BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Anna G.
Anna G.
Brantford, Ontario
Absolutley hated it! Had a werid smell to and was so runny! I wouldn`t recommend especially if you are oily or have combo skin.
Georgiana D.
Georgiana D.
Romania
I could say that it's more a tinted moisturizer than a bb cream actually. It's targeted to the oily skin girls so it's very dewy so I definitely advice using a mattefing powder. The coverege is low to medium but it feels very moisturizing and light on the skin. Also it gives a beautiful glow. I really like the scent which is quite intense so if you are a fan of unscented products don't pick this one. Overall I think it's a nice everyday product for girls with dry skin who don't need a lot of coverege.
Nika K.
Nika K.
Zagreb, Croatia
I didn't try many BB creams so far, but this one I'm not quite sure about. I do like it, because I feel like it gives a lot more coverage than other BB creams, but it's really shiny, so I have to use powder over it, which to me completely misses the point of a BB cream. So.. okay foundation, not so good BB cream.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
good product, feels light on my face. however it did not last as long as i wanted it to and halfway through the day i could feel it fading. however it is good value and for light coverage it is a very good choice. would probably buy again but use makeup fixer over everything.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
st. catharines, ON
I notice through out my day it starts to come off and show all my problem areas. I will keep this for now but I know I can find something better
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Me gusta pero tampoco es la gran cosa, cuando lo pruebas está bien pero no me gustó como sentí mi cara al cabo de unas horas, espero que mejoren
parmeice b.
parmeice b.
Ajax, ON
I use this product if I'm running errands a do not have enough time to do full makeup, light coverage and fast to apply. A staple in my purse to bring my face back from the dead. I can imagine if your a mom on the go, this would be an amazing product for you!
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.
Love this bb cream. Probably the best one I ever tried. It gives a nice finish and it gives you a natural look. I would say it's a medium coverage. I would recommend this product to anyone
Ana S.
Ana S.
Males my skin a little bit oily bit with a pounder my skin feels amazing and shinning. The colour its other good think because im a little bit pale and this product gives a good summer colour
Joseline L.
Joseline L.
Mexicali
I use it everyday I feel that I love is basic in the roda girl makeup finish is very good has a creamy texture between lijera its magnificent picmento is the recom
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?