BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Ottawa, ON
I'm too fair for the lightest shade of this product so it gave my face an awful tint. In the summer, I can get away with it because I get darker. It's very oily and thick. Not a fan
Lucía M.
Lucía M.
Me encantan todas las bb cream de garnier. Son perfectas para esos días que te levantas con cara de muerto y quieres darle un poco de alegría a tu rostro. La cobertura es perfecta y no queda muy pesada. Yo uso tanto el tono claro como el medio :)
Anna G.
Anna G.
Brantford, Ontario
Absolutley hated it! Had a werid smell to and was so runny! I wouldn`t recommend especially if you are oily or have combo skin.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
I didn't like the medium colour so much, even though that is what I would usually use for my face. The light how ever gives a great glow and is very moisturizing and smells nice too. Perhaps I might use it too brighten up areas on my face in the future.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
st. catharines, ON
I notice through out my day it starts to come off and show all my problem areas. I will keep this for now but I know I can find something better
Carolane C.
Carolane C.
Montreal, QC
I have used the regular version of this skin perfecto and found it very oily... Now I use the version for combination to oily skin and it is AMAZING! Definitely try it if you thought this one was too oily!
I love everything about Garnier although it is quite expensive. Sun protection is really great especially because I live in the Philippines. It is good for dry skin. It is buildable to medium coverage. I will definitely purchase it again.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Richmond, VA
I have really sensitive skin and it's either too oily or too dry. This stuff gives the right amount of coverage while balancing everything out. Garnier products are typically affordable and this is no exception
habiba f.
habiba f.
dubai
The colour of the cream comes out a bit dark when applied.other wise its an ok cream.
Inma C.
Inma C.
sin duda la recominedo, es una de las mejores que tengo, es mi favorita, te deja la piel super sueve sin grumos, parece como si no llevaras nada, a veces me la pongo sola porque te ilumina mucho la cara y para el dia a dia esta super bien
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?