BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Ana P.
Ana P.
It's a good product for almost everybody because it's ligt coverage and it blends really good. but it's not that freindly if you have oily skin it's gonna star getting oily on the T zone
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
rantoul, il
I love this BB cream. I use a small ammount with a BB brush and a primer. Its flawless and lasts my whole day.
Andree B.
Andree B.
Nice coverage!!.... I have light brown spots and it's cover them very evenly.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Hagatna , ['', '', '']
I use this a lot for going to the beach or if I know I'm going to be out in the sun. It doesn't melt off like my regular foundation & it gives a nice light coverage.
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
New Zealand
I never use foundation or heavy make ups so when I got given this BB cream I loved it. I have used BB cream before and found the coverage a bit average and unsatisfactory but this product was amazing. It works better for coverage than most foundations I have tried and makes me look refreshed and awake every morning. My skin is quiet damaged due to my job working in chlorine and the BB cream is not harsh at all and I would recommend it for those with sensitive skin as i don't even need to wash it off at night it is so light. I don't get clogged pores I adore this product. I've been using it since April 2015. A
Isabel O.
Isabel O.
I've had this product for about a year now. Before I heard/used it, I had quite a few dark spots on my face that were not pretty. I went out and bought this, and it cleared my dark spots. It took a while for them to be gone, but it worked! I currently have some newer dark spots and I'm applying this BB Cream everyday on it. It does kind of rub off easily since I tend to have oily skin most of the time. Other than that, i love it
Katie M.
Katie M.
Innisfil, Ontario
I like this product for a quick look- evens skin tone and covers my blemishes pretty well. Only thing I don't like is it leaves my face looking a little powdery.
Svetlana G.
Svetlana G.
San Juan, PR
This is the best drugstore make up product I've purchased in years! I bought it in light/medium oily combo complextion. I live in a humid island. It stays on all day. I love it!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Charlottetown
I recently did another review regarding a different brand of BB Cream, and in that review I stated that I went into the store with the intention of buying this (Garnier) BB cream but in the end I went and purchased a different brand because it was a little bit cheaper and it also had more product in the tube than this (Garnier)...

Well if you kept reading you would of found out how disappointed I was with that decision in buying that "other" brand. After finally finishing off that "other" brand I went and bought the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Light, in which I should of done in the first place.

I found this to work really well on me. I am very pale and I was able to apply this and not have to worry about having brown smudges/marks left all over my face when I was done. The coverage was good, it did even out my skin to hide my little imperfections. I also like the fact that it include a little bit of SPF 15 in there to help with the sun but most of all it did help the overall look of my complexion on my face.

Also the smell of this BB cream was a lot better than the last one. Doesn't have a strong sunscreen lotion smell to it. All the BB creams out there all seem to say that if a person wanted to they could use their BB creams instead of having to apply foundation. Well this one. Garniers, I would actually say you could get a way without having to put on foundation. If you wanted that extra coverage then go for it, but if your looking for something simple, easy to do then using this Garnier BB cream as is works great.

There are 2 itty bitty reasons why I'm giving this product a B instead of an A and they are 1. Price (but it does work and I will be buying this again) 2. It leaves your face with a bit of a shine. Some people may like/want this and it does say on the back of the packaging that it does brighten your skin but it may be too much.
Amy N.
Amy N.
APO, AE
This all in one BB cream conceals and makes my complexion flawless. I am not sure another brand would even be able to compete with this product.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?