BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Marnie K.
Marnie K.
Seemed kind of thick and made me look caked on. I felt it clogged my pores. I didn't really like the smell, it smelled very perfumey. The price was good in a double pack from costco. I wouldn't recommend it
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Sao Jose doc Campos, SP
I like this roller very much, but as garniers bb creams, it has a strong smell of alcohol. So it is bad for sensitive skin. Even the lightest tone doesen`t match with extremely fair skin tone, unfortunately. It doesen`t blend well, very perceivable even under the layer of powder.
I use it when I want to be without make up, I wish stays more longer and to be less greasy
Erin B.
Erin B.
I have the oily/combination skin one. Great for light coverage, however does not last long. Should be set with a powder. Great for summer.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I was on the hunt for a good light coverage BB cream, and I still am. This accentuated my oily areas and clung to any dry patches I had on my face. I was super disappointed.
Maríajosé S.
Maríajosé S.
Valparaiso, Chile
La amo. es excelente 2 años usandola y mi piel mejora mucho, bajo precio y gran cantidad
Maureen W.
Maureen W.
Belleville
This is the second of three drugstore brands I have tried and it is my favorite. It glides on, I can build it problems areas with another layer if I need too, it is the best color match for my fair skin so far and it doesn't discolor as the day goes on. On the down side I do find it does get a bit oily as the day progresses (but it blots well). I love the fact that it is a huge tube.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Somerset West
I don't like this BB Cream. It's thick and it smells like perfume. It does build, but it's so thick it would feel so heavy. It's not great for oily skin. It has good coverage but it feels like face paint. I would not recommend it to others I don't think it's worth it,
Amy G.
Amy G.
BB cream is a great alternative to foundation as it is super light on your skin and hides a lot of your imperfections. Garnier gives great coverage and blends well.
Gracijela A.
Gracijela A.
Pula
I really Like to use bb creams for daytime. This garnier bb Cream was the first that I've tried and I really Like it. It is light, defines your skin and makes it so Soft and natural.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?