BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Daniela T.
easy to apply and blend, finish perfect and fits your skin tone, cover imperfections, long duration,  i like too much because also have sunscreen.
Lori S.
I love this bb cream. It's the only one where the color matches my asian skin tone. It looks a bit fake on dry skin so moisturize first before putting it on.
Angeline S.
Make sure to get the one for combo oily skin otherwise you'll be dripping in grease. I love how matte it is and its just like Revlon colour stay on the skin
Jaqueline T.
H. Matamoros Tamaulipas México
Es super buena y al sentirla en la piel me humecta y da buena cobertura, aparte no es muy grasosa, y da buen aspecto a mo rostro realmente la recomendaria
Elena D.
Best Bb I have tried! Although I have a great skin it's a bit dull in the morning and Bb cream covers everything and gives me a nice color! Good price too
Sarah G.
Mount pearl, NL
Awesome product. I find it can dry out my skin especially if I have breakouts. But I use this almost everyday of at least on days I do not wear foundation.
Émilie G.
Montreal, QC
Dear BB cream, how could i live without you? I'm not the one who wears tons of makeup. So this product moisturize the sking while begin a nice foundation.
Blend able and helps create a nice even skin tone. On my skin I found the product would come off quickly throughout the day however looks great in photos.
Alisia B.
Renfrew Ontario
So I love trying new things for my face I have really dry skin. This product makes my makeup go on so much better. I love this stuff. I use it everyday :)
Teodora M.
Colentina, Bucharest
In love with it!! It seems like a cream and you don't feel it on your face but actually it is there! Medium coverage but with setting powder it's perfect.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?