BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lisa W.
Mexico City
I use it everyday to even out my skin tone and make it look nicer. It is easy to blend and doesn't make my skin look oily at all, plus it has SPF!!
Balqis M.
It really good for combination skin as it give even-toned complexion. Besides, it also make my pore less visible and prevent my skin from sunburn.
Ashley R.
st. catharines, ON
I notice through out my day it starts to come off and show all my problem areas. I will keep this for now but I know I can find something better
Enola W.
Fünfeichen
I don’t really like this because in my country it only has two shades and the lighter one is way to dark for me . But it does cover up your skin.
Giuli D.
Montréal, QC
Really good BB cream. It make you feel powdery (not in the bad side)Perfect for oily combo skin like mine. One of the best bb cream on the market
Amsi Y.
Durango
En realidad no me gusta, creo que con mi piel mixta no fue de mucha ayuda, creo que es muy grasosa para mi y no me gusto el acabado que ofrece...
Kelly F.
Me gusta pero tampoco es la gran cosa, cuando lo pruebas está bien pero no me gustó como sentí mi cara al cabo de unas horas, espero que mejoren
Aimee y.
Charlottetown, PE
The Garnier BB cream is go to for summer and lazy Saturdays. It has amazing coverage and a great Dewey glow that blends easily and lasts all day!
allvideoscompilation C.
It's just an awesome product I just love it so much no need to wear makeup at all it' fells so light and fresh just apply that and ur ready to go
Vivi E.
Dki Jakarta , Jakarta utara penjaringan Rusun kapuk muara blok A lantai 5 no 11
Day cover nya medium cocok buat sehari Hari tanpa kecuali , warnanya sangat bervariasi , tapi sayang di Indonesia hanya sedikit warna yg tersedia
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?