BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Támara A.
Me encanta, ya la he comprado más de 5 veces y aparte del buen precio es muy duradera, deja un acabo muy lindo y parece que no llevas maquillaje
Lucie S.
Oakville, Ontario
Love it! Goes on smoothly and doesn't feel greasy after a long day. You do need to reapply it but I usually do closer to the end of my work day.
Giuli D.
Montréal, QC
Really good BB cream. It make you feel powdery (not in the bad side)Perfect for oily combo skin like mine. One of the best bb cream on the market
Ashley R.
st. catharines, ON
I notice through out my day it starts to come off and show all my problem areas. I will keep this for now but I know I can find something better
Carla C.
Fajardo, PR
It fascinates me. Bb cream is my favorite. What I like is that definitely moisturizes my face and gives me a very good coverage. I use it daily.
gharrad n.
It's always glowing what ever i put powder it still glow meduim coverage i dislike it maybe it's good for other skin type but for me it's flop
Emma F.
Bingley, West Yorkshire
I like the colour match of the Bob cream but it left my face too shiny for my liking. I used a mattify cream afterwards to get rid of the shine
Victoria W.
Holt Village, Oldham
Good coverage without that heavily made up look! I prefer to look natural and this makes my blemishes less noticeable but still looks natural.
tegan p.
Whitby, ON
i only use garnier 5 in 1 on special occasions but i love it its like you aren't wearing anything it is so light and non oily and long lasting
Priscila A.
Comprei uma vez e tive que dar para minha mãe, pois deixou meu cabelo mais oleoso do que ele já é.
Porém pra minha mãe deu certo, vai entender.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?