BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Perihan K.
Ankara
Mine is light but there is no light section so we can work with that.i have oily skin so i like use the other one with tall tube but i like these too

Esha I.
Have been using this guys since years and it never disappoints me. Love it so much. Is extremely light, and gives medium coverage for everyday use
Lina M.
I like the application of this product. It appies smootly and hydrates my skin. It erases imperfections and blends in with your natural skin color
natalia a.
Hannover
I totally love this product Ive been using this for years. it light and doesn't make my face feel cake on with stuff. and has a nice light coverage
Dilneet B.
This my FAVOURITE coverage cream! It's so lightweight and lasts a while! It's build able and it has spf in it!! Everyone should consider buying it
Fatmah B.
Zagazig
Light coverage, great for daily use and the beginners, fills some of pros not all of it, not very good for oily skin, i recommend for normal skin.
marlene a.
manassas va
Is good for your face but for your body too you can cover any bruise that you want to cover up if you wearing a short so i think is a nice product
Sohaila A.
giza
I have an oily combination skin when i first used it made my face breaks out, I don’t recommend it all, it has a alight coverage but it’s so greasy
Donia D.
Tunisie
I love this BB cream.For the price this is a good product.It's my favorite foundation to use. there are better products but at a higher price.
Balqis M.
It really good for combination skin as it give even-toned complexion. Besides, it also make my pore less visible and prevent my skin from sunburn.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?