BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Alexa K.
Perfect if you don't wanna use foundation ! The smell might bother some people. Over all I love it and I use it every day
Suman  D.
This product is very convenient and easy to apply. I like the coverage that it provides.
Sam S.
I really don't like this product. It makes my dry patches more visible. I does not easily blend in for me.
Nouha B.
Djerba, Medenin
This bb cream is the best for my skin , i get used to use it every single day and i find a good result so i love it
Gillian M.
Ottawa, Ontario
It's light when I use it and doesn't cake on my face. However it doesn't really do what it says it will.
Sue P.
Whitby, Ontario
Affordable and feels great as an everyday product. Makes my skin look flawless and matches my skin tone perfectly.
elise g.
Melbourne
I live by this product i use it every dayy and it gives me the perfect coverage and it helps to hydrate my skin
Skylar B.
This is such a great bb cream ! It gives good coverage and isn't at all cakey! I love this and so will you!
Tiffany E.
London, ON
I like this stuff. It goes on great the only problem is it is hard to find a light enough shade.
Kallie D.
Pembrome, ON
Nice smelling cream - sheer enough doesn't feel cakey or thick. Leaves skin feeling nice afterward too.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?