BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Welland, ON
This is by far my favorite BB cream/coverup. It is quick and easy to apply and stays on all day. I only use it in the winter as it does make my face a little too shiny in the summer but the results for the winter months are worth the "A". I avoid cover up in the summer alltogether since I have a tan but this BB cream gives me that healthy glow in the winter I get naturally in the summer.
Aysen A.
Aysen A.
I've had this BB cream for a while, it's not the best coverage wise. It does lightly even your skin. I have oily to combo skin and this product does give my face a more oily look which is a no-no. I always need to top it off with a matte powder. However, if you don't have much you want to cover on your face, and you just want something easy to apply and light this BB cream is good for you.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Carolina

This product is not good for people with oily skin.
Does not have good coverage and contains a strong smell of sunscreen
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Toronto, On
I recently gave this product a try. Its a much lighter coverage than a foundation but in the summer months I have been enjoying the lighter coverage. Some people commented ut made their skin greasy, I have combination skin and I didn't notice it be come greasier but I also don't think it lessened the oily areas. Overall i give it a B, not sure if any of the "BB" cream effects in this actually do anything.
Karen V.
Karen V.
Chihuahua
Es ligerisima es mi día a día, me encanta como queda en mi piel la verdad es que no pensé que fuera tan rica y me hiciera verme con la piel tan natural, aún a pesar de que solo vi 2 tonos es justo y me va i like!
Tamanna I.
Tamanna I.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I have combination skin. in first impression i was quite happy with it. but later on i found that in warm weather it doesn't stay long. and also this product gave me rashes .
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Personalmente esta base bb es excelente ya que por su consistencia tiene una fácil aplicación y deja la piel pareja y perfecta en poco tiempo. ademas no deja la piel brillante ni con aspecto grasoso. da una sensación de naturalidad y frescura al usarla.
Marwa N.
Marwa N.
Tunisia
I LOVED this product, been using it for 2 years now, i love how it evens out my skin and makes it glowy and dewy, it is perfect for dry skin and for all those who love the JLO dewy look. the fair shade matches my olive skin perfectly, Medium is just dark. very affordable (around 15dt in Tunisia) and sold everywhere in drugstores Géant/carrefour/carrefour markets and beauty shops.
it isn't really great in summer though with the heat and sweat. i still give it an A
Cas D.
Cas D.
Houston, BC
Love this stuff, especially the cooling ball :) sure calms my tired eyes & hides my baggy dark eyes.
Paali G.
Paali G.
Guelph, Ontario
Got this in the medium/dark color. Did nothing for my skin when it came to hiding scars. Too oily for me which caused pimples.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?