BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Marissa A.
Sylvester, GA
Didn't like this bb cream at all. It felt so heavy on my skin and never felt like it set. Was uncomfortable and returned it after trying it a few times.
Layla D.
Fora a fragrância, não vi muita diferença, não! É bom nos minutos q passamos, dps de algum tempo tudo some e não tem nem sinal de q passamos alguma coisa
Lizzie S.
The coverage and moisture I need without creasing on me. It's so amazing for everyday and isn't heavy. It's a light weigh natural feeling that I love.
kat p.
This bb cream is ok but it's really shiny and makes you look really caked on. I'm pale and have clear skin. I much prefer Olay and Clinique BB creams.
Jenn E.
This product worked well. Decent coverage, moisturizer and lasted for the day. I gave it less stars because it made me break out badly with every use.
Malina M.
So in love with this one. I' ll give it a 10 out of ten. I rallying like the smell and the texture. It gives a great coverage even if it is a Bb cream.
Erin C.
This product is so smooth and gentle on the skin. Just gives a nice natural glow to the skin while not being too heavy or too streaky. Smells amazing.
Ishrat K.
This's BB cream is fantastic it's healthy for any skin and cover all my dark circles it's one of my fav BB creams ever I would totally recommend this.
Marta R.
Bucaramanga, NY
Me deja la cara un poco jugosa, con el paso de las horas tengo que volver a aplicarme un poco más. En el momento que me la aplico, cubre lo necesario.
Kiyana V.
This product is nice for me. I love to use it on the days to give myslef some glow or coverage on the days where I do not feel like putting makeup on.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?