BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Ailee S.
Had a very floral smell which I disliked. Went on well and blended really well however the shade was too orange for my pale skin even if it’s the light shade.
Daniela V.
Me encanta muy ligera, es como una crema, me encantó en tono medio pues se adopta muy bien a el color de mi piel y creo que se adapta a muchos tonos de piel. ❤
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Is Not one of the best products that I've tried of this brand. I don't like the texture, the smell is kinda strong for my taste. I'm not going to buy it again
Rachel L.
I like it on my face, it's not greasy or oily. Easy to apply and it hides my dark spots and is very easy to apply and blend and it stays on like the whole day.
Ashley G.
Great coverage, flawless finish, keeps skin hydrated, dewy look and build able for extra coverage. Great for sensitive skin and perfect for a light summer glow
Shania C.
Saipan, MP
Very lightway on the skin, nice sheer coverage. Wish they had more shades available, the light/med is too light and the med/deep is to dark for my skintone.
Not a good product for my skin .. very sticky feeling cakey looking I've tried with primer also but did not work ..didn't blend in with my skin ..hated it
Angel L.
Nice and full all purposes of A good Bb cream but only issue is not available in every colour range. It has SPF and dont need any other moisturizer with it.
Pamela C.
It is a good bb cream but after 5 hours more or less of using it my skin was oily, y have an oily skin, I do not recommend too much this one for oily skins.
Alicia J.
This BB cream hasn't broken me out and I have sensitive acne prone skin. However, by the end of the day the BB cream has evaporated and I'm extremely shiny!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?