me. Love it so much. Is extremely light, and gives medium coverage for everyday use
Kai B.
✨ Garnier B.B. Cream ✨
It clings to dry skin, shade range isn’t the best and the palest shade goes darker when applies and come across a bit grey.
Sohaila A.
giza
I have an oily combination skin when i first used it made my face breaks out, I don’t recommend it all, it has a alight coverage but it’s so greasy
fransel r.
my favourite b b cream ever. a bit expensive. but it works well on those days where i dont feel like a full makeup face. good coverage.lite weight.
Lucy P.
One of my go to's in my makeup routine, absolutely love it. So easy to apply and even easier to blend for a very natural everyday 'no makeup' look!
Lisa W.
Mexico City
I use it everyday to even out my skin tone and make it look nicer. It is easy to blend and doesn't make my skin look oily at all, plus it has SPF!!
Balqis M.
It really good for combination skin as it give even-toned complexion. Besides, it also make my pore less visible and prevent my skin from sunburn.
Vivi E.
Dki Jakarta , Jakarta utara penjaringan Rusun kapuk muara blok A lantai 5 no 11
Day cover nya medium cocok buat sehari Hari tanpa kecuali , warnanya sangat bervariasi , tapi sayang di Indonesia hanya sedikit warna yg tersedia
Sevan T.
Honestly for a drugstore bb cream this one is my top pick. Not only does it hydrate the skin but also provides a descent coverage and a nice glow
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?