BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Bridget  K.
His is so good for hot days in summer. I also use it everyday as a primer. Everyone could afford it it's under 10$ max.
Eclipse B.
Manchester
Only had three shades, even light looked very orange on my pale skin and had a cakey, heavy look.
Nathalie R.
madrid
Cobertura ideal para el diario. Es muy ligera por lo que mi piel la absorbe bastante rápido y no se siente pegajoso ni incómodo.
Cas D.
Houston, BC
Love this stuff, especially the cooling ball :) sure calms my tired eyes & hides my baggy dark eyes.
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
I love bb creams but this is not my best I love korean bb creams they are the best at whitening
Sarah H.
Brisbane, Australia
For a drugstore priced product this is really great. For light daily coverage this has been ideal for me.
Reem H.
egypt
This product has a rly good coverage but the worst thing I noticed is that it's rly greasy and makes my face shiny
Ashley C.
Great coverage, not greasy at all. Covers like a foundation without the feel of wearing foundation. Overall great product!
Alexa K.
Perfect if you don't wanna use foundation ! The smell might bother some people. Over all I love it and I use it every day
Suman  D.
This product is very convenient and easy to apply. I like the coverage that it provides.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?