BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
sinai s.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
A really good BB cream.. Only thing I find wrong with it is that it transfers really easily on to everything even if I said it with the powder on top. That's the only downfall of this bb cream
Jamie-Leigh H.
Jamie-Leigh H.
Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
I personally love this BB Cream! I use this mainly in the summer time for a nice light weight moisturizing face product. The downside is that it doesn't come in many shades, but the light/medium shade seems to work great for me!
Johana S.
Johana S.
Este producto lo probe y no me gusto tanto como otras cc cream que he utilizado deja la cara bastante grasosa y la duración muy pobre
parmeice b.
parmeice b.
Ajax, ON
I use this product if I'm running errands a do not have enough time to do full makeup, light coverage and fast to apply. A staple in my purse to bring my face back from the dead. I can imagine if your a mom on the go, this would be an amazing product for you!
Joseline L.
Joseline L.
Mexicali
I use it everyday I feel that I love is basic in the roda girl makeup finish is very good has a creamy texture between lijera its magnificent picmento is the recom
Isabel O.
Isabel O.
I've had this product for about a year now. Before I heard/used it, I had quite a few dark spots on my face that were not pretty. I went out and bought this, and it cleared my dark spots. It took a while for them to be gone, but it worked! I currently have some newer dark spots and I'm applying this BB Cream everyday on it. It does kind of rub off easily since I tend to have oily skin most of the time. Other than that, i love it
Saria H.
Saria H.
Narayanganj
Bought this with great hope...but unfortunately this is not that special for me.yup this is not bad..does cover my sun spot,,but not my blemishes fully...also doesn't last long.but good for everyday use.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Hagatna , ['', '', '']
I use this a lot for going to the beach or if I know I'm going to be out in the sun. It doesn't melt off like my regular foundation & it gives a nice light coverage.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Toronto, On
I recently gave this product a try. Its a much lighter coverage than a foundation but in the summer months I have been enjoying the lighter coverage. Some people commented ut made their skin greasy, I have combination skin and I didn't notice it be come greasier but I also don't think it lessened the oily areas. Overall i give it a B, not sure if any of the "BB" cream effects in this actually do anything.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Carolina

This product is not good for people with oily skin.
Does not have good coverage and contains a strong smell of sunscreen
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?