BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Yan D.
Vancouver, BC
I am not a huge fan of this bb cream. It has a very oily texture and also makes my skin looks very dry and flaky, not only that, it doesn't cover my blemish well. won't buy again.
Alanna T.
Perth
I do like this BB Cream, but they seem to only have one shade and it's too dark for me. It's easy to apply because it gets right to it and it's enough coverage too.
Emily L.
I have oily-combo skin and I haven't had any troubles with this BB cream. It makes my skin look extremely fresh as well as providing some coverage. Definitely a must have makeup product.
Dannelys F.
Juana Diaz
I love this foundation!!!! the way its mix with your skin tone... its like a second skin!!!! Also makes my skin feels so fresh and ligth... its like you weren't wearing make up!!!<3
Svetlana G.
San Juan, PR
This is the best drugstore make up product I've purchased in years! I bought it in light/medium oily combo complextion. I live in a humid island. It stays on all day. I love it!
Shreya S.
Its a nice product very smooth on application and gives a nice coverage for those having pimple or any skin problems but not available everywhere... But its a gud product
Fernanda C.
It is an economic base that especially for the summer months I think it goes great, it fulfills all or almost everything that promises (I would not know if it reduces pores, the rest in my case complies). The duration is not bad, the use in the working day and holds quite acceptable until the end. It is very light, do not notice that you wear it and still has a good coverage to be a BB Cream.
Soucithra M.
I bought this BB cream back when it first came out about 4 years ago, and completely fell in love with it. It had been about that long since i used it since typicaly i like to use a foundation day t day. This summer with going to the beach so much i still like to have soomething to even out my skin tone but to not feel so thick, and especialy when attending parties in the summer in the heat doing a full face of makeup with a thick foundation it becomes hard, i decided i wanted to go back to a BB cream to wear something that wasn't going to feel so heavy i really did want to test out something else but i didn't want to risk spemdomg money on something i wouldn't like. I havnt used this product in 4 years and it did not dissapoint i loveeeee it, i hope they never stop making it this would even be good all year round you cant go wrong with this BB cream!
Senyorana ♡.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
I never liked it; after using it I started showing grains in my face.
It has a strong aromatic smell.
The old version was awesome and I loved it.
Left old version
Danna P.

Can anyone tell me if this product is good?
The truth is that I have heard a lot, are very orders and wanted to solve my curiosity.
Even his presentation I like a lot and love
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?